#81 Baybette

Baybette
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Muradin
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:12 PM

Yeah, not a single shit was given that day.

But back to the topic, are boomies going to continue to be only viable in 5's next season or we being given an equal playing field to anyone else in 3's?

#82 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

But back to the topic, are boomies going to continue to be only viable in 5's next season or we being given an equal playing field to anyone else in 3's?

5s: yes
3s: no

pray for MoP

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

#83 Persidios

Persidios
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Uther
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

Considering we didn't get changed and some other classes got buffed (25% MS), I would assume our viability will be down in comparison to last season. However, I do think that certain 3s comps will still work (LSD and Moonkin/Mage/Priest) but it will be more difficult then previous seasons.

Another key factor will be the importance of PvE gear, will the new trinkets push certain classes over the edge or will the new trinkets help moonkins more?

My bet will be that Moonkins / Resto Druids will really struggle this season due to the fact that 25% MS will bring back more melee / physical damage cleaves which is what we struggle against the most.

#84 Pandalol

Pandalol
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance 0/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2357

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:08 PM

So with the next expansion on the horizon, anyone really pumped on how the spec is fleshing out? Celestial Alignment (2 min cd, gain benefit of both eclipses for 15 seconds) is a godsend, allowing us some actual on demand burst. And the baseline ability moonkin get where 100% of our int is converted to agi in bear or cat actually will make us hit decently hard in cat. Obviously we wont do feral type damage in cat, but i can see us in situations where going cat to claw/rake/5 pt maim will be beneficial.

#85 Fadezz^

Fadezz^
  • Fadezz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/1/1/1/.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:09 PM

So with the next expansion on the horizon, anyone really pumped on how the spec is fleshing out? Celestial Alignment (2 min cd, gain benefit of both eclipses for 15 seconds) is a godsend, allowing us some actual on demand burst. And the baseline ability moonkin get where 100% of our int is converted to agi in bear or cat actually will make us hit decently hard in cat. Obviously we wont do feral type damage in cat, but i can see us in situations where going cat to claw/rake/5 pt maim will be beneficial.

no

also go to sleep its 8 am

Edited by Fadezz^, 10 December 2011 - 01:09 PM.

#86 Pandalol

Pandalol
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:15 PM

no

also go to sleep its 8 am

Joe. Shut the fuck up I have work soon.

#87 Fadezz^

Fadezz^
  • Fadezz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/1/1/1/.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:17 PM

Joe. Shut the fuck up I have work soon.

with herb

#88 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:06 PM

I'm cautiously optimistic. We have to keep in mind that while we are getting fixes, the op classes of todAy are also getting buffs, so we might end up exactly where we are now and have been for 11 seasons. That being said, I'm excited for them to get rid of insect swarm as a dot, which will hopefully transition more of our damage into nukes. Interrupts and stuns will probably still be out of control though but being a neutered dot class is lame. What I'm most excited for is the emphasis on shifting and utility from other forms. Eclipse is annoying but the spec is looking like it will be tons of fun to play.

#89 Jorge

Jorge
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:16 PM

I just resubbed, getting ready to get my ass pounded by rogues in legendary daggers.

#90 Ponen

Ponen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1936
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

and whats wrong in affli/moonkin/rsham ? everytime I meet that setup they do atleast 2x my teams overall dmg

#91 Pandalol

Pandalol
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:21 PM

and whats wrong in affli/moonkin/rsham ? everytime I meet that setup they do atleast 2x my teams overall dmg

Nothing is really wrong with that comp. But its not particularly enjoyable to only have one viable comp as an entire spec.

#92 Persidios

Persidios
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Uther
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:28 PM

Moonkin/mage/priest works too.

#93 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:09 AM

I just resubbed, getting ready to get my ass pounded by rogues in legendary daggers.

Rogues don't even need legendaries to pound your ass right now. They are completely out of control.

The thing about LSD2 is that when you lose to it you usually lose hard and it gives you the impression that it's the most overpowered thing ever. But when you win, it's usually because your comp is a huge counter and it feels ridiculously easy. Depending on what you're running LSD2 will either be godly or a joke -- that's why it's a T2 comp right now.

#94 Zom

Zom
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:54 PM

Just like the legendary staff and pve trinkets for casters also pound ass, pve gear should be fkn just restricted from arena, would settle so much imbalance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<