Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:04 PM

I keep hearing that ferals are so OP, can someone explain what exactly is so OP about them?
Granted with Unheeded Warning proc, they can do some damage.
It increases their weapon dps by 188dps.

That as a discussion with a few numbers that I had with my feral partner.

Its not that ferals are OP, it is that UW makes their damage when used with berserk(which needs a lower duration to get rid of all the scrubs playing feral)

that is all that needs fixed.

SO, what other than the UW trinket..is the problem?

hope you do realise that ferals scale insanely well wit hweapon damage.

so just "188" increased DPS means over 3-4k hits/crits on thier abilities
wat is dis game

#42 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

hope you do realise that ferals scale insanely well wit hweapon damage.

so just "188" increased DPS means over 3-4k hits/crits on thier abilities

I know exactly what it means, but if you do the math, the higher the weapon ilvl the less effect the UW has on the increase in damage.
Signature

#43 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:07 PM

I know exactly what it means, but if you do the math, the higher the weapon ilvl the less effect the UW has on the increase in damage.

what does it matter? a trinket shouldn't increase your base damage abilities by 4-5k+ on every move.

that's just retarded.
wat is dis game

#44 Nerdstomperr

Nerdstomperr
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1493
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 2141
  • RBG: 1896

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:08 PM

We both know that's bullshit!

@Wafflestew you make it sound like we're the same class with different abilities you forget to mention you regen energy atleast twice as fast as we do and have a pretty much passive self heal which outheals rip and rake and restores energy and reducing damage you take during its uptime. You can stunlock like beasts if we used 5cps to maim at the wrong time chances are rip is gonna drop and we go back to having 0 pressure. And you say 100k damage if NOTHING crits...... during a stun duration... you're pretty much admitting that with good rng you can solo anyone in a stun.... arena aint about sustained damage it's mostly about burst so why the fuck are you guys complaining ? Atleast you aint forever that wizzards bitch :D

bad farel is bad

#45 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:18 PM

what does it matter? a trinket shouldn't increase your base damage abilities by 4-5k+ on every move.

that's just retarded.

Oh im with you 100% on this one, thats why blizz is gonna nerf that trinket somehow. I can see them change it to crit rating instead of weapon damage.
Signature

#46 Mandydeth

Mandydeth
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Shadowsong
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:48 PM

ITT:
Ferals: 2 seasons of being playable
Rogues: 9 seasons of being playable

Rogues r mad.

#47 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

ITT:
Ferals: 2 seasons of being playable
Rogues: 9 seasons of being playable

Rogues r mad.

Thank you..lol

Remember rogue mace stun lolz dead
Signature

#48 Mandydeth

Mandydeth
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Shadowsong
  • Reckoning
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

there is a difference between being playable and being op

What's the difference?

#49 Mandydeth

Mandydeth
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Shadowsong
  • Reckoning
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

rogues and ferals

Oh, so they're both OP, thanks for letting me know.
Posted Image

#50 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

edit: i just realized OP plays with feral, NVM

Spoiler

Idk what to even say to this rofl. Just some random rogue who hit 2200 once thinks ferals are op because he doesnt know how to play, go look at the ladder and look at all the RLS compared to any feral comps lmao. Smoke bomb alone makes rogues superior to ferals, its such a braindead spell that removes any skillcap from rogues and can force anyteam to blow every cd to survive them, just because you're getting beat by sub 2k ferals dont come here and complain there op just because your lack of arena skills.
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#51 wafflestew

wafflestew
  • Trumpin
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:04 PM

We both know that's bullshit!

@Wafflestew you make it sound like we're the same class with different abilities you forget to mention you regen energy atleast twice as fast as we do and have a pretty much passive self heal which outheals rip and rake and restores energy and reducing damage you take during its uptime. You can stunlock like beasts if we used 5cps to maim at the wrong time chances are rip is gonna drop and we go back to having 0 pressure. And you say 100k damage if NOTHING crits...... during a stun duration... you're pretty much admitting that with good rng you can solo anyone in a stun.... arena aint about sustained damage it's mostly about burst so why the fuck are you guys complaining ? Atleast you aint forever that wizzards bitch :D

im sorry but you lost me when you said you could outheal my bleeds with a 3% heal every 3 seconds. NEWSFLASH: I dont use just bleeds. NEWSFLASH: I stack mastery. NEWSFLASH: ubad ;D
JUNGLE JUICE MAD REPPIN DAWG. best drama threads on AJ since 1991.

#52 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:05 PM

im sorry but you lost me when you said you could outheal my bleeds with a 3% heal every 3 seconds. NEWSFLASH: I dont use just bleeds. NEWSFLASH: I stack mastery. NEWSFLASH: ubad ;D

I hear mastery makes you hit evasioned rogues
Signature

#53 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:06 PM

Idk what to even say to this rofl. Just some random rogue who hit 2200 once thinks ferals are op because he doesnt know how to play, go look at the ladder and look at all the RLS compared to any feral comps lmao. Smoke bomb alone makes rogues superior to ferals, its such a braindead spell that removes any skillcap from rogues and can force anyteam to blow every cd to survive them, just because you're getting beat by sub 2k ferals dont come here and complain there op just because your lack of arena skills.

Bashing on rating? Check.
Calling other people bad? Check.
Feral? Check.

Why am i not surprised. When did i say i hit 2.2 once? When did i say i got beaten by sub 2k ferals? Yeah, "idk what even say to this rofl". Pulling arguments out of your ass brah, gj.

@Economy: evasion doesn't do shit vs bleeds.
shut up pvp guy

#54 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:32 PM

Feral? Check.

Why am i not surprised. When did i say i hit 2.2 once? When did i say i got beaten by sub 2k ferals? Yeah, "idk what even say to this rofl". Pulling arguments out of your ass brah, gj.

GOOD PLAYERS AT HIGH END ARENA DONT LOSE TO FERAL, jesus. Im rating bashing because you're saying feral is op, yet you have never played above 2200 so your opinion doesnt mean shit
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#55 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:45 PM

Feral? Check.

I hear bleeds get applied by magic...
Signature

#56 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

Looool you get out of combat very easy and bleeds don't actually hit that hard (3.5k each once every 2 seconds/every 3 seconds) NEWSFLASH: STACKING MASTERY FTW GL when you start queue'ing into wizzards with no resi bro. Recuperate is retarded why rogues think they're this squishy trash melee all of a sudden because cos shares cd with cr makes me laugh when 99% of teams are cleaves anyways and you was pretty much unkillable before.

#57 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:45 PM

bad farel is bad

You played warrior through 4.0.6 where you was literally the most op thing since s5 dks and couldn't break 2.4k stop calling people bad you're just asking to be trolled. I'd like to think i'm a pretty decent feral ;)

#58 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

I hear bleeds get applied by magic...

evasion doesn't last forever and can't be activated while person is CCd

secondly CCd person can't dodge
shut up pvp guy

#59 jball2k

jball2k
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:39 PM

As a Feral, we are pretty OP...but pretty much everyone knows that. 1v1 I can pretty much solo any DPS class and Prot spec (with the exception of DK bc I won't waste my time)

Healers on the other hand are pretty rough to take down, not impossible though. Add an offensive Dispell (I run with a Disc) and I CAN take down anyone.

I really don't see all the fuss about PS + Cyclone bc that's been around for a long time AND you have to shift out of form, cyclone, and go back into form. 3 GCD's right there. Now, if for some reason we could do it in form then I would definitely be up for a nerf on PS.

Unheeded Warning also probably warrants some sort of nerf, as we go along its usefulness will diminish. Overall Feral does need to be tuned down slightly. At least they removed the shift removing roots and stuff lol
+rep if I helped! :D

#60 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

GOOD PLAYERS AT HIGH END ARENA DONT LOSE TO FERAL, jesus. Im rating bashing because you're saying feral is op, yet you have never played above 2200 so your opinion doesnt mean shit

Am i biting on troll pie now?
shut up pvp guy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<