Posting Rights

• Please log in to reply
899 replies to this topic

#1 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

edit by Vanguards: The rating requirements has been lowered to 2200 once again as of Mists of Pandaria Season 13. Please post your achievement for access with a character that's LINKED to your Arena Junkies account.

Example: http://us.battle.net...ievement#95:165

If you have less than 10 posts you won't be able to post links. Add some spaces in between the link and it should work.

-------------

This is the thread where you should post if you qualify for access and have not received it automatically.

If you are having trouble adding a character please ensure you are following the directions in our Help Section for Adding A Character. If that does not, please send me (Rapture) a PM.

As of Arena Season 11, we have increased our rating requirement to a Personal Rating of 2400. BEFORE posting in this thread please make sure you have read the rules and understand the access requirements.

Thanks.

#2 Danismyname

Danismyname
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/1/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1893
  • 3v3: 2480
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 384

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

Crossed 2.6+ 3 days after the new Patch. Only visible in the Armory. From the date of my Three's Company Achievements u can see the days I made it through.

Eu- Frostwolf
Name: Amûraqt

#3 polyakoviv

polyakoviv

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:43 AM

I have max personal 2681 on my character, but i was not automatically promoted to junkies=( Fix it please.
Link to statistics is http://eu.battle.net...tatistic#21:152

#4 Atreidies

Atreidies
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:03 PM

Season 2 Glad here, would like the icon and subsequently posting rights.
Failure is just success rounded down.

#5 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:36 PM

View PostAmuraqt, on 22 July 2011 - 08:39 AM, said:

Crossed 2.6+ 3 days after the new Patch. Only visible in the Armory. From the date of my Three's Company Achievements u can see the days I made it through.

Eu- Frostwolf
Name: Amûraqt

We work of current rating and I can't verify when you were 2600. Have to work the rating back up.

View Postpolyakoviv, on 22 July 2011 - 11:43 AM, said:

I have max personal 2681 on my character, but i was not automatically promoted to junkies=( Fix it please.
Link to statistics is http://eu.battle.net...tatistic#21:152

Again, we determine access based on current rating, so you'll have to work your rating back up.

View PostAtreidies, on 22 July 2011 - 01:03 PM, said:

Season 2 Glad here, would like the icon and subsequently posting rights.

You're set.

#6 Danismyname

Danismyname
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/1/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1893
  • 3v3: 2480
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 384

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

In the armory u can figure out that my Threes Company: 2400 were hit on the 11th of Juli 2011. I dont know whther its not visible in the Armory.

#7 Bobrosslol

Bobrosslol
  • Bigmoran
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 576

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:30 PM

View PostAmuraqt, on 22 July 2011 - 06:22 PM, said:

In the armory u can figure out that my Threes Company: 2400 were hit on the 11th of Juli 2011. I dont know whther its not visible in the Armory.

Junkie status now requires a current 2600 rating (or a previous glad title). If you dont have 2600+ on your armory RIGHT NOW, you wont have access...I think thats how it works.

"Faetal is probably the best lock I've ever seen."

-Nobody

#8 aidlest

aidlest
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Свежеватель Душ
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 2363

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:08 PM

Currently 2750 in 3s
http://eu.battle.net...уш/Вевер/simple

been at least 4 days since my profile update

Thanks!

#9 polyakoviv

polyakoviv

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

View PostRapture, on 22 July 2011 - 01:36 PM, said:

Again, we determine access based on current rating, so you'll have to work your rating back up.

What's the point of that? So if i play rather casual just now, then i don't get the posting rights even if i'm capable of required ratings. I just don't see any sane logic behind this.

#10 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators
  • Curse Premium

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

View Postpolyakoviv, on 22 July 2011 - 09:08 PM, said:

What's the point of that? So if i play rather casual just now, then i don't get the posting rights even if i'm capable of required ratings. I just don't see any sane logic behind this.

The point is to try our best to ensure we can verify a user plays currently and has up to date knowledge of the game. The game has clearly changed since past seasons, so we try to keep our quality as up to date as possible.

Tag the rating, show us your capable for this season, get access, the play casually,  and keep it for the season.

View Postaidlest, on 22 July 2011 - 08:08 PM, said:

Currently 2750 in 3s
http://eu.battle.net...уш/Вевер/simple

been at least 4 days since my profile update

Thanks!

You're updated.

#11 polyakoviv

polyakoviv

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:37 PM

View PostRapture, on 22 July 2011 - 09:16 PM, said:

The point is to try our best to ensure we can verify a user plays currently and has up to date knowledge of the game. The game has clearly changed since past seasons, so we try to keep our quality as up to date as possible.

Tag the rating, show us your capable for this season, get access, the play casually,  and keep it for the season.
1. If u want to give the status only to the people who currently have "up to date knowledge of the game" then u need to take into account not only the rating, but also the setup, used to get to that rating. I do not think that it is a big secret that taking 2600 in certain setups this season is more than easy so that even people, who do not really qualify for your major criteria of knowing the game, get the posting rights.
2. Don't tell me what to do please, i think i can manage my life pretty well myself. thank you!

#12 Bobrosslol

Bobrosslol
  • Bigmoran
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:23 AM

View Postpolyakoviv, on 22 July 2011 - 09:37 PM, said:

1. If u want to give the status only to the people who currently have "up to date knowledge of the game" then u need to take into account not only the rating, but also the setup, used to get to that rating. I do not think that it is a big secret that taking 2600 in certain setups this season is more than easy so that even people, who do not really qualify for your major criteria of knowing the game, get the posting rights.
2. Don't tell me what to do please, i think i can manage my life pretty well myself. thank you!

nobody likes a complainer, holy shit

"Faetal is probably the best lock I've ever seen."

-Nobody

#13 Gobslam

Gobslam
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • LocationNorway

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:53 PM

Hi, i'm not asking for ''Junkie'' priviledges, as i'm far from 2.6k rating or anything such as. I reply to ask why i can't post on Warrior (class) forums, nor start any new threads anywhere at all on the entire site? I have verified my character and i am sure i'm not banned or suspended in any form or way. Please reply as fast as possible and if there is something with my account that prevents me from posting, please tell me what and i will attempt to fix it :)

regards //Gobslam

Thank you in advance for any reply and/or action taken towards my account.
Nerf Feral Druids -//Signed Gobslam

#14 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 1936
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:47 PM

View PostGobslam, on 23 July 2011 - 10:53 PM, said:

Hi, i'm not asking for ''Junkie'' priviledges, as i'm far from 2.6k rating or anything such as. I reply to ask why i can't post on Warrior (class) forums, nor start any new threads anywhere at all on the entire site?

You can only post in The Waiting Room, Interface/Addons, Off-Topic, Guild Recruitment and the 'Ask a Gladiator' sections if you're a Member.

Posted Image

#15 Gobslam

Gobslam
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • LocationNorway

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:55 PM

View PostEvolute, on 23 July 2011 - 11:47 PM, said:

You can only post in The Waiting Room, Interface/Addons, Off-Topic, Guild Recruitment and the 'Ask a Gladiator' sections if you're a Member.
So if i got a question regarding Warriors, i can't post OR make a thread in the class section, because i don't have 2600 rating? seriously? o.O
Nerf Feral Druids -//Signed Gobslam

#16 Sol823

Sol823
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 0/2/0/1/0/1

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

Just Xfered my S3 R1 Mage to the realm my paladin is now on. Would like it updated with icon and for posting rights. Thanks!

#17 Cheeksy

Cheeksy
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Feral Combat
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:42 PM

Chéeks on Outland, need posting rights.

#18 Rilx

Rilx