• Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Some of the resto Druids issues will go away next season and the season after that because we will have enough int and spirit to be able to reforge haste and have enough gcds to heal stuff and dispel. A fix I think that should go up is that the 4 pc bonus needs to either make bloom be able to be applied to more than one target, or stack twice at a time. Additionally slightly modifying efflorescence to act like a buff rather than an aura would help out a lot, because pvp combat involves a lot of movement and the talent can often be useless. Perhaps adding cyclone to push back reduction in resto would help too!

#22 Supatease

Supatease
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1679
  • 3v3: 2335
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 960

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

View Postnatureswill, on 27 July 2011 - 02:15 PM, said:

stopped reading there

people have already put out plenty of buffs for resto druids that would be workable and not effect pve.

change cyclone to arcane/increase range

make LB instantly stack to three

while neither of these increase our healing output it will deffinatley make our job at keeping people alive slightly easier.  im confused at how blizz has yet to have any stance on pvp resto druids after months of people telling them something needs to be done.

Because blizzard needs to seperate PVP and PVE into 2 seperate entities. Its impossible to keep both balanced with such a high dps requirement for current raid content, and all of the abilities that blizzard keeps adding to with every patch.
Posted Image

#23 linky

linky
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:30 AM

View PostYes, on 02 August 2011 - 08:02 PM, said:

Some of the resto Druids issues will go away next season and the season after that because we will have enough int and spirit to be able to reforge haste and have enough gcds to heal stuff and dispel. A fix I think that should go up is that the 4 pc bonus needs to either make bloom be able to be applied to more than one target, or stack twice at a time. Additionally slightly modifying efflorescence to act like a buff rather than an aura would help out a lot, because pvp combat involves a lot of movement and the talent can often be useless. Perhaps adding cyclone to push back reduction in resto would help too!
A thousand times this. (Also, haiii diziet.  Been a while).

I feel like I'm the only one complaining about pushback, cycloning around a holy paladin (or any class right now, really) is like pulling teeth.  Start a cast, pally sprints in from 20 yards away, pushback from melee/judge, juke kick.  Start cast, pushback from melee/judge, eat hammer.  Start cast, pushback from melee/judge, kick's up again so juke it.  Pushback from melee/judge, LOLARCANETORRENT if they're BE... and it's like this with every class.  The pushback makes an already long cast take like 3 seconds

#24 Vraik

Vraik
  • Members

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:28 AM

Agreed for the efflorescence instead of putting something on the ground with a 10 yrd radius put it on as a buff with everyone in the 10 yrd radius once cast, easy fix that i would think not effect pve all that much.

#25 Bobrosslol

Bobrosslol
  • Bigmoran
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • RBG: 576

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:43 AM

Perhaps adding cyclone to push back reduction in resto would help too!

that coupled with a +10 yard range would be pretty boss  B)

"Faetal is probably the best lock I've ever seen."

-Nobody

#26 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:59 AM

hmm lets see if you regem full int you'll have 4361 resilience in season10, having over 42% reduction I don't see the problem with rdruid once your whole team has between 4300 and 4500 resilience. You guys are just short-sighted and impatient with a time based gear dependant mmorpg.

#27 efyx

efyx
  • Junkies

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

View Postthrudgel, on 03 August 2011 - 11:59 AM, said:

hmm lets see if you regem full int you'll have 4361 resilience in season10, having over 42% reduction I don't see the problem with rdruid once your whole team has between 4300 and 4500 resilience. You guys are just short-sighted and impatient with a time based gear dependant mmorpg.

not sure if serious
Posted Image

#28 Demio

Demio
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • LocationNJ

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

View Postefyx, on 03 August 2011 - 03:45 PM, said:

not sure if serious

hope not srs

#29 Stacii

Stacii
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kargath
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/1/0/2/.

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

are you retarded ?
i reforged all spirit to haste since cata because druids cant go oom in any bracket with tsunami.

Haste reforge isnt the problem.

#30 Yes

Yes
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

View PostStacii, on 03 August 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

are you retarded ?
i reforged all spirit to haste since cata because druids cant go oom in any bracket with tsunami.

Haste reforge isnt the problem.

Depends on the comp you're playing. If you're being attacked and not receiving amazing mage/warlock peels, you do not have gcds to dispel.

#31 Stacii

Stacii
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kargath
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/1/0/2/.

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

and what the fuck does spirit help then ?

#32 Smetig

Smetig
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationNone of your business fucker

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:19 PM

View PostStacii, on 03 August 2011 - 06:08 PM, said:

Calm down Stella, we're all friends here. Lets all grp up and sing.
Posted Image

#33 Bobrosslol

Bobrosslol
  • Bigmoran
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:20 AM

View PostNakedtime, on 03 August 2011 - 09:19 PM, said:

Calm down Stella, we're all friends here. Lets all grp up and sing.

replace africa with druid

"Faetal is probably the best lock I've ever seen."

-Nobody

#34 Ynxeu

Ynxeu
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

my 64 spriest heals more with renew(crit) as my 85 ruthless geared druid heals with 3 stack lifebloom(non-crit)

#35 Ynxeu

Ynxeu
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:39 AM

View PostYes, on 03 August 2011 - 05:35 PM, said:

Depends on the comp you're playing. If you're being attacked and not receiving amazing mage/warlock peels, you do not have gcds to dispel.
this

and what does spirit help? depends on your comp, for WLD i love having alot of regen cuz games against mld etc drag on

#36 Yes

Yes
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:
  • LocationNew York

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:14 PM

View PostStacii, on 03 August 2011 - 06:08 PM, said:

The potential amount of healing you can do in a match longer than 3 minutes.

#37 Hamzaa

Hamzaa
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2456

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:56 AM

wtf is it with everyone saying resto doesnt go oom?? im p sure i have to drink up every match that lasts over 3-4 mins ;s

#38 Ynxeu

Ynxeu
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:29 AM

View PostHamzaa, on 05 August 2011 - 12:56 AM, said:

wtf is it with everyone saying resto doesnt go oom?? im p sure i have to drink up every match that lasts over 3-4 mins ;s
they obviously play some insta rapefest cleave

#39 Insomniac

Insomniac
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1679
  • 3v3: 1774

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:33 AM

:\ Hardly have a problem with ooming sitting on 1900 combat regen, plan to stick there for rest of season and reforge haste whenever it goes above that. Only time you will go oom is treeform->spam regrowth.

Putting cyclone on arcane tree would be amazing, though maybe too op. Just giving it a longer range would be sufficient, instead of running into melee range to get a cast off then trained till dead for the next ~30seconds.
Posted Image

#40 Sharor

Sharor
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:07 AM

The buff they need is flat out more survivabillity. Druids excel when battles are drawn out, as shown by tbc.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”

- Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<