#21 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:45 PM

Was gaming last night and found this technique/banter that works well for me. Just wanted to share it here.

At some point after you've hooked or have gotten iois, stare directly into her eyes and say "OMG Wow, your pupils are so dilated! Look at my eyes" -- hold eye contact for 5-10 seconds. I find that this amps up attraction like no other. Maybe throw in "Wow, your pupils are getting more and more dilated by the second." Sometimes, I throw in some humor too "Did you take ecstasy or something?" Or you can segue into a k-close if the attraction amps up fast enough.

Finally, set the frame with: "Psychology studies say that your pupils dilate when you're interested in the person you're looking at...you're such a forward person" etc etc...

Anyway, that's the technique that I've been using all of last night. I'd like to experiment with escalating kino, like pulling her chin in, or placing my hand around her back. Thoughts?

;) ;)
s a d b o y s

#22 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:48 PM

I need to make trick happen.

im seeing 2 girls. they dont know each other at all, but they know some of each others friends to an extend.

Im not intending to go serious with any of them, im just having fun with both when i want it.

We are all 3 going to the same party, and ALOT of my friends are coming too, they bet me i couldnt live through the party without drama, so i took up the challenge.

now, i need some ideas for this to work. help

although i wouldnt recommend doing this, im not here to be dr phil. im here to give you advice, not suggest for you to not do something

you need one of them to be really intoxicated, and the other one to be just tipsy. that way the one who is intoxicated will not really remember what you tell her, but the one who is tipsy will remember

make sure the one who is intoxicated is the uglier of the two. that way you can tell the tipsy girl that she is just a close friend of yours who hasnt really gone to parties that much and youre just helping her get used to the party scene

keep that going for the night throughout the party and the intoxicated one shouldnt really question as to why youre also talking with other people. throughout the night, talk to your friends the most, NOT the girls
My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s. I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young. My dad is 50 he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.
ROFL jayru's reasoning for his "planned life"

#23 miloMonkey

miloMonkey
  • Members
  • Locationgermany

abrahm, all your advices are about getting womens pussies and fucking one after another. But I want to know how to convince a woman that you're the one, that she 'feels it' for you, can you help me about that too?

#24 Mxt

Mxt
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

wait this isnt a troll?

and there is milo :)

Edited by Pithlet, 17 July 2011 - 06:49 PM.

In Putin's Russia, people with problems hope to help themselves!

#25 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/0/2/1/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:50 PM

if billian and levidia mated and had an abortion who survived, this would be it
that's all we'll have when the world is through

#26 merker

merker
  • Elysx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • LocationEAST LONDON

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

yeah, i mean we even got seraphine jrs round here too(leyla)

#27 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

Not sure if srs.... My legs are bigger than you :/

just started working out recently. have had intermittent spurts, but mainly trying to stay lean for lacrosse

will post pics for updates as time goes on.

the way i see it is that i can wait to be big, handsome, AND have a great personality.

with this i will help you guys achieve that as well. will also be posting helpful articles and going in depth about them that target those 3 categories i posted

that way this thread can get derailed because it always has those 3 to go back to

Shame that you have NONE of those qualities. Please just do the world a favor and jump off a cliff already.

i deserve that. i was not nice to you in the past and i do truly apologize for that. i chose to respond to this because i want this to be the same for duncs and the others who i was mean to for no reason

we got into pointless arguments

you can have your opinion and i can have mine.
My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s. I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young. My dad is 50 he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.

#28 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:53 PM

i messaged this billian and i got just a response as to what the thread was

and idk who levidian is either

is this some inside joke im not aware of? im trying to stay as far on top of it as i can

#29 Fluffert

Fluffert
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

what is this
[00:27:52] fonz: i fancy a fuck
[00:27:59] fonz: brb gonna shag my birds armpit

#30 Guest_pheqqu_*

Guest_pheqqu_*

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

I don't know if you've seen bilian lately, but he has had some fucking sick progress and I assure you that this molested shitface won't ever, EVER come close to anything bilian has achieved at a gym.

but hey, abrahm clearly stated earlier that he knew more about workout than anybody on this forum, w/e come at me brah

while we're at it, I hope you get struck by a lightning abrahm.

#31 rikuyep

rikuyep
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:57 PM

why are these people so mad at you?
Posted Image

#32 Guest_Optimistique_*

Guest_Optimistique_*

taking advice from u is like asking a brick layer how to perform brain surgery

I'd like to rep this but I can't. :(

#33 miloMonkey

miloMonkey
  • Members
  • Locationgermany

Abrahm why do you keep on ignoring me :( I've never been rude to you.

#34 Anjinsan

Anjinsan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 2414

although i wouldnt recommend doing this, im not here to be dr phil. im here to give you advice, not suggest for you to not do something

you need one of them to be really intoxicated, and the other one to be just tipsy. that way the one who is intoxicated will not really remember what you tell her, but the one who is tipsy will remember

make sure the one who is intoxicated is the uglier of the two. that way you can tell the tipsy girl that she is just a close friend of yours who hasnt really gone to parties that much and youre just helping her get used to the party scene

keep that going for the night throughout the party and the intoxicated one shouldnt really question as to why youre also talking with other people. throughout the night, talk to your friends the most, NOT the girls

Wow that is some terrible advice, you really didnt give him any advice how to advert a hostile situation or how to stop the night from derailing. Really.
And how can you be sure that the drunk bitch wont flip out when hes chasing tail on that party, really.
Seeing 2 women at the same time is hard as it is, putting the same two at the same place and acting normal must be the hardest thing when it comes to the 'game' and with those terribad advice you will ruin everything for him. lol

What this guy needs is someone to back him up and keep the two birds apart, when he spends time with girl A he will be with girl B and vice versa. Relying on the worst drug in the world (booze) is truly retarded.

#35 Shamanizer

Shamanizer
  • Premium Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 767

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:58 PM

cool.
Vhell at MLG 2010 at Sodah vs tremor totem:

"Tremor totem is a totem that will pulse and break fears. Right when you drop it, it will break fears too. What we saw was Sodah targeting the tremor totem right from the start, he has a macro that will target the tremor totem..."

???

#36 Csna

Csna
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Shadow
  • LocationPreston

How do i get a 7" dick?

#37 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Was gaming last night and found this technique/banter that works well for me. Just wanted to share it here.

At some point after you've hooked or have gotten iois, stare directly into her eyes and say "OMG Wow, your pupils are so dilated! Look at my eyes" -- hold eye contact for 5-10 seconds. I find that this amps up attraction like no other. Maybe throw in "Wow, your pupils are getting more and more dilated by the second." Sometimes, I throw in some humor too "Did you take ecstasy or something?" Or you can segue into a k-close if the attraction amps up fast enough.

Finally, set the frame with: "Psychology studies say that your pupils dilate when you're interested in the person you're looking at...you're such a forward person" etc etc...

Anyway, that's the technique that I've been using all of last night. I'd like to experiment with escalating kino, like pulling her chin in, or placing my hand around her back. Thoughts?

it's great that you are trying your own methods as well. let me add some to that

honestly i think that would just creep the girl out more, what i would do with eyes however is that you have to have moments where you stare and then look away

for example, if you are staring at a girl across a party and she catches your eye for just a second, DO NOT LOOK AWAY. biggest mistake ever. at the same time dont smile. just arch your dominate hand eye brow (if you are left handed its your left if your right handed its your right. if youre ambidextrous then charge her screaming, lol that last one was a joke :) )

but lift the eyebrow BARELY and then SLIGHTLY tilt your head to the opposite side of your dominant hand.

for example if you were left handed you would tilt your left eyebrow, then turn head to the right partially. then look away slowly, as if she hasnt been able to keep your interest

if she looks away quickly then that either means 1 of two things,

she is not interested at all, or if she looked away too quickly then she is embarrassed for being caught looking

#38 Plobby

Plobby
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Trollbane
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Fire
  • LocationWestminster, London

looks doesnt matter as long as you look decent, the only significant thing besides self esteem to get girls is height. they love tall guys with pecs/abs :D
Spoiler

#39 Derpingtonrockdog

Derpingtonrockdog
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

Can't explain the very stupidity of this thread.
choppin' dem nigz all day cuz i'm a real hustlah []D.[].[]V[].[]D

#40 Guest_pheqqu_*

Guest_pheqqu_*

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

looks doesnt matter as long as you look decent, the only significant thing besides self esteem to get girls is height. they love tall guys with pecs/abs :D

lmfao

Spoiler

abs is totally the most important part, fuck ye, stay skinny fgt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<