#201 Goal

Goal
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

Uhm, got crit for 37k with FB the other day, I looked up the dude on armory and he had half blues. Was wearing 3800 resi.

#202 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 960

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

to be fair, not much rogue can do vs DK compared to lock...

My point was that the lock got locked down so hard, he couldnt get a single cast off unless Woundman was CC'd.
Posted Image

#203 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

My point was that the lock got locked down so hard, he couldnt get a single cast off unless Woundman was CC'd.

because DKs are so obscenely good compared to locks in that matter...locks are prolly only class that still HAVE to actually cast, DK on opposite side has by far more survival tools and can pump up dmg and CCs instantly (except HC of course)
shut up pvp guy

#204 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

because DKs are so obscenely good compared to locks in that matter...locks are prolly only class that still HAVE to actually cast, DK on opposite side has by far more survival tools and can pump up dmg and CCs instantly (except HC of course)

On the Dalaran match the DK was hardly on the warlock at all.
Posted Image

#205 BootsyBaby

BootsyBaby
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 1680
  • LocationTN, USA

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:13 AM

I am the healer. A feral got me down to 30% in an opener. Tell me that is not a shitload of damage from just one class in 4 seconds.

And yes, the scenario I described actually took place with Ferocious Bite hitting me for 39k, then onto two 14k crits of Shred. The rest of the job was taken care of by the DK hitting his AMS.

I am not saying Ferals are THE only class doing too much damage at the moment. Currently, we are playing 3s comp for lulz, double Mage/Disc. The other day, they killed a Holy Paladin from 70% to 0% in less than 1.5 seconds.

The state of the PvP is retarded. The people acknowledge where are the wrongs and what is not balanced, but Blizzard is ignoring that.

You were outplayed if a Feral gets you to 30% in an opener, it's pretty simple. Your team should be full offensive on Ferals 100% of the time playing double Mage/healer, so that's an L2P issue.

39k Bite -> 14k Shred -> 14k Shred is impossible unless the Feral has Berserk up (3 minute cooldown sup). It shouldn't happen even WITH Berserk up, because if your team is hard on a Feral he's going defensive the entire game, so he's not putting out anywhere near as much pressure as your team is. Couple that with double Mage switching onto a healer with double Deep, you and your teammates were clearly outplayed. Pain Supp is also up every time a Feral uses Berserk, so keep that in mind.

Overall it's an L2P issue, and an easy one to overcome at that. Our pressure by itself is shit outside of Berserk, so once Berserk is nerfed along with Cyclone FFF and everything else we got in Cata our representation should drop back to what it was in TBC. That way you won't have to learn how to play against Ferals anymore, and should cease the overall bitching and whining of the arena community as a whole.

Posted Image

#206 alexjett

alexjett
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 192

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:04 AM

I really don't mind ferals, I haven't had any problems with them other than this one bm hunter feral team, they don't do that much damage. I mean cyclones are annoying but so are polys, fears, and hexes.
Posted Image

#207 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:03 AM

I mean cyclones are annoying but so are polys, fears, and hexes.

the diffrence is, that these have cast time.
Posted Image

#208 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

On the Dalaran match the DK was hardly on the warlock at all.

he was actually doing something while having reckful on his ass, lock couldn't do anything except like 3 UAs

why? because DK doesn't have to cast except HC and has better survival tools while all lock has is a fking portal

Overall it's an L2P issue, and an easy one to overcome at that.

Yeah yea ferals are fine and we are all shitties who don't know how to play.

Seeing druids playing feral in resto gear is sad but happens a lot lately. Go figure why.
shut up pvp guy

#209 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 384

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:51 PM

You were outplayed if a Feral gets you to 30% in an opener, it's pretty simple. Your team should be full offensive on Ferals 100% of the time playing double Mage/healer, so that's an L2P issue.

39k Bite -> 14k Shred -> 14k Shred is impossible unless the Feral has Berserk up (3 minute cooldown sup). It shouldn't happen even WITH Berserk up, because if your team is hard on a Feral he's going defensive the entire game, so he's not putting out anywhere near as much pressure as your team is. Couple that with double Mage switching onto a healer with double Deep, you and your teammates were clearly outplayed. Pain Supp is also up every time a Feral uses Berserk, so keep that in mind.

Overall it's an L2P issue, and an easy one to overcome at that. Our pressure by itself is shit outside of Berserk, so once Berserk is nerfed along with Cyclone FFF and everything else we got in Cata our representation should drop back to what it was in TBC. That way you won't have to learn how to play against Ferals anymore, and should cease the overall bitching and whining of the arena community as a whole.

Obviously, you missed the part where I said "in 2s". It was RoV and Mage went all out on the Shaman since they didn't have LotP buff on. I was on the other side of RoV and frankly, the only "outplayed" thing was that I didn't put shield on myself.
Posted Image

#210 edthelad

edthelad
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/1/0/1/0/.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

Obviously, you missed the part where I said "in 2s". It was RoV and Mage went all out on the Shaman since they didn't have LotP buff on. I was on the other side of RoV and frankly, the only "outplayed" thing was that I didn't put shield on myself.

l2p issue
Posted Image

#211 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

he was actually doing something while having reckful on his ass, lock couldn't do anything except like 3 UAs

why? because DK doesn't have to cast except HC and has better survival tools while all lock has is a fking portal

I think you're missing out on my point here, I just said that a rogue can lock down a lock. Obviously if he lock has peels it's going to be harder, but still, given the chance, a lock wont get to cast a single spell.
Posted Image

#212 BootsyBaby

BootsyBaby
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • LocationTN, USA

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Yeah yea ferals are fine and we are all shitties who don't know how to play.

1) Read half of post
2) Take it out of context
3) Make valid argument

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Posted Image

#213 [email protected]

[email protected]
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:57 PM

1) Read half of post
2) Take it out of context
3) Make valid argument

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

To be fair mate, feral damage is a bit over the top given the control they have..
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

"If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril." - Sun Tzu
Posted Image

You're a retard.

It's your book.

Not the same thing, stop messing it up.

#214 BootsyBaby

BootsyBaby
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • LocationTN, USA

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:21 AM

To be fair mate, feral damage is a bit over the top given the control they have..

I know it is. That's why you see every feral advocating nerfs to Cyclone and FFF, our two main forms of control.

Any nerf to our damage would have significant impact on our PvE DPS, which is already sub-par at best. And you KNOW Blizzard is going to take that into consideration first before they make any balance changes regarding our damage in PvP.

Posted Image

#215 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:02 AM

I know it is. That's why you see every feral advocating nerfs to Cyclone and FFF, our two main forms of control.

Any nerf to our damage would have significant impact on our PvE DPS, which is already sub-par at best. And you KNOW Blizzard is going to take that into consideration first before they make any balance changes regarding our damage in PvP.

15sec inner cooldown on proc without being dispellable. There, I fixed it.
Posted Image

#216 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:57 AM

15sec inner cooldown on proc without being dispellable. There, I fixed it.

I'd consider that a buff lmfao

#217 alexjett

alexjett
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 192

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

the diffrence is, that these have cast time.

Enhance shamans have virtually the same thing with their hex, it can be instant too but no1 complains about them... just like no1 complained about ferals till their damage got buffed
Posted Image

#218 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:29 PM

Enhance shamans have virtually the same thing with their hex, it can be instant too but no1 complains about them... just like no1 complained about ferals till their damage got buffed

Hex can be dispelled. Hex has a 35second cooldown.

Cyclone cannot be dispelled. Cyclone can be chain casted.
Posted Image

#219 YndigoDS

YndigoDS
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

Hex can be dispelled. Hex has a 35second cooldown.

Cyclone cannot be dispelled. Cyclone can be chain casted.

this.

also not to mention that enhance shammys got shitty dmg
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<