• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:40 AM

View PostPwnarii, on 19 July 2011 - 11:37 AM, said:

I wish I could stay at 2200 for 10 seasons and make videos of me dueling awfuls and become famous.
Don't forget having the cult of people thinking you're the best player in the world, and that if they saw you in arena they would be so scared to death - like all the rest of people. Beware of being extremely outplayed by his 1600 rogue/war aswell.

Check the highest rated comment and try not to vomit.

Like I said, the dude is harmless and I'd gladly shake his hand, however the religion he's made is the lowest low.

Edited by Nisslol, 19 July 2011 - 11:50 AM.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#302 edthelad

edthelad
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/1/0/1/0/.

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:42 AM

why do you care so fiercely about it? Oh yeah, you are a nerd.
Posted Image

#303 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:43 AM

View Postlysolabuser, on 19 July 2011 - 11:39 AM, said:

Yeah im totally 14 years old bro :) , why are you so jelly of him just because he is more popular than you, im no fan boy of his but the man has done nothing wrong, he never talks shit about anybody, but just tries to help. What makes a "good" player to you might not be the same to other people. Some people just plainly dont give a fuck about arena faggot get that through your head you autistic fuck.

Bro, calm down, you might pop a vein. U mad?

The "tries" to help also gives him shitloads of bucks you mongoloid, it's not like he's the virgin mary that helps everyone getting nothing out of it. But I do understand with your IQ it's quite hard to perceive things for more than what they appear to be.

Again - imbecile.

Edited by Nisslol, 19 July 2011 - 11:49 AM.

im an idiot

#304 lysolabuser

lysolabuser
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/1/2/.
  • LocationWeston, FL

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:46 AM

View PostNisslol, on 19 July 2011 - 11:43 AM, said:

The "tries" to help also gives him shitloads of bucks you mongoloid, it's not like he's the virgin mary that helps everyone. But I do understand with your IQ it's quite hard to perceive things for more than what they appear to be.

Again,
imbecile.
Bro, you're like an in-bred retard. <3

Edited by lysolabuser, 19 July 2011 - 11:48 AM.

#305 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:46 AM

View Postlysolabuser, on 19 July 2011 - 11:46 AM, said:

Bro, your like an in-bred retard. <3

"your" "in-bred"

Ty for proving my point, case closed.

im an idiot

#306 XCarisjaX

XCarisjaX
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2298
  • LocationSan Francisco,CA

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:50 AM

View PostNisslol, on 19 July 2011 - 11:43 AM, said:

The "tries" to help also gives him shitloads of bucks you mongoloid, it's not like he's the virgin mary that helps everyone. But I do understand with your IQ it's quite hard to perceive things for more than what they appear to be.

Again,
imbecile.
Do you even understand what you just posted? I mean honestly, its pricks like you who have this game in the state it is, no longer is it where you could say, shit I got outplayed... its just a zerg x and x or x fest,People complaining about chess match style, but this guy just comes along and even in its broken state enjoys it. Swifty is a guy who is not admired by myself but is rather an eMuse that inspires others for greatness and fun, now I am pretty sure that fun is what you bought this game for and not to be a complete dickhead to others who want to enjoy it, you are embarrassing yourself by every post you make, just stop.

Edited by XCarisjaX, 19 July 2011 - 11:52 AM.

#307 Naraga

Naraga
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow
  • RBG: 1752

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:59 AM

Why does this mercader guy play in first person mode?
S8 ele LSD glad S9 resto shamn glad Thunka

Druid utility is superior to shamans utility already

all the other healers should be buffed up to the point of having a way of not having to outplay 2 dps to survive

#308 threatslol

threatslol
  • Reedful
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

Is nobody going to point out the stark irony here?

--

You realize that being an elitist idiot about something that doesn't afford you elitism accomplishes nothing, right? You realize that you're playing a game where you seek out/respect/idolize people for arena achievements when... most of the people who play this game don't even know what they are? That makes you someone who cares about something most people don't care about in a facet of your life that, when shared by other people, makes them what you call a nerd?

I know from my own experiences selling Gladiator that 9 times out of 10 the people who whisper you ask you something like, "what is Gladiator?" or, "do you just run me through the arenas until I get it?"

"do I have to be level 85?"

This game is like, 7 years old or something. How much longer are you going to keep up your elitist nonsense? Season 13 and done? Season 25? Most of the people, here having the meaning of 95% of everyone who plays World of Warcraft, doesn't know what the fuck Gladiator is. Doesn't know what comps are good this season. Just like at your average class forums on AJ - people who have been the thing you want more than anything else in this game 2, 3, 4 times don't even know what is going on in the game they're supposed to be good at.

This game isn't hard. It isn't competitive. It isn't balanced. It isn't developed. You're a joke for thinking that somehow your PvP standing means anything other than you care much, much more than most people. Calling someone who has probably made more money, has more of a following and has produced more results than anyone else in this game a nerd? Nice comeback, bro. Swifty is easily more famous than any top arena player. Which reminds me, where are all the dynasty players at now? Name one top, sponsored, MLG quality player that has been around since S1?

Nobody. Every year a new arena hero is born so you mutants can wallow around in his alleged greatness while everyone majorly ignores the fact that this is a dead game, if you could ever say the arena was alive. Look at every blog anyone attempts to make about this game, when was the last time any of them were popular?

You have created a community that is supposed to be based on performance and merit but instead only values a bad attitude, excuses and mediocrity. How many players do you meet that can lose a 3v3 match and simply say, "those guys are better players than us." Not very many, because the prowess you hold in such high esteem really isn't that exclusive if people actually know what it is and try to get it.

And yeah, Swifty is a 2200 player. At least he's a human being, you know.. something that doing something easy(like getting Gladiator) doesn't excuse you from being because getting Gladiator isn't an accomplishment.

Do yourselves a favor and try to be a person who plays with their friends and has a good time before you try to be a person that other miscreants think is good at an easy video game.

Edited by threatslol, 23 July 2011 - 12:56 PM.

this is threats btw

#309 Rappy

Rappy
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:10 PM

^ TL;DR

also what the shit, they unbanned him?

Edited by Rappy, 19 July 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#310 XCarisjaX

XCarisjaX
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:19 PM

View Postthreatslol, on 19 July 2011 - 12:07 PM, said:

--

You realize that being an elitist idiot about something that doesn't afford you elitism accomplishes nothing, right? You realize that you're playing a game where you seek out/respect/idolize people for arena achievements when... most of the people play this game don't even know what they are? That makes you someone who cares about something most people don't care about in a facet of your life that, when shared by other people, makes them what you call a nerd?

I know from my own experiences selling Gladiator that 9 times out of 10 the people who whisper you ask you something like, "what is Gladiator?" or, "do you just run me through the arenas until I get it?"

This game is like, 7 years old or something. How much longer are you going to keep up your elitist nonsense? Season 13 and done? Season 25? Most of the people, here having the meaning of 95% of everyone who plays World of Warcraft, doesn't know what the fuck Gladiator is. Doesn't know what comps are good this season. Just like at your average class forums on AJ - people who have been the thing you want more than anything else in this game 2, 3, 4 times don't even know what is going on in the game they're supposed to be good at.

This game isn't hard. It isn't competitive. It isn't balanced. It isn't developed. You're a joke for thinking that somehow your PvP standing means anything other than you care much, much more than most people. Calling someone who has probably made more money, has more of a following and has produced more results than anyone else in this game a nerd? Nice comeback, bro. Swifty is easily more famous than any top arena player. Which reminds me, where are all the dynasty players at now? Name one top, sponsored, MLG quality player that has been around since S1?

Nobody. Every year a new arena hero is born so you mutants can wallow around in his alleged greatness while everyone majorly ignores the fact that this is a dead game, if you could ever say the arena was alive. Look at every blog anyone attempts to make about this game, when was the last time any of them were popular?

You have created a community that is supposed to be based on performance and merit but instead only values a bad attitude, excuses and mediocrity. How many players do you meet that can lose a 3v3 match and simply say, "those guys are better players than us." Not very many, because the prowess you hold in such high esteem really isn't that exclusive if people actually know what it is and try to get it.

And yeah, Swifty is a 2200 player. At least he's a human being, you know.. something that doing something easy(like getting Gladiator) doesn't excuse you from being because getting Gladiator isn't an accomplishment.

Do yourselves a favor and try to be a person who plays with their friends and has a good time before you try to be a person that other miscreants think is good at an easy video game.
I have to say, off all the posts I have seen you make, this is the most lucid and factually correct posts, even tho you get Trolled and what not it is all in good fun, this game is in a dire state when someone gets banned for fun.
/shakehand

• Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/2/2/1/.

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:29 PM

Lol, who cares if his videos are good or not, that's not why he should be banned in the first place.
Now the fact that his event did crash a server is a serious business, how can you even say it's blizzard fault for not being able to control the flow, when 5k nerds are spamming a chat at same time or doing some other random stuff they do. And if it says in the rules that such is forbidden than he should really be banned and stay banned. But instead the day after he gets ban lifted.

Again, this isn't about his videos being good or bad, it's about blizzard's procedures

#312 Rappy

Rappy
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:30 PM

http://i.imgur.com/SLdjZ.jpg

#313 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:34 PM

Like I have said before in posts earlier...  Why so much hate on a person who tries to help emerging and new warriors trying to get into pvp?

People complain and cry about how dead arena is... shouldnt we as a community be fostering and helping newer or less skilled players to try and improve in WoW PvP instead of losing them forever?

Remember if theres a top player in arena, there has to be lower ranked players as well for a competitive ladder to function.

To many players, Swifty is what they idolize.  Because he has fun, is a decent human being, and gets payed to play.

Dont tell me you aren't jelly about that.  Theres so much jelly in this thread that it could stop world hunger a few times.

Edited by acushi, 19 July 2011 - 02:10 PM.

#314 Fruitloop

Fruitloop
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Azshara
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:36 PM

--

You realize that being an elitist idiot about something that doesn't afford you elitism accomplishes nothing, right? You realize that you're playing a game where you seek out/respect/idolize people for arena achievements when... most of the people play this game don't even know what they are? That makes you someone who cares about something most people don't care about in a facet of your life that, when shared by other people, makes them what you call a nerd?

So fucking true

urterminated said:

and what nadagast said against resto shaman you become pure dps class which cant actually dps because all your damage gets dispeled and healed in 1 cast.

#315 Nyttan

Nyttan
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/2/0/2/1/1
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

View Postmerker, on 19 July 2011 - 05:41 AM, said:

pretty much spot on. got perm banned way back when for something really petty and even till this day they would have still said no. just goes to show you how far 'contacts' go in this world

Welcome to planet earth, how may I help you?

View PostKuroqt, on 10 February 2011 - 05:11 PM, said:

it breaks repentence, just make sure you use sac not salvation (hehe ^^ learned hard way)

#316 XCarisjaX

XCarisjaX
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

View Postacushi, on 19 July 2011 - 12:34 PM, said:

Like I have said before in posts earlier...  Why so much hate on a person who tries to help emerging and new warriors trying to get into pvp?

People complain and cry about how dead arena is... shouldnt we as a community be fostering and helping newer or less skilled players to try and improve in WoW PvP instead of losing them forever?

Remember if theres a top player in arena, there has to be lower ranked players as well for a competitive ladder to function.

To many players, Swifty is what they idolize.  Because he has fun, is a decent human being, and gets payed to play.

Dont tell me you aren't jelly about that.  Theres so much jelly in this thread that it could stop world hunger a few times.
That's good and all, but I don't know why you quoted my comment to Reedful and totally sidetracked it.
But as stated, this game does need some balancing and fixing, yet I am hopeful that people in the end when we look back on WoW and it is just a memory, that the memory would be of having fun while playing this game.

#317 Snugglebuu

Snugglebuu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:35 PM

--

Agreed entirely. I owe my titles to Swifty as a matter of fact too. Even if he may not be as good of a player, he was the one that inspired me with my warrior. To be quite honest, that's all he needs. He doesn't need a title for him to be praised. All that fans have their different look on him and want to idolize him as a god. Fine. Let them do it. Don't hate him because of the baggage that comes along with fame. Swifty's been a great person in the WoW community and has helped me personally in numerous ways without me even saying so much as a word to him.

Respect.

Remember, this is a game. At the end of the day, if you're not having fun- why are you playing?

#318 zecatone

zecatone
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:07 PM

--

Best post i have seen in ages, you described pretty much 99% of AJ community and when you stop playing arena you will realize that this post by reedful is pure truth.

#319 guesswhosback91

guesswhosback91
  • Artisty
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:20 PM

my hero is unbanned again, ujelli?
swifty is untouchable, the best warrior

there is no better warrior then him

#320 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

Name one top, sponsored, MLG quality player that has been around since S1?

Hydra, to my knowledge, is still sponsored, and has been since the start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<