#42 stanis

stanis
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:01 PM

What can you suggest to this kid to be successful?

Spoiler

#43 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

Abrahm why do you keep on ignoring me :( I've never been rude to you.

milo im really sorry, what is it that you said?

you will be priority one after i post this

btw i hear you dress sharp, i could use your input as well

Wow that is some terrible advice, you really didnt give him any advice how to advert a hostile situation or how to stop the night from derailing. Really.

well they have to be intoxicated is the way i would do it. it prevents them from dwelling on it

any other way and she would think of it as a bad experience because you were so "safe" that the night was never any fun for her.

you would rather risk for a good night than go along with a sub standard to boring night. that makes future parties with you seem bad for her

cool.

np man :), this is why i do this

How do i get a 7" dick?

same thing, genetics

i honestly dont really understand why guys brag about it. for example, i have a penis that is a little over 7 inches but whether it was 8 inches or 6 then its not that big a deal

penis size helps, but is not anything primary at all
My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s. I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young. My dad is 50 he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.
ROFL jayru's reasoning for his "planned life"

#44 Plobby

Plobby
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Trollbane
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Fire
  • LocationWestminster, London

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:03 PM

girls gets wet in their panties when they see a 6'5 guy with transparent abs
Spoiler

#45 AbeS

AbeS
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms
  • LocationSweden - Stockholm

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:05 PM

How do i get a 7" dick?

Thats not even big :s

then i suggest you shut your gob when you talk to gods m8

2.9K Frost TSG hpala, clearly a god.

#46 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

lmfao

Spoiler

abs is totally the most important part, fuck ye, stay skinny fgt

very true. thanks for explaining it, saved me some time

height is not as big a contributing factor as you would think either.

unless youre REALLY short then its basically not that essential

what a lot of tall guys like to do is think that just because they are tall they are going to instantly have girls think they are attractive, not the case
My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s. I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young. My dad is 50 he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.

#47 Anjinsan

Anjinsan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 2414

well they have to be intoxicated is the way i would do it. it prevents them from dwelling on it

any other way and she would think of it as a bad experience because you were so "safe" that the night was never any fun for her.

you would rather risk for a good night than go along with a sub standard to boring night. that makes future parties with you seem bad for her

Why cant you have fun while your bro safeguards the one bird? Ofcourse you need someone to rely on. Going solo on a 2cunt mission is fatal and will get you killed.

#48 Plobby

Plobby
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Trollbane
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Fire
  • LocationWestminster, London

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:06 PM

very true. thanks for explaining it, saved me some time

height is not as big a contributing factor as you would think either.

unless youre REALLY short then its basically not that essential

what a lot of tall guys like to do is think that just because they are tall they are going to instantly have girls think they are attractive, not the case

how tall are you (no bullshit)
Spoiler

#49 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:06 PM

Thats not even big :s

im glad someone posted this because it gives me time to say this as well.

there are guys who like to attack penis size that is big or bigger than average in hopes of thinking that girls will think that THEIR penis is big

this is one of the biggest turn offs ever because it then leads them to think that you are over compensating for in reality having a short penis or insecurity issues

notice: not directing this at you, just saying to not do this type of thing in front of girls at all

#50 Guest_pheqqu_*

Guest_pheqqu_*

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:07 PM

where the fuck is bilian when you need him???????????????????????

#51 Anjinsan

Anjinsan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:08 PM

im glad someone posted this because it gives me time to say this as well.

no youre not

#52 Cyraxx

Cyraxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationHungary

When I checked the topic's name at first I thought its gonna be another retarded setup name.
Abrahm's Aesthetic and Personality Improvement Cleave. Sounds cool.

#53 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Why cant you have fun while your bro safeguards the one bird? Ofcourse you need someone to rely on. Going solo on a 2cunt mission is fatal and will get you killed.

thats a bad thing to do because you dont want the girl to think that you are putting her on "babysitting" status while you are off talking to another girl

ive only been to a party with 2 girls once (and i wasnt even in a relationship with either of them, just fuck buddy status). that is the tactic i used (the drinking one), and it worked out quite well.

im not saying it's fool proof, but def a very good tactic

#54 Guest_pheqqu_*

Guest_pheqqu_*

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:09 PM

When I checked the topic's name at first I thought its gonna be another retarded setup name.
Abrahm's Aesthetic and Personality Improvement Cleave. Sounds cool.

off-topic

FOR ALL YOU WOWLESS EXPLOITS

#55 Guest_Optimistique_*

Guest_Optimistique_*

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:09 PM

7 is only slightly above average.

#56 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:10 PM

pretty sure like 5 or 5 1/2 is average
s a d b o y s

#57 Anjinsan

Anjinsan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

thats a bad thing to do because you dont want the girl to think that you are putting her on "babysitting" status while you are off talking to another girl

ive only been to a party with 2 girls once (and i wasnt even in a relationship with either of them, just fuck buddy status). that is the tactic i used (the drinking one), and it worked out quite well.

im not saying it's fool proof, but def a very good tactic

Why would she ever know?
Its all about location. If its in a apartment or a small club then drinking them under the table may be the only tactic but if youre at a big club / field fest its open season to use whatever strat

#58 miloMonkey

miloMonkey
  • Members
  • Locationgermany

abrahm, all your advices are about getting womens pussies and fucking one after another. But I want to know how to convince a woman that you're the one, that she 'feels it' for you, can you help me about that too?

#59 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

What can you suggest to this kid to be successful?

Spoiler

im assuming you are posting that pic because you want advice for a higher than average weight class guy

well here is what i would do if i was overweight

first off, there is not that big of an issue with guys being a little chubby, too much is bad, but honestly you just have to keep it in check

make sure the girl you are going out with is not TOO hot. if i was a fat guy i would stick to wearing things that are not jeans. jeans dont look too amazing on fat guys, khakis are better, shorts are good but navy color is better than most

DONT WEAR SANDALS. wear either sperries or moccasins. dont be that guy who wears black thinking it will hide all the fat, wear sophisticated clothing. a regular t shirt wont work on bigger guys, but polos and button ups are great

#60 stanis

stanis
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

Heights matter only because usually girls like for the boyfriend to be taller.
Most the time that's the case anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<