#1 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

I keep hearing that ferals are so OP, can someone explain what exactly is so OP about them?
Granted with Unheeded Warning proc, they can do some damage.
It increases their weapon dps by 188dps.

with proc, with T2 s10 weapon, its a 45% increase in damage relative to no proc T2 s9 weapon
so with T2 S9 weapon, Unheeded is a 27% damage increase
with T2 S10 weapon unheeded is a 23% weapon damage increase
With proc, with T2 s10 weapon, its a 13% damage increase over T2 s9 weaopn with proc
now lets see wha tu will see, once we get 2200 compared to ur S9 T1 weapon
So, with T1 s9 weapon, it goes from 623.3 dps to 812.2 dps an increase of 30%
unheeded basically adds 188.9 weapon dps to the weapon

That as a discussion with a few numbers that I had with my feral partner.

Its not that ferals are OP, it is that UW makes their damage when used with berserk(which needs a lower duration to get rid of all the scrubs playing feral)

that is all that needs fixed.

SO, what other than the UW trinket..is the problem?
Signature

#2 Cyraxx

Cyraxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationHungary

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:11 PM

I heard s'thing about Blizzard nerfing instant Cyclone and UW (wich is prolly one of the most retarded trinket ever made along with HC DBW and HC DFO)

#3 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

Their dmg, survival and clones.

Unheed does need a nerf, althrough it will prolly hurt rogues. Oh well.

Feral right now can drop someone in pretty much one pounce which is dumb by itself.

Add FF that prevents people from restealth and eats dispells, add roots, add retarded survival in bear form (except vs wizards), again w/o CD.

The biggest problem i have with them however is clones. Imagine kidney/redirect weren't on CD, had range of cyclone, wouldn't let you heal teammate.

The QQ would be endless.

They need to nerf unheed, put stealth on same lv as rogue's, put clone on CD if you go feral spec imo.
shut up pvp guy

#4 Kronius

Kronius
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

cyclone moaaarz!

#5 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:18 PM

Cyclones take them out of combat for 3 seconds.
They can't instant cyclone if they are trying to survive(bear form)

lol rogue complaining about feral
I guess ferals should get

Cheap shot
Garrote
VANISH?!?!
Gouge?
Preparation?

Rogues complaining about ferals makes me sick.

Rogues are a control class, if you don't like it. don't play it.

I can slightly agree with cyclone being a bit overpowered, it has been since forever.
You do know that to get an instant cyclone, it costs A LOT of energy and requires 5 combo points right? and is easily dispellable.

Pro tip, don't attack them when they go bear..its stupid..you are giving them vengence, and they will destroy you.
If they do it to survive, get away from them, gouge them, no rage = no self healing.
They aren't like warriors, they still need their rage to regen hp.

Feral right now can drop someone in pretty much one pounce which is dumb by itself.

lol are you wearing greys?
Signature

#6 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:22 PM

Their dmg, survival and clones.

Unheed does need a nerf, althrough it will prolly hurt rogues. Oh well.

Add FF that prevents people from restealth and eats dispells, add roots, add retarded survival in bear form (except vs wizards), again w/o CD.

The biggest problem i have with them however is clones. Imagine kidney/redirect weren't on CD, had range of cyclone, wouldn't let you heal teammate.

The QQ would be endless.

They need to nerf unheed, put stealth on same lv as rogue's, put clone on CD if you go feral spec imo.

There's so much wrong with this i just don't know where to start...... Firstly we aint rogues we will never ever come close to dropping anyone in our opener we spend that time dotting targets so you should expect to see the pounced target be around 70% at worst after pounce.
FFF has a cd and eats a global and all 3 stacks(spec'd) are removed with one dispel.
We go bear form and we trade 20% extra healing taken and put out next to no damage at all for 18% less damage taken.
Comparing kidney shot to cyclone...... i don't even.....
Feral stealth IS on the same level as rogues and rogues will almost always get you out of stealth first spamming that damn sap. And these people suggesting a 10-15 second cd on ps for ferals are fucking retards that wouldn't change a thing that's roughly how long it takes us to get that proc. And unheeded warning being nerfed for rogues would be amazing seeing as with it up during dance they can pretty much stunlock anything to about 30%.

#7 Leily

Leily
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/2/1

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

nice troll post rofl whats wrong with ferals? 25secs zerking they can roflpwn smthg in that 25secs faster then any healer can keep up
Posted Image

#8 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

There's so much wrong with this i just don't know where to start...... Firstly we aint rogues we will never ever come close to dropping anyone in our opener we spend that time dotting targets so you should expect to see the pounced target be around 70% at worst after pounce.
FFF has a cd and eats a global and all 3 stacks(spec'd) are removed with one dispel.
We go bear form and we trade 20% extra healing taken and put out next to no damage at all for 18% less damage taken.
Comparing kidney shot to cyclone...... i don't even.....
Feral stealth IS on the same level as rogues and rogues will almost always get you out of stealth first spamming that damn sap. And these people suggesting a 10-15 second cd on ps for ferals are fucking retards that wouldn't change a thing that's roughly how long it takes us to get that proc. And unheeded warning being nerfed for rogues would be amazing seeing as with it up during dance they can pretty much stunlock anything to about 30%.

+1

Kids have no clue what ferals do, because they never were competitive..and now that they are..they cry like little girls.
Signature

#9 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:26 PM

Unheeded Warning really does need a big nerf that much is obvious, as for ferocious bite it's still shit dpe and way too rng they should make a portion of its damage nature damage or some shit so it's worth using on mail/plate and not op on clothies.

#10 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:28 PM

nice troll post rofl whats wrong with ferals? 25secs zerking they can roflpwn smthg in that 25secs faster then any healer can keep up

I hear you can't simply CC them during zerk..god forbid you have to pay attention to them.
Also, I heal though it just fine
I will concede that its too long of a duration, and thats why u see so many ferals running around, because terrible kids can still play them due to zerk.

Fear the druid...Profit.

Not to mention Crip poison >>>> infected wounds.

But you no gief rep! :( lol

Sure i did, just took a while to show me thinks.
Signature

#11 LegionZOMG

LegionZOMG
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:30 PM

Cheap shot
Garrote
VANISH?!?!
Gouge?
Preparation?

I can slightly agree with cyclone being a bit overpowered, it has been since forever.
You do know that to get an instant cyclone, it costs A LOT of energy and requires 5 combo points right? and is easily dispellable.

Pro tip, don't attack them when they go bear..its stupid..you are giving them vengence, and they will destroy you.
If they do it to survive, get away from them, gouge them, no rage = no self healing.

This says it all imo.

#12 Nerdstomperr

Nerdstomperr
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1493
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 2141
  • RBG: 1896

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:31 PM

I keep hearing that ferals are so OP, can someone explain what exactly is so OP about them?
Granted with Unheeded Warning proc, they can do some damage.
It increases their weapon dps by 188dps.

That as a discussion with a few numbers that I had with my feral partner.

Its not that ferals are OP, it is that UW makes their damage when used with berserk(which needs a lower duration to get rid of all the scrubs playing feral)

that is all that needs fixed.

SO, what other than the UW trinket..is the problem?

they do too much dmg they did'nt need a dmg buff

#13 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:33 PM

they do too much dmg they did'nt need a dmg buff

lol they got a huge nerf when people had no resil at begining of season.
then, they barely buffed them once people got resil..
What are you talking about?
its like a 13% damage increase, thats it..

Ferals and Rogues are prob the most balanced melee classes in the game at the moment.
Signature

#14 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

Cheap shot
Garrote
VANISH?!?!
Gouge?
Preparation?

edit: i just realized OP plays with feral, NVM

Spoiler

shut up pvp guy

#15 Nerdstomperr

Nerdstomperr
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1493
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 2141
  • RBG: 1896

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:37 PM

Ferals and Rogues are prob the most balanced melee classes in the game at the moment.

fb hiting 30k+ on people with 3900+ resil is dumb when my ms crits with full stack of sloughter only hits maby 15k? atm just sayingseems a bit imblance to me

#16 rozybib_6581323

rozybib_6581323
  • Junkies

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:39 PM

my mate took a 47k when the feral opened him.

Damages r ridiculous.
Best survival against CaC
Mobility
Control like a bawss

Feral were already rly rly good @ 4.1
Now they r just gods like 4.1 DK with even more control/mobility

Edited by rozybib_6581323, 26 July 2011 - 02:40 PM.

#17 kyuubí

kyuubí
  • Members

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

It's more like 8% when people are full s10 geared. People just panick now they actually have to pay attention to us.
They should nerf unheeded through the floor, make a portion of fb damage nature damage and put it back to 50 energy cap(it's still shit in pve) and give us some mother fucking protection against wizzards... every team i queue into has either a mage or a lock or both! Basically free points for them :( hell i'd trade a load of damage for being able to shapeshift roots again. And why did we lose shapeshift roots and our fear immunity? Because we did too much damage for the uptime we had, so ofcourse they nerfed our uptime, then nerfed our damage too :D fear immunity through berserk should be given back so everytime i queue into a warlock i dont have to leave the arena.

#18 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:41 PM

my mate took a 47k when the feral opened him.

Damages r ridiculous.
Best survival against CaC
Mobility
Control like a bawss

Feral were already rly rly good @ 4.1
Now they r just gods like 4.1 DK with even more control/mobility

lol 47k FB
thats not happening unless ur in greys..
Signature

#19 Mooformqz

Mooformqz
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

lol 47k FB
thats not happening unless ur in greys..

I crit 50k's all the time on a target dummy with UW up + Tiger's Fury and 60 energy :)

#20 ztkraptor

ztkraptor
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

they do have cheap shot

they have range kick instead

feral dmg isn't build around stealth, rogue's is, besides FF counters vanish; please don't list it up as survival tool because the moment i hide my team is doing 2v3 which is not exactly a good thing

they have roots, which rogues don't

and what would you put on prep for ferals?

I am not complaining, you asked a question, i just said what i see as in issue while facing feral comps.

Read my post again, i in no sentence complaied about own class. Althrough CR/cloak nerf really sucks i am fine with where rogues are atm. I doubt you have any right to tell me what to play or not.

Kidney also requires 5 combo points, also costs energy, requires melee range, DRs with cheap shot. Last time i checked cyclone is NOT dispellable and DRs only with itself.

Here is the issuee with leave him alone. Sure i can do it but what choices would i have? Switch to healer at full HP, switch to other dps at full HP while feral gets topped.

If i pop CR or veasion i still can be killed easily.

Last thing to say, gouge/kidney feral isn't that simple (even with high exp and hit rating) due their high dodge rating and gouge requiring you to stand in front of the target.

1.) Ferals have static regen on their energy
2.) Rogues have crip poison which is amazing
3.) Rogues have insane control
4.) Rogues have a silence
5.) Rogues have SMOKE BOMB
6.) Gouge doesn't always require u to stand in front, u are welcome to glyph it.
7.) let the feral get topped, get him back into bear, its basically 2v3 then if you keep the feral in bear. He has no cc other than casted cyclone and bash.
8.) Rogues can sap out of CC and lock people down hard.
9.) you probably open first and get destroyed.
Signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<