#282 Seekay

Seekay
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:07 AM

Sorry if this has been posted before, but this guy is acting like Swifty is dead and he's remembering him.

"That's what he'd want us to do"

Edited by Seekay, 19 July 2011 - 07:09 AM.

#283 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:08 AM

View PostTrevo, on 19 July 2011 - 07:01 AM, said:

The only thing I thought made this guy really lame was when he was charging people 5 bucks to watch his incredible warrior tricks 2 movie back in teh days.

I'm sort of suprised he got unbanned though, especially when it's about Blizzard. When they do something, it's almost instantly a final decision.

In terms of use, it's reading like this

Terms of Use
I guess that's exactly the reason why Blizzard decided to ban him.
pretty sure his sponsors got him unbanned
Posted Image

#284 Yilar

Yilar
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 767

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:18 AM

Bliz should have given out a 72hr ban and noone would have cared...

#285 Ufko

Ufko
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sporeggar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow
  • LocationPOORland

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

as long as he will be sponsored by razer he will be still playing :P
not like its hard to make new accounts ;3

#286 quikkz

quikkz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2459

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:00 AM

this guy's a donk, who cares

i'd expect a huge thread on the general forums but not on AJ
Posted Image

#287 Kronius

Kronius
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:01 AM

View PostSeekay, on 19 July 2011 - 07:07 AM, said:

Sorry if this has been posted before, but this guy is acting like Swifty is dead and he's remembering him.

"That's what he'd want us to do"
lol...

#288 Typhoidgex

Typhoidgex
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Dentarg
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:31 AM

View Postquikkz, on 19 July 2011 - 10:00 AM, said:

this guy's a donk, who cares

i'd expect a huge thread on the general forums but not on AJ
AJ is like the most drama thirsty place on the internets, if there's a wow related shitstorm somewhere AJ is on it

Banning him was a knee jerk reaction and an overall silly and uneducated move by Blizzard and it's alright that they reverted it, if for a moment we forget about razer we could say that's very human of them.
However I don't understand people who made Swifty into a martyr and gave him insane amounts of publicity, he isn't mother fucking theresa of wow

#289 phunk

phunk
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

Posted Image

#290 XCarisjaX

XCarisjaX
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2298
  • LocationSan Francisco,CA

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:41 AM

I think most of us here on AJ have lost touch that this is a game, with ultra-competitive mindset, someone who has not been up to par with the standard that is given here on AJ and the Elitism, I honestly had this sort of mentality but now reflecting and acting more maturely I can honestly remember that Swifty has never said IM THE BEST WARRIOR, he has always acted in a kind way in his videos and just looked to help others achieve fun in this game that he and many of us enjoy, one thing we must do is remember that this is a game and it is played by real people, and while we dog on Swifty, he seems like a real guy who is genuinely caring and selfless, I am glad he has been returned his account and he probably was the guy who inspired alot of us to go out and get better at this game, and achieve what some of us have, I see Swifty as being a person who should not be revered as a god but a muse, someone who inspired others to strive for greatness.
Shalom

Edited by XCarisjaX, 19 July 2011 - 10:43 AM.

#291 lysolabuser

lysolabuser
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/1/2/.
  • LocationWeston, FL

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

View PostXCarisjaX, on 19 July 2011 - 10:41 AM, said:

I think most of us here on AJ have lost touch that this is a game, with ultra-competitive mindset, someone who has not been up to par with the standard that is given here on AJ and the Elitism, I honestly had this sort of mentality but now reflecting and acting more maturely I can honestly remember that Swifty has never said IM THE BEST WARRIOR, he has always acted in a kind way in his videos and just looked to help others achieve fun in this game that he and many of us enjoy, one thing we must do is remember that this is a game and it is played by real people, and while we dog on Swifty, he seems like a real guy who is genuinely caring and selfless, I am glad he has been returned his account and he probably was the guy who inspired alot of us to go out and get better at this game, and achieve what some of us have, I see Swifty as being a person who should not be revered as a god but a muse, someone who inspired others to strive for greatness.
Shalom
This exactly is what I wanted to say, couldn't have worded it any better friend.

#292 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

Fucking Blizzard, fuck you and fuck your bendy little rules. If this faggot got perma banned, no amount of whine should have stopped that. But yet again, Blizzard fails on every single fucking level. GG

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#293 lysolabuser

lysolabuser
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • LocationWeston, FL

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:48 AM

View PostNisslol, on 19 July 2011 - 10:46 AM, said:

Fucking Blizzard, fuck you and fuck your bendy little rules. If this faggot got perma banned, no amount of whine should have stopped that. But yet again, Blizzard fails on every single fucking level. GG
People like you are the people who are making this game so horrible, all he does is try to bring people together you fucking retard fuck.

#294 Darckli

Darckli
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/1/1/.

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

View PostXCarisjaX, on 19 July 2011 - 10:41 AM, said:

Shalom

View Postlysolabuser, on 19 July 2011 - 10:48 AM, said:

People like you are the people who are making this game so horrible, all he does is try to bring people together you fucking retard fuck.

I may be misinformed. Didn't he get banned for organizing a large group of people to spam emotes in a section of his server in order to crash it?

This might be an overstatement, but if I could think of a way to terrorize WoW, that's about as far as you can go in game.

Am I missing something? This is like, directly and expressly forbidden in the terms of use.

Edited by Darckli, 19 July 2011 - 11:02 AM.

#295 XCarisjaX

XCarisjaX
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2298
  • LocationSan Francisco,CA

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:07 AM

View PostDarckli, on 19 July 2011 - 11:01 AM, said:

I may be misinformed. Didn't he get banned for organizing a large group of people to spam emotes in a section of his server in order to crash it?

This might be an overstatement, but if I could think of a way to terrorize WoW, that's about as far as you can go in game.

Am I missing something? This is like, directly and expressly forbidden in the terms of use.
It wasn't his intention, he had accidently crashed his server during the stream he was doing, after that another person directed others to crash the servers, be what it is or not, he was unbanned and Blizzard found reason, this is a game, now I am no Swifty fanboy, I am far from it, but he tried to avoid the servers being crashed.

#296 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:16 AM

View PostXonkk, on 19 July 2011 - 04:54 AM, said:

what specifically is wrong with his videos? (not being sarcastic, I don't watch them, would like to know what you mean)

just the advice he gives away (as well as his movies being pure shit and nearly all of 'em setups)

i remember a famous "guyz, expertise is ze best" - signed, haste bracers.
wat is dis game

#297 Ktpearie

Ktpearie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • 3v3: 1044
  • Location"\_( シ)_/"

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

No this game being fucking horrible makes this game fucking horrible.  You seem confused.
"\_( シ)_/"

#298 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:34 AM

There's people and then theres mindless little 14 year old sheep that follow him to the fire. PEople like you are the people who are making this game so horrible, all he does is make a fucking cult of braindead ratmonkeys that genuinely think hes a good player you fucking retard fuck.

Imbecile.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#299 Pwnarii

Pwnarii
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

I wish I could stay at 2200 for 10 seasons and make videos of me dueling awfuls and become famous.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#300 lysolabuser

lysolabuser
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • LocationWeston, FL

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

View PostNisslol, on 19 July 2011 - 11:34 AM, said:

There's people and then theres mindless little 14 year old sheep that follow him to the fire. PEople like you are the people who are making this game so horrible, all he does is make a fucking cult of braindead ratmonkeys that genuinely think hes a good player you fucking retard fuck.

Imbecile.
Yeah im totally 14 years old bro :) , why are you so jelly of him just because he is more popular than you, im no fan boy of his but the man has done nothing wrong, he never talks shit about anybody, but just tries to help. What makes a "good" player to you might not be the same to other people. Some people just plainly dont give a fuck about arena faggot get that through your head you autistic fuck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<