• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Camhael

Camhael
  • Members

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:20 PM

Hello there,

Here are a few information bout us :

We are a pvp guild on that aims to enjoy the player vs player side of wow. Always looking to recruit more pvpers to join in our progression through Rated Battlegrounds and Arena.

We take pvp very seriously, and are ideally looking for mature players who are looking to progress through all of the available content at the highest rating.

What we offer you :

A friendly and mature atmosphere.
An officer - class leader rooster composed by people who have been pvp for fair ammount of time and will be glad to help you improve.
A bunch of players that enjoy playing pvp in every aspect.
And any help you might need to reach your top performance.

What we expect from you :

1. Be willing to use any mandatory addons we require or may require.
2. Act in a mature manner, have control of yourself and able to follow both rules and instructions,else you will most likely be replaced - fail your trial.
3. Be prepared to actually try to improve both your gear and your skill level / competency.
4. Be active,not showing up to guild events because you could not make it and did not warn anyone is not tolerated, as said previously we are looking for members willing to pvp at high ratings and to show this some dedication.
5. Be above 18 ( some exeptions can be made, depending on an eventual ventrilo interview ).
6. You achieved at least a 2.2 achievement on the character you are wanting to apply with, no exeption will be made for this point, your achievement can be in either rated battlegrounds or arena.

What we are ideally looking for :

1. Elemental shaman / Resto off spec or the other way around, resto / ele.
1. Affliction Warlock.
1. Exeptional Frost Death Knight.
1. Flag Carrier, it being either DK - Warrior ( we will not consider a druid fc )
1. Exeptional Rogue
2. Frost / Arcane Mages.
1. Discipline Priest.
This as it being for our first team, if the applications will be enought we will be glad to introduce a second team.

Other classes will obviously also be considered, if the application is impressive enough.

For any further detail you can check out our guild website or whisper one of the officer in-game.
http://ace-stormscale.wowstead.com

Thanks for reading,

Camhael
Posted Image
Once you go druid, you cant go back.

#2 Camhael

Camhael
  • Members

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:39 PM

Up
Posted Image

#3 Camhael

Camhael
  • Members

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:25 AM

Up we go
Posted Image

#4 Klazyz

Klazyz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 958
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

Hey there, im soon 85 with my old arms warrior and im changing server and probably to Stormscale for the pvp. I've always pvped at my warrior but in lower lvls (got 3k honor now and i have bought full pvp set at 60/70/80 just to do pvp so yeah.

I have been playing pvp ALOT! on my Hpal and my sub rogue.

Do you accept newly lvled characters?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed, by so many, to so few" - Winston Churchill

#5 Camhael

Camhael
  • Members

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:25 AM

Hey there, im soon 85 with my old arms warrior and im changing server and probably to Stormscale for the pvp. I've always pvped at my warrior but in lower lvls (got 3k honor now and i have bought full pvp set at 60/70/80 just to do pvp so yeah.

I have been playing pvp ALOT! on my Hpal and my sub rogue.

Do you accept newly lvled characters?

We do,however our Warrior recruitement is currently closed :C
Posted Image

#6 psyonics3310

psyonics3310
  • Members

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

hey,
are ne spots free for a Feral Druid ? i have been playing wow since TBC.. but started playing hardcore pvp with my DK and Hunter after WOTLK relesed... have done a fair bit of arena too.. and a whole lot of BGs.. i have started with a Feral in the new expansion.. so far 3.2k rsei.. and decent gear.. looking for a fun pvp guild.. not much into pve now days.. i have a gr8 connection, and a nice system.. also got enf free time for a gud amount gametime per day.. looking forward to hearing from you..

#7 corruptxx

corruptxx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/0/1/1/1/.

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

glad disc xfering to stormscale in a couple days and lf a rbg guild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<