Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 19:02. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Ebola cleave (and other melee cleaves) vs. MLS

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 user_587017

user_587017
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dalvengyr
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

I'm playing Ebola cleave atm in 3s at 2250mmr and its going great tell we fight a MLS or a shadowplay to some extent. We are really at a complete loss at kill targets Vs MLS. Our first game we trained the mage and hard swapped sham during spirit link totem using AMS into lichborn and 10 sec freedom on the feral with clone>hoj on the warlock problem is the mage will spell steal freedom and cc the shit out of the feral who I cant risk risk dispelling due to UA. As soon as the warlock either gets dispelled or cc on him ends we also starts pealing for the sham. In general we use a lot of cds to no avail. At some point ill get deep frozen>poly>fear chained with no trinket/bubble and the feral will die. We tried going warlock our next game and we lost faster, almost free casting mage pew pew.

I had the same problem vs MLS as kittycleave and just wanted to know what your guys think the most viable kill target for a melee cleave is vs. MLS and how we should go about getting the kill?

Thanks AJ Community.

#2 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

I dunno, i played Drphil Cleave some and Outlookexpress cleave for some time and then i went Whitehouse cleave before it all got nerfed. It all sucked vs MLS so i tried Horse-tranquilizer cleave. In my theory it must be something with the communication problems on team.
Posted Image

#3 Braindeadly

Braindeadly
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Try steroid cleave

#4 Paladinae

Paladinae
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • RBG: 384

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:39 PM

What's ebola cleave and why is it called that?

#5 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:27 PM

What's ebola cleave and why is it called that?

Nobody know :o
Posted Image

#6 user_587017

user_587017
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dalvengyr
  • Stormstrike

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:44 AM

Ebola Cleave =DK feral druid healer

its called Ebola cleave because of diseases and bleeds... Ebola being a diseases that causes you to bleed from your poors and has a 50%-90% fatality rate.

I'm sry i thought Ebola cleave was a common name for this comb.... WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC... still at a loss vs MLS.

#7 akindogan

akindogan
  • Members
  • LocationIstanbul

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:24 AM

yo made i deal your problems and i tried some different tactics how to handle MLS. And i found myself a realy good tactic the tactic is as follows

Unholy DK-> Goes on shaman sits on him 24/7
Feral druid-> sits on mage 24/7 make sure you hand your freedoms to the feral tell feral druid to cyclone warlock to reduce innitial dot dmg.

now you will have your dk do sick dmg on shaman forcing him to pop earthshield on himself mage will die coz ferals hit realy hard on mage and you give him freedom lots of uptime.

Feral does shitloads dmg -> Mage blocks->shaman cant outheal coz he got necro strike-> feral switches to shaman make sure you hoj him at this momment ->spirit link totem-> if shaman can survive this->cyclone shaman-> hardswitch full on mage since he hs hypotermia cant iceblock give freedom to feral mage or shaman dead.

main important things i faced is still getting cc'ed

this are the things you should watch out for
Try to Loss fears as much as possible
tell your dk to frenzy you when you got polymorphed so you wont be able to get full cc
if you get counterspelled make sure u fear the warlock pet so you can freely heal while he is feared no pet silence.

also tell your partners to go little bit defensive when you are cc'ed for example AMS AMZ survival instincts. the longer you can save your trinket the better chance you have to win.

Profit.

never go for the warlock coz he will just portal away and never go on shaman coz you will get cc'ed alot and also make sure your DK han

Edited by akindogan, 10 August 2011 - 03:29 AM.

#8 user_587017

user_587017
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dalvengyr
  • Stormstrike

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:59 AM

yo made i deal your problems and i tried some different tactics how to handle MLS. And i found myself a realy good tactic the tactic is as follows

Unholy DK-> Goes on shaman sits on him 24/7
Feral druid-> sits on mage 24/7 make sure you hand your freedoms to the feral tell feral druid to cyclone warlock to reduce innitial dot dmg.

now you will have your dk do sick dmg on shaman forcing him to pop earthshield on himself mage will die coz ferals hit realy hard on mage and you give him freedom lots of uptime.

Feral does shitloads dmg -> Mage blocks->shaman cant outheal coz he got necro strike-> feral switches to shaman make sure you hoj him at this momment ->spirit link totem-> if shaman can survive this->cyclone shaman-> hardswitch full on mage since he hs hypotermia cant iceblock give freedom to feral mage or shaman dead.

main important things i faced is still getting cc'ed

this are the things you should watch out for
Try to Loss fears as much as possible
tell your dk to frenzy you when you got polymorphed so you wont be able to get full cc
if you get counterspelled make sure u fear the warlock pet so you can freely heal while he is feared no pet silence.

also tell your partners to go little bit defensive when you are cc'ed for example AMS AMZ survival instincts. the longer you can save your trinket the better chance you have to win.

Profit.

never go for the warlock coz he will just portal away and never go on shaman coz you will get cc'ed alot and also make sure your DK han

Thanks for the ideas one question though we are playing frost dk feral not unholy does that change anything or should we still split dps on rsham/mage with cc on warlock??

#9 akindogan

akindogan
  • Members
  • LocationIstanbul

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

still split dmg and tell your dk to go unholy so they dont blow him up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users