Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 21:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Ferals vs other melee - enlightened approach

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#221 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:37 PM

I've read an interesting statistics today, apparantly sub rogue have better pve dps than ferals.. wtf?
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#222 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

Where the **** did you get that from? Where did I say I wanted Spell Reflect nerfed?

Oh you didn't - you just said it was "so good" that you could compare it to survival instinct/barkskin.

here, have my reflect n i'll take your barkskin, please.
wat is dis game

#223 Hobbesqt

Hobbesqt
  • Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1125
  • 3v3: 1991

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

Yeah, I don't get it.

I think instant Cyclone is more broken than Hungering Cold and Ring of Frost ever were. I don't know how feral druids can see that both Hungering Cold and Ring of Frost got nerfed and still say instant Cyclone is fine.

minute cooldown, cc everyone around you for 8 seconds + you can grip so at least two people eat it.

no CD, requires 6 globals in between, and ccs for 6 seconds. no CD so DR matters.

Not saying instant cyclone isn't awesome, but we are talking the difference between one cc for 6 seconds on one target, and one for 8 on many targets. Vastly different. Not even same ballpark. Not the same county. Don't compare them. Yours got nerfed and caused the top ten in a lot of bgs to get screwed up and propel tons of people higher. Notice that we don't see a flooooood of ferals like the flood of dks we seen last season.
Posted Image

#224 cydial

cydial
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:59 AM

minute cooldown, cc everyone around you for 8 seconds + you can grip so at least two people eat it.

no CD, requires 6 globals in between, and ccs for 6 seconds. no CD so DR matters.

Not saying instant cyclone isn't awesome, but we are talking the difference between one cc for 6 seconds on one target, and one for 8 on many targets. Vastly different. Not even same ballpark. Not the same county. Don't compare them. Yours got nerfed and caused the top ten in a lot of bgs to get screwed up and propel tons of people higher. Notice that we don't see a flooooood of ferals like the flood of dks we seen last season.

Because the ramp up time on a feral is souly for the purpose of instant cyclone.
Posted Image

#225 Hobbesqt

Hobbesqt
  • Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1125
  • 3v3: 1991

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:03 PM

Because the ramp up time on a feral is souly for the purpose of instant cyclone.

What? You didn't even read did you?
Posted Image

#226 Tw1zle

Tw1zle
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Blood 2/2/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 1793

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:05 PM

feral is op ... why are we discussing this ...

#227 Naatzors

Naatzors
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral Combat
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

feral is op ... why are we discussing this ...

Did you read the thread? Most of the talk is debate about WHY feral is so good at the moment, not IF feral is so good (i gues the occasional BIASED people might come to defend it though)
Posted Image

#228 Darrgen

Darrgen
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:19 PM

stupid comparison. First of all, hungerin cold is pbae which means they have to be within just barely out of melee range to hit, it breaks on damage, and can also be dispelled/sac'd/bubble'd etc. You can also benefit from things like hots and heals while hungering. Cyclone has none of these downsides and you can do around 4 instants within the time a frost dk can get his one hunger off when it was instant.(now that it's casted there is no comparison to be had)

#229 Tw1zle

Tw1zle
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Blood 2/2/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 1793

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:38 PM

Did you read the thread? Most of the talk is debate about WHY feral is so good at the moment, not IF feral is so good (i gues the occasional BIASED people might come to defend it though)

if blizzard read aj/thought about this game in any logical

we wouldnt be in this situation

but i see ur point

#230 cydial

cydial
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:20 PM

What? You didn't even read did you?

I did and his reasoning is absolutely retarded. An instant that comes from a melee dps that can also be HARD CASTED (even if it takes 2 globals 1 to cast 1 to shift, wtf is your partner doing in this time? Just afking and not shitting on something with the extra 6 seconds given to him?).

Did I mention that unlike ring and hungering you cant dispell cyclone.
Posted Image

#231 Xelithras

Xelithras
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 192

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:53 AM

feral is not "SO GOOD" feral is op, stop making up things

bloody ferals! B)

#232 Handsum

Handsum
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:57 PM

Revamp the way instant cyclone works all together making it like a random proc with a 2 per minute max or somthing. You could replace the instant cyclone off their finisher to like an instant root instead~ Done. They can keep their + 10 seconds to berserk implemented this patch ( even though it was entirely unwarranted to begin with ).

Edited by Handsum, 19 July 2011 - 12:58 PM.

#233 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSheffield, UK

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:04 PM

ROFL.

I'm outta here.

And nothing of value was lost

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft: CCataclysm

im an idiot

#234 Handsum

Handsum
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

Well apparently the blue post they made hit it on the dot. "Predator's swiftness' and the duration of berserk were both on the list.

GG blizzard lets see it happen before the season ends.

#235 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2032
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1797

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

http://www.wowhead.com/item=33663

http://www.wowhead.c...442/stormherald

oh, ok...

you sound like a massive idiot here and in your next posts

stop this argument
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#236 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2032
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1797

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:38 PM

In summary: feral damage is basically the same as it was last season; cyclone is the same as it was last season, stop pretending like ferals magically became Jesus.

we have an agreement, ferals have been jesus for quite some time now and it's time for a landing
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#237 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:50 PM

Love how every feral says "Just dispel it???" proper feral druid teams know how to put out pressure and 90% of them times the finishmove when they need the instant cyclone so it cant be dispelled.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users