#743 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

i believe it should be ones right to decide whether or not to suicide

do you not agree with this?

actually i do. my bad let me rephrase what i meant

i would never make an article about suicide
My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s. I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young. My dad is 50 he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.
ROFL jayru's reasoning for his "planned life"

#744 Thieveqt

Thieveqt
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:59 PM

If anyone hasn't mentioned this:

Illusory Superiority.

#745 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

This is a joke, right?
shut up pvp guy

#746 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:43 AM

This is a joke, right?

posting here so people dont keep bumping with random shit

hey guys, this is the last thread i will be making, i wont be updating any of my previous threads either. im doing this for multiple reasons

• im starting to become serious with my gf again like the last time we dated
  • starting to get a little less enthusiastic about posting advice
  • some people are starting to genuinely hate us a lot
  • many people (even some who dont hate me), just say that the advice does not apply to them

i just want to say that the reason i even made an account on arena junkies so long ago was because i kind of played wow, but that was with friends and i got bored extremely fast. then when i quit it me and my friend stayed up one night and had an idea to do something fun. we basically just wanted to see what it was like to actively post on forums

we never really had understood what compelled people to post a lot on sites, but then again we did spend a lot of time on facebook so we couldnt really talk. having played xbox with my group of friends growing up, we were used to people arguing over video games and stuff, but i can honestly say that arguing with random people when playing a couple of hours of xbox with friends is different than the type of arguing that goes on here

so basically in short, me and my friend genuinely thought that it would be a good idea to give advice to people on these forums. just to see how they take it and if it will basically blow their mind and help them. i can say that it had a MUCH different effect than we thought

the guy you have been seeing of these pictures is one of my best friends. we played wow together briefly and go to school with each other as well. in short, he is my wingman and friend through high school. i didnt want to put my picture up because i was actually kind of shy about it. he said he didnt give a fuck and wanted to see what everyone would think anyways.

majority of the advice has come from me and him just chilling and thinking of what to do in these situations. but im the one who has been typing all this. i would say that he is the "mastermind" because his personality is one that is very interesting. whether you like him or hate him, he is a very gripping person

he kept bugging me the whole time to post a picture of myself. and i was being a total pussy, but i posted it just once. and it wasnt a big reaction, but some people were nice (but i didnt know whether that was because they hated him so much or not :P )

the pictures of the girls we posted are a combination of the girls that we have been with. in no way did we think that it was some "amazing" display, but we just decided to do it for the heck of it. we almost were competing with each other saying stuff like:

"ha, i posted samanthas picture!"

"oh yeah? i raise you jessica's picture!"

and basically random shit like that. it was surprisingly fun to just get a couple of beers and help out on these forums. then we decided one day to take it even further and have a girl start posting and be someone who is giving "advice" as well. at first when i told her she was up for it, then i told her that it wasnt my pictures up on there, but my friends. and she decided to act like his gf after i convinced her. she is originally my gf and i told her to exaggerate her posts with lots of smiley faces and stuff.

the hardest part was getting her to learn how to post and understand that her calling my friends persona hubby wouldnt offend me. she's a really sweet girl and she actually found most of this fun. she actually got on her skype more often than she thought she would.

anyways, i thought it would only be fair to tell you all this. im actually posting all this without my friend knowing because im really starting to see a profound level of hatred hitting us like a brick wall. let me just say that we didnt mean to offend anyone.

here are pictures of me. some of you will remember from the first thread where i posted a picture.

Posted Image

looks familiar?

Posted Image

my gf, please dont harass her guys, she really is a sweet person.

Posted Image

we actually had a lot of fun doing all this, and she told me she met some nice people on skype (and some mean ones of course)

Posted Image

and i was on oovoo with her whenever me and my friend werent posting together. we basically just had fun coming over to my house and me and him would get some beers and just kick back on this site

Posted Image

the first time she actually started posting everything i was on oovoo with her and was hoping that she wouldnt make you guys not want to add her on skype. she told me she had an amazing idea

Posted Image

that was the first time i read her post. i couldnt stop laughing and she had the proudest feeling for that whole day. it was really fun doing all this, and im sorry that i had to be kind of a jerk (to be fair my friend does come off as a arrogant guy). and i cant blame him completely, i myself am kind of an abrasive person and stubbornly think im right. so our personalities matched well for this

thanks guys, i kind of feel like i almost made some friends off this too haha
My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s. I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young. My dad is 50 he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.

#747 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:46 AM

what the fuck go away
s a d b o y s

#748 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:49 AM

nail is in the coffin now, so no more random posters can put "wtf is this serious"

#749 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:50 AM

post more pics of u plz

#750 merker

merker
  • Elysx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • LocationEAST LONDON

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:09 AM

holy shit will you just fuck off already, posting ur life story as if any1 gives a fuck

#751 Raia

Raia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:55 AM

you're so ugly, ugh

#752 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:57 AM

you're so ugly, ugh

wtf did u bump this shit?

#753 guesswhosback91

guesswhosback91
  • Artisty
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:59 AM

you're so ugly, ugh

calling him ugly wont make you good looking

u probs look way worse, u mad?

btw this abrahm is a grade a troll, gotta give him that

brb zyzz is natural
brb steroids should not be used if you want to gain muscle
brb writing essays of ways how to improve while people keep flaming him he keeps beeing so "nice" and giving further advices

lmfao yall ****** postin in a troll thread

Edited by guesswhosback91, 24 July 2011 - 12:05 PM.

#754 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:08 PM

nail is in the coffin now, so no more random posters can put "wtf is this serious"

you know where you lost me?

Personality

this is the last most important trait.

I don't date boring guys and there is sadly shit load of morons like you. Surely it is nice when a guy looks good but it won't entertain me forever. If the guy makes me go ZZZ after 10 min talk it is pretty much a [email protected]
shut up pvp guy

#755 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 27 July 2016 - 01:06 AM

Posted Image

rekt
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#756 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 27 July 2016 - 01:08 AM

I recommend everyone read this thread to relive the glory days of 2011 lit AJ with such specimens as abrahm
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#757 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1338
  • LocationRussia

Posted 27 July 2016 - 01:25 AM

lmfao
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#758 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:26 AM

I was about to ask why the negativity was taken into overdrive, but then I stumbled onto this:

although i wouldnt recommend doing this, im not here to be dr phil. im here to give you advice, not suggest for you to not do something

you need one of them to be really intoxicated, and the other one to be just tipsy. that way the one who is intoxicated will not really remember what you tell her, but the one who is tipsy will remember

make sure the one who is intoxicated is the uglier of the two. that way you can tell the tipsy girl that she is just a close friend of yours who hasnt really gone to parties that much and youre just helping her get used to the party scene

keep that going for the night throughout the party and the intoxicated one shouldnt really question as to why youre also talking with other people. throughout the night, talk to your friends the most, NOT the girls

what the fuck
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#759 YVNG_CARL_YVNG

YVNG_CARL_YVNG
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Die ewige Wacht
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/.

Posted 27 July 2016 - 11:24 AM

AJOT circa 2011 was probably the best video game related board on the internet

anyone remember that fat fucking girl that would keep posting myspace-angle pictures of her bitching in every thread? fuck that was glorious

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<