Abrahm's Aesthetic and Personality Improvement Section

• Please log in to reply
758 replies to this topic

#1 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

The Best Advice

hey guys, some of you know me from the last thread in which i gave advice to a lot of people about gf situations and whatnot

i realized that the last thread got VERY derailed and there was too much arguing going on, and to be honest i was to blame for it just as much as anyone else. i kept insulting people and vice versa and let myself lose sight of what the point of the thread was about: being as helpful as possible

so let me just start off by saying, im sorry to anyone who i may have offended. ok, on to the thread

NOTICE: IF AT ANY POINT YOU NEED ADVICE ABOUT A GF SITUATION OR SUCH, JUST POST IN THE THREAD AND I WILL REPLY TO IT AS SOON AS I CAN

so most of you are wondering how this will help you and how i am good at getting girls, simply put it divides into three (3) MAJOR categories. there are sub categories but lets just get the main ones out of the way in order of importance

Facial Attractiveness

this is the single most important aspect, but sadly this is also very unchanging as far as the other two categories. basically, youre given what your genetics have. if you are born with a good face, then youre set, if not, then its basically almost unchangeable. (still is partially)

ill be posting some things that can help with this portion considering it is the most important.

Body Appearance

basically, this is the part where you can be considered fat, skinny, buff, lean, etc

considering i know a lot about this portion having taken many weight lifting classes in high school, growing up around the popular crowd (who lifts weights a lot), having a brother who is a "gym rat", and having recently started going to the gym with my friends

i will post helpful information that can be adapted to fit your personal needs. ill cut through all the bs and ask my brother and friends for advice then translate it to here

Personality

this is the last most important trait. because in all honesty first impressions last. that is one of the most important things to remember about picking up girls. ive heard this somehwere but its something like the first 10 seconds or whatever are more impactful on what people think of you than other experiences

you can also see this when you think of it yourself. when you see a girl what is the FIRST thing that makes you judge them. appearance, NOT PERSONALITY. you dont look at a girl and say, "damn, she looks like she has an amazing personality". women do the SAME THING if not to a bigger extent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will update and add information that will fall under these 3 categories. im only doing this for a short time because once i go to college (the semester will start soon), i wont be coming on this site pretty much at all (if ever). so im going to try and help as many people as i can considering summers are really boring during the day time.

when i post something i will insert a quick heading as to what category it falls under
example: (BODY APPEARANCE)
and then i will put all the info in there

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me just say that i dont want this thread to be where we can all insult eachother and do random dick measuring and see who stacks up against who and how

i am also wanting to put skype videos up, see if my friends will want to have skype sessions or whatever for your guys benefit. ill ask them to make a new skype account if they want to so you guys can address your questions to them as needed. (im not sure if they will do this but ill see, just please dont joke around with them and try to harass them)

my biggest hope is to get my gf to start posting videos and ill see if she will make a new skype so you guys can direct your questions in that sense as well. i dont want to ask her yet because i havent got on fucking terms with her yet, but ill keep you guys updated

thanks so much guys! keep the questions coming.

Posted Image

Hair Advice- Page 26

Starting off on Bodybuilding- Page 33

Edited by abrahm, 20 July 2011 - 07:52 PM.

My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s. I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young. My dad is 50 he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.
ROFL jayru's reasoning for his "planned life"

#2 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:27 PM

and so it begins
s a d b o y s

#3 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:28 PM

Posted Image
s a d b o y s

#4 Guest_pheqqu_*

Guest_pheqqu_*

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:30 PM

Body Appearance

basically, this is the part where you can be considered fat, skinny, buff, lean, etc

considering i know a lot about this portion having taken many weight lifting classes in high school, growing up around the popular crowd (who lifts weights a lot), having a brother who is a "gym rat", and having recently started going to the gym with my friends

i will post helpful information that can be adapted to fit your personal needs. ill cut through all the bs and ask my brother and friends for advice then translate it to here

you're a scrawny little shit with no fucking clue whatsoever, I'm fucking amazed that you are still breathing.

#5 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:30 PM

and so it begins

thanks for being here man :)

also let me say this real quick.

if anyone needs advice but is too embarrassed to get it, please disguise some of it as a joke or re used questions or just basically make it different in a format so as i can nit pick it to find what the actual questions are in it

im good at finding this out and i got a lot of PM's saying they wanted private advice, but i dont do private advice because it can benefit EVERYONE, not just one person
My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s. I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young. My dad is 50 he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.

#6 Bakpakdk

Bakpakdk
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Medivh
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:31 PM

Kill yourself. Seriously.
Posted Image

#7 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:32 PM

every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man

#8 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

please keep in mind no arguing guys, just ask what questions you need

ill be right back, going to text some friends about how they got into the gym questions so i can post those portions first as well

you can also basically "meet" my friends and ask them for help as well

brb

and also do not forget, this is all a clean slate.

i am sorry for anyone i offended last time, i was being a jackass. asked my friends and they said you cant insult who you want to help no matter how frustrating

#9 Guest_pheqqu_*

Guest_pheqqu_*

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

that's why milo should be making this fucking thread and not this morbid child of an abomination

#10 Hundre

Hundre
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/1/1/1
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

Teach me how to dougie.

#11 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

also before i go, ill be posting dressing advice and possbile mens outfits

#12 Guest_pheqqu_*

Guest_pheqqu_*

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:35 PM

also before i go, ill be posting dressing advice and possbile mens outfits

unless your clothing is as awesome as milo's, please don't.

#13 Frostitutes

Frostitutes
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

And just when I thought this shit was over...

Where is Slappywag when we need him.
Posted Image

#14 Shamanizer

Shamanizer
  • Premium Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 767

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

I need to make trick happen.

im seeing 2 girls. they dont know each other at all, but they know some of each others friends to an extend.

Im not intending to go serious with any of them, im just having fun with both when i want it.

We are all 3 going to the same party, and ALOT of my friends are coming too, they bet me i couldnt live through the party without drama, so i took up the challenge.

now, i need some ideas for this to work. help
Vhell at MLG 2010 at Sodah vs tremor totem:

"Tremor totem is a totem that will pulse and break fears. Right when you drop it, it will break fears too. What we saw was Sodah targeting the tremor totem right from the start, he has a macro that will target the tremor totem..."

???

#15 Gann1

Gann1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Ravenholdt
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

Was gaming last night and found this technique/banter that works well for me. Just wanted to share it here.

At some point after you've hooked or have gotten iois, stare directly into her eyes and say "OMG Wow, your pupils are so dilated! Look at my eyes" -- hold eye contact for 5-10 seconds. I find that this amps up attraction like no other. Maybe throw in "Wow, your pupils are getting more and more dilated by the second." Sometimes, I throw in some humor too "Did you take ecstasy or something?" Or you can segue into a k-close if the attraction amps up fast enough.

Finally, set the frame with: "Psychology studies say that your pupils dilate when you're interested in the person you're looking at...you're such a forward person" etc etc...

Anyway, that's the technique that I've been using all of last night. I'd like to experiment with escalating kino, like pulling her chin in, or placing my hand around her back. Thoughts?
here's a message from your same sex partner
he said you should've studied for your aids test harder

#16 merker

merker
  • Elysx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • LocationEAST LONDON

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

taking advice from u is like asking a brick layer how to perform brain surgery

Edited by merker, 17 July 2011 - 06:44 PM.

#17 ssica

ssica
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

It's a trap guys. Look at the clothes in the picture.

#18 Correjk

Correjk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:45 PM

reported...

for sticky.
Spoiler

#19 Anglian

Anglian
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Not sure if srs.... My legs are bigger than you :/

#20 Guest_Optimistique_*

Guest_Optimistique_*

Shame that you have NONE of those qualities. Please just do the world a favor and jump off a cliff already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<