• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

LOL YAEH U NUB, YOU LIEK REMOVED ALL PVP GIER AND LOL YOU TAKE A SS LOL FERAL IS NTO OP LOL

fa sho
shut up pvp guy

#42 BootsyBaby

BootsyBaby
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 1680
  • LocationTN, USA

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

Rogue 5pt Evisc with 3/3 Relentless Strikes = 16k-26k damage (based on class/crit) for 10 Energy

Feral 5pt FB = 12k-36k damage with TF buff (based on class/crit) for 60 Energy

I see a glaring difference here. Any Rogues care to trade?

Posted Image

#43 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:37 PM

Rogue 5pt Evisc with 3/3 Relentless Strikes = 16k-26k damage (based on class/crit) for 10 Energy

Feral 5pt FB = 12k-36k damage with TF buff (based on class/crit) for 60 Energy

I see a glaring difference here. Any Rogues care to trade?

rogue bleeds - 1-2k

feral bleeds - 7-9k

i see a glaring difference here. Any feral care to trade?
wat is dis game

#44 BootsyBaby

BootsyBaby
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • LocationTN, USA

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:43 PM

rogue bleeds - 1-2k

feral bleeds - 7-9k

i see a glaring difference here. Any feral care to trade?

When they crit they're around 6-7k, when applied with TF and Agi trinket they're around 9kish.

Otherwise they hit for 3k-4k on 3600+ resil.

Also, I heard you class is based on bleed damage.

Posted Image

#45 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:38 PM

When they crit they're around 6-7k, when applied with TF and Agi trinket they're around 9kish.

Also, i heard your class is based on upfront burst damage.
wat is dis game

#46 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:57 PM

So, a mediocre player killed an undergeared mongloid?

Good to know, really relevant to the Feral representation.

I was told by a 1700 resto druid that you was too shit to play MLD with on your warlock. The fact you can't break 1600 rating on your warlock should pretty much be a solid reason for you to never post again. Just sayin'

#47 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:00 PM

I can crit for around 36k with 2026 agi on use trinket blessing of might, motw, battleshout and tigers fury up on a 3.4k resi mage with no shields up. This happens about 100 times a match in arena so it should clearly be used as a representation of ferals overall damage.
/sarcasm off

#48 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:22 PM

I can crit for around 36k with 2026 agi on use trinket blessing of might, motw, battleshout and tigers fury up on a 3.4k resi mage with no shields up. This happens about 100 times a match in arena so it should clearly be used as a representation of ferals overall damage.
/sarcasm off

my 3.6k mage with frost armor up have received several 41k+ crits (from teams playing jungle cleave)

ur doin it rong.
wat is dis game

#49 BootsyBaby

BootsyBaby
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • LocationTN, USA

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

my 3.6k mage with frost armor up have received several 41k+ crits (from teams playing jungle cleave)

ur doin it rong.

Without the UHW proc (nerfed into the ground, lulz) no feral is going to crit you for more than 20-24k with Shred, provided he can stay on you long enough to stack bleeds and put some burst into you with TF up.

If a feral is on you long enough to do the above then it's your fault for not knowing how to jump and spin in circles while you kite. Skill issue, not a class issue. Mages have more than enough in their arsenal to control a 3v3 match. It's a known fact that you're aren't allowed to cry about anything, it just means you suck.

Posted Image

#50 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:33 AM

Without the UHW proc (nerfed into the ground, lulz) no feral is going to crit you for more than 20-24k with Shred, provided he can stay on you long enough to stack bleeds and put some burst into you with TF up.

If a feral is on you long enough to do the above then it's your fault for not knowing how to jump and spin in circles while you kite. Skill issue, not a class issue. Mages have more than enough in their arsenal to control a 3v3 match. It's a known fact that you're aren't allowed to cry about anything, it just means you suck.

i still think 20-24k shreds is a bit over the top (and it was FB)

ferals with dispels can EASILY stick on mages and destroy them, I play with a feral myself on my priest, and if i just bash dispel, he can easily drop a mage the second he waste a blink.
wat is dis game

#51 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

ur doin it rong.

I like how you think you have one of every class and you pull magical numbers out of your asshole atleast twice a day concerning said made up alts. On a side note, so how comes you're not playing kittycleave on your warrior and instead play with a mage? 15% damage reduction from mage's frost armour and say 36%~ damage reduction from resillience and you're trying to say your feral can crit for 41k+ on him? Excuse me if i don't believe a word you say!

#52 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:38 AM

damn, i had 4.1k res+6% dmg redux from recup and that rake was running for 8.5k...hmmm

hemo has same costs as rake yet it hits once for maybe 9-16k depending on crit, rake TICKS for 9k on 4k res suppppp

care to trade? fuck ye

@Kyuubi: pulling (again) magically out of my ass just for you

Posted Image

on 4.1k res, 6% dmg redux from imp recup
shut up pvp guy

#53 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

damn, i had 4.1k res+6% dmg redux from recup and that rake was running for 8.5k...hmmm

hemo has same costs as rake yet it hits once for maybe 9-16k depending on crit, rake TICKS for 9k on 4k res suppppp

care to trade? fuck ye

@Kyuubi: pulling magically out of my ass just for you

Posted Image

Rake recieved a nerf so i really doubt it's TICKING for 9k infact even with tigers fury buff and on use agility trinket on a rogue with recup spec'd and 4.1k resi i doubt it's gona CRIT for 9k.

#54 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:44 AM

care to trade? fuck ye

@Kyuubi: pulling (again) magically out of my ass just for you

Posted Image

on 4.1k res, 6% dmg redux from imp recup

What you see there is a fully buffed rake with every cd up CRITTING you for just under 8.5k Plz feel free to take another look at this picture then get back to me.

#55 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:48 AM

I like how you think you have one of every class and you pull magical numbers out of your asshole atleast twice a day concerning said made up alts. On a side note, so how comes you're not playing kittycleave on your warrior and instead play with a mage? 15% damage reduction from mage's frost armour and say 36%~ damage reduction from resillience and you're trying to say your feral can crit for 41k+ on him? Excuse me if i don't believe a word you say!

Óutplayed on Outland, my mage.

look it up.

And yes. it can crit for 41k - it was during his zerker on my mage (was vs a jungle cleave, shaman/hunter/feral, which could possibly mean str totem + motw + other stuff)

I'm not playing kittycleave because i've no partners currently, most of them quit the game, so i'm playing alts/being casual.

And i don't play with a mage on my warrior, i play my own mage.

Edited by Tankz, 12 August 2011 - 12:48 AM.

wat is dis game

#56 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 384

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:50 AM

I was told by a 1700 resto druid that you was too shit to play MLD with on your warlock. The fact you can't break 1600 rating on your warlock should pretty much be a solid reason for you to never post again. Just sayin'

Oh oh, yeah. I dinged that Warlock 5 days before playing that MLD. Geared him in 3 days and I gave it a shot. It is a whole different perspective from playing a Disc Priest. Every global must be wasted. Indeed, I have looked at videos and Warlock is not an easy class to play.

But my Mage simply does not have synergy with me on my Warlock. Also, if you feel on shitting me for playing a class for 2 days in arena, tell your druid (as we all know who it is), that he should survive a swap whilst being in tree form. Also, he got pollied on his druid more than I am pollied on my Priest.

It's really bad that you would actually shit on someone for playing their class for 2 days in arena and label them "bad". I certainly am not the best Warlock the game has ever seen, better to say, not even close to being a decent, well, at least back then. But if players cannot offer some advice as what you did wrong, or what you should change, or hold on to "ok, these guys are not that good, but are seeking to improve, let's keep on doing that". That is a wrong way to approach arena. I started playing arena with my Shadow Priest and my Mage and me cheered when we got 1750 achievement. I then respecced to Disc, started playing that and voila, we were at 2.1k rating last season, only playing 2s for cap.

For TL;DR, yes, I am not that good on a Warlock, but I strive to be better at it, I learn from my mistakes and try to correct my gameplay, at least I do not quit on people who are trying to be better, we played over 200 games as RMP with our Rogue not being up to the task, but we stood by it, told him a few tricks and voila, we broke through all those TSGs in S9.

EDIT: Oh, and if you know that someone is 1700 rated and we can't break the 1.7k bracket, could you for a moment think "oh, maybe their healer was just not up to the task", indeed, Resto Druids are horrible outside of 2s, but a 1700 player saying shit to someone who has played above 2.2k ratings is just absurd.

EDIT #2: Also, my Mage was not up to task, as he was unsure what a Mage has to do in MLD. I handled as many CCs as possible as a Warlock and I was being the most vocal on skype, my Mage and me played RMP, WMP and FMP in S9, so he gets the gist from playing with a melee, he never played a spell cleave before.
Posted Image

#57 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

Rake recieved a nerf so i really doubt it's TICKING for 9k infact even with tigers fury buff and on use agility trinket on a rogue with recup spec'd and 4.1k resi i doubt it's gona CRIT for 9k.

it was yesterday so unless there was another nerf today it is the current number...also notice FB did hit fir 35k, so 41K from tankz isn't unrealistic, just saying
shut up pvp guy

#58 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:52 AM

Óutplayed on Outland, my mage.

look it up.

And yes. it can crit for 41k - it was during his zerker on my mage (was vs a jungle cleave, shaman/hunter/feral, which could possibly mean str totem + motw + other stuff)

I'm not playing kittycleave because i've no partners currently, most of them quit the game, so i'm playing alts/being casual.

And i don't play with a mage on my warrior, i play my own mage.

You do play with a mage because i met your team on an alt mate ;) and junglecleave yeh 10% ap motw and strength of earth totem would make it hit quite hard but no way was it critting you for 41k unless you was actually shit enough to let the feral get on you while you still had mage armour up, inwhich case it's a l2p issue :)

#59 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:54 AM

You do play with a mage because i met your team on an alt mate ;) and junglecleave yeh 10% ap motw and strength of earth totem would make it hit quite hard but no way was it critting you for 41k unless you was actually shit enough to let the feral get on you while you still had mage armour up, inwhich case it's a l2p issue :)

a bit difficult to have mage armor up when frost armor is the first thing I hit after I see a junglecleave.
wat is dis game

#60 Sparklystarz

Sparklystarz
  • Sparklystars
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:58 AM

Basicly ferals are doing very high damage atm, I think we can all agree on that, however the best teams (Sparkling at rank one, R1 2s team worldwide) for example always manages to beat the fotm rerollers (frost dks last patch and ferals this), R1 forever. //Sparkly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<