• Please log in to reply
847 replies to this topic

#41 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:45 AM

View PostSparklystarz, on 12 August 2011 - 01:04 AM, said:

To bad, looks like I'll have to stay in this team and level up to get junkie status then.

Edit: also it doesn't say anything about people below level 85 in the list of requirements to become a junkie, starting to feel this is something personal.

This isn't personal. I've added it to the rules now. It hadn't ever been an issue in the past.

#42 Sparklystarz

Sparklystarz
  • Sparklystars
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

View PostRapture, on 12 August 2011 - 02:45 AM, said:

This isn't personal. I've added it to the rules now. It hadn't ever been an issue in the past.

It hadn't ever been an issue in the past because noone had ever done it in the past, noone had ever done it in the past because noone was ever as good as me.

Basicly 1 person is skilled enough to do it and then you say

View PostRapture, on 12 August 2011 - 02:45 AM, said:

This isn't personal.

Hmm I'm wondering if I should vote for Rapture or Blizzard in the worst quotes of 2011 competition, blizzard when they are saying that they will handle the MMR abusers or Rapture saying "This isn't personal".

#43 sParKLezZ

sParKLezZ
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:20 AM

View PostSparklystarz, on 12 August 2011 - 03:13 AM, said:

It hadn't ever been an issue in the past because noone had ever done it in the past, noone had ever done it in the past because noone was ever as good as me.

Basicly 1 person is skilled enough to do it and then you say

Hmm I'm wondering if I should vote for Rapture or Blizzard in the worst quotes of 2011 competition, blizzard when they are saying that they will handle the MMR abusers or Rapture saying "This isn't personal".

Titles are distributed at level cap, almost all PvP is done at level cap, and all tournaments will be played at level cap. If you think that whatever you're doing/playing at anything lower is serious whatsoever, you're deluding yourself. If you're so good, the change in levels should make minimal difference.

View PostKubz, on 06 September 2011 - 08:39 PM, said:

so i met this qt today who ive never seen before.
and ive seen everybody.
so i walked up to her.
and i was like.
who the fuck are you

#44 thuggabugga

thuggabugga
  • Members

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:26 AM

http://www.arenajunk...85#entry3408285

looks like a troll

#45 Sparklystarz

Sparklystarz
  • Sparklystars
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:30 AM

View PostwHitEk1DsWag, on 12 August 2011 - 03:20 AM, said:

Titles are distributed at level cap, almost all PvP is done at level cap, and all tournaments will be played at level cap. If you think that whatever you're doing/playing at anything lower is serious whatsoever, you're deluding yourself. If you're so good, the change in levels should make minimal difference.

Titles are for people who are uncertain about themself and need to reassure themself that they are good by looking at their character and seeing "gladiator insecure21yearoldvirgin", I just have to ask, is that why you are using your gladiator title?

If you call what happened in poland a tournament... no comment...

The change in levels does indeed make a small diffrance and if I had a priest at 85 I'd find a mage and go 2717 there aswell, sharing R1 worldwide with this character, so far I've only got a paladin at 85 with 2.7k achievement, I won't continue playing such a braindead and incredibly boring class though.

#46 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:44 AM

Competitive arena is played at level 85 - this isn't even an AJ rule, it's Blizzard. The decision has been made, you can stop trolling now. Like I said, get that rating on a level 85 character and we'll talk...if you don't get banned for trolling beforehand.

#47 Sparklystarz

Sparklystarz
  • Sparklystars
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:51 AM

View PostRapture, on 12 August 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

Competitive arena is played at level 85 - this isn't even an AJ rule, it's Blizzard. The decision has been made, you can stop trolling now. Like I said, get that rating on a level 85 character and we'll talk...if you don't get banned for trolling beforehand.

Arena at level 85 has been a complete failure, not even streaming the majority of the games in big tournaments. Now 70 might not be perfectly balanced but it's a way more skill dependant bracket then 85.

Arena junkies ladders also shows lvl 70, 80 and 85 teams, I am Rank one of all of them which means I am better then all of them, kinda takes the breath out of you knowing that you are the best of the 11million people playing this game, doesn't it? Jk that's what I feel everyday.

I will get a 85 priest and show the people who doubt me how this game is played, just wait.

#48 ThatBronxNigga

ThatBronxNigga
  • Lemarcus
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:04 PM

Hi, I joined but have no Junkie access. 2 gladiator titles.

#49 Sparklystarz

Sparklystarz
  • Sparklystars
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

I got another idea Rapture, how about making another status for level 70's over 2.6k? I got some suggestions "Super-junkie", "Sparkliator", "Sparkly status", "Sparklystar", "Better then you status", "Boss".

So what do you think?

#50 Calpurnia

Calpurnia
  • Moderators
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow
  • LocationIrvine, CA

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:16 AM

View PostSparklystarz, on 14 August 2011 - 10:39 PM, said:

So what do you think?

Still butthurt?

I think you should let it go.

#51 Primius

Primius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 3v3: 2182
  • RBG: 192

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

Just wondering if there is going to be a lowering of the requirements to compensate for the MMR reset? 2600 seems extremely excessive since most won't be able to hit that rating now. I am facing rank1 teams and multi-gladiator teams on my mage which is in the 2k-2100 bracket. People that got their ratings early in the season, are sitting on them because of the MMR debacle, and facing any team above 2400 is next to impossible.  Out of 300 games combined on my lock/dk/mage, I have seen maybe two teams above 2200 rating in the past two weeks. 1800-2000 is nothing but high ranking duelist, former rank1 teams, and gladiators.

2600 just seems excessively punishing considering almost no one will be able to get to that rating that is just starting right now.

#52 Roltx

Roltx
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • RBG: 2080

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

My s4 title isn't giving me junkie-access :S

#53 TSK12

TSK12
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:34 AM

need access please

#54 QuellaXtreme

QuellaXtreme
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 2589

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:21 PM

Hey, I'd like to get acces to post in the Rated Battlegrounds topics. (http://www.arenajunk...-battlegrounds/) Really helps me and my team for determining whether other high MMR teams are playing or not.

Been 2.8K+ last season and 2.4+ at the moment. Also starting to get my 3's up to 2.6, aswell.

Thanks in advance.

#55 QuellaXtreme

QuellaXtreme
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:03 PM

View PostQuellaXtreme, on 31 August 2011 - 08:21 PM, said:

Hey, I'd like to get acces to post in the Rated Battlegrounds topics. (http://www.arenajunk...-battlegrounds/) Really helps me and my team for determining whether other high MMR teams are playing or not.

Been 2.8K+ last season and 2.4+ at the moment. Also starting to get my 3's up to 2.6, aswell.

Thanks in advance.
Can I get an answer, please? Thanks

#56 Tuxer

Tuxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2201
  • 3v3: 2131

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

season 3 glad still unable to post
Soul Brother #2
I am the reincarnation of Yeezus
http://www.twitch.tv/TuxerTV
#420dank

#57 dabros

dabros
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:41 PM

View PostQuellaXtreme, on 11 September 2011 - 05:03 PM, said:

Can I get an answer, please? Thanks
you need a 2s, 3s, or 5s team at or above 2600 in the current season, OR a glad title for access

Posted Image

유라 BF3 add me YuRa.694
NA LoL: YuRa22

#58 QuellaXtreme

QuellaXtreme
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:49 AM

View Postdabros, on 11 September 2011 - 08:41 PM, said:

you need a 2s, 3s, or 5s team at or above 2600 in the current season, OR a glad title for access
I see. Thanks for your reply. Quite odd since I only want to use that forum to arrange games against higher MMR teams which is completely unrelated to arena's. Also, I see other people posting there without any of those requirements, aswell. Ah well...

#59 polyakoviv

polyakoviv

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

any change on the criteria for the posting rights? After the mmr system change this season I went  several times to 2.5k+ mmr (got 2522 teamrating max), couldn't reach 2.6k (that was the reason to disband actually lul). We were playing vs only 2.2-2.4k mmr with half of them being triple glad players and stuff, never queued vs any high mmr teams (they stopped playing and camp rating lul) so we could actually win them and get something.

#60 Tuxer

Tuxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2201
  • 3v3: 2131

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:57 PM

View PostTuxxy, on 11 September 2011 - 08:23 PM, said:

season 3 glad still unable to post