Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 22:55. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Ferals

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 Wexlike

Wexlike
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:15 PM

just leave !

..and the game starts making fun again :D

(don't take that topic too serious, i was just laughing 5 min long after chain cc rotas of bash,cyclone,roots and trying to kite while the feral was doing unhealable dmg ontop of his cc. was a good laugh quite actually xD)

#2 Yayyuh

Yayyuh
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Draenor
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:20 PM

I don't think ferals are as bad as they were @ the start of s9. If you're having too much trouble with a feral team just hope for sewers and turtle behind boxes.

and if you're not a try hard that refuses to use addons, get spellalerter and put feral druid finishers on it, and reflect all cyclones.

Edited by Yayyuh, 08 July 2011 - 04:23 PM.

Mages is based on using Deep freeze and Procc FoF if it doesnt in the right moment they are cake to stay away from
Posted Image

#3 Healsponge

Healsponge
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Dalaran
  • Stormstrike

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:21 PM

Did my 1st 2s of the season yesterday, 1st team, feral disc.... Took me 35min to get a lucky kill on the priest. They were stacking cc because they have to much. Fun stuff

#4 AbeS

AbeS
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • LocationSweden - Stockholm

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

Im playing feral - mage on my mage, DKs die with IBF and AMS up, IM A HAPPY MAN!

then i suggest you shut your gob when you talk to gods m8

2.9K Frost TSG hpala, clearly a god.

#5 xDD

xDD
  • Lèyla
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kel'Thuzad
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

2s always has been aids, nowadays its not even worth playing.
http://www.warcraftm...p?t=3&l=xleylax

warrior defensive cds are strongest in entire game.

#6 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:28 PM

More threads about ferals in the past two days than threads complaining about frost dk's last patch : /.

Everyone already knows Feroicious bite does to much damage, unheeded is scaling too well with us(and maybe rogues too), and that we are too good at peeling melee.

Maybe make the damage reduction in bear form only for spells and inreturn maybe beserk breaks fear but doesnt immune you?

Normally I wouldnt ask for a buff after a nerf, but ferals are soooooo weak against mage/lock or mage/sp combo in threes. And I think it would be reasonable to ask for some buffs against caster wilst nerfing survivability against melee.

edit: How come no one ever bitches about locks? Ferals get to be one of the top melee and there are 2-4 threads a day about how faceroll and op they are. Warlocks have always been r1 viable and op and yet no one makes threads complaining about them.

Edited by Numbtoes, 08 July 2011 - 04:30 PM.

#7 Ralgog

Ralgog
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 958

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

Never lost to feral this season. i'm playing at 2700 mmr. Dispell instant clone = win
Posted Image

#8 L0Liver

L0Liver
  • Cát
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

ive never fought a feral above 2600 mmr yet, and played 50+ games this season. Just cuz you havent faced many ferals before and have a hard time to know how to handle them doesnt mean they are freaking op, they got damage buff, and it was a fair dmg buffs, I still do lower dmg then warlocks warriors hunters and dks in every single arena game.

Get a addon that tracks unheeded warning, we have to time every single cd to it ( wich I hate ) if you can avoid taking to much dmg during unheeded warning you will be noticing a big difference, irritate every feral by playing with a dk and tunnel the ferals, not a chanse they ever get a shred of with the desecration up, only during stuns, but thats np, you stun them when they stun u.

Just l2p ffs getting anoyed everyone is crying so much when ferals got abit buffed.

I could start complaining about locks 24/7, locks are the most retarded class in the game, they can run any setup, they have retarded dmg, they have spamable cc that doesnt brake on dmg, they can silence you while they are silenced stunned or cced, their pet eats your buffs all the time without the need to click a single button for it.

Or warriors, they do more dmg then ferals, can remove fear and become imune to any kind of cc except disarm for 6 sec and they have no position req on their attacks.

Just be glad there are no human druids, would love to stack 2 dps trinkets on ur face.
LOLiver / Cát / Odikqah / Unknòwn / Bábe

http://warcraftmovie...p?t=3&l=Loliver for my WCM account.

http://l0liver.blogspot.com/ for my blog.

- God did never create man, man created god // Oliver Norberg

My Youtube Channel

#9 L0Liver

L0Liver
  • Cát
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

and btw, ur a warrior, try disarming the feral for once.

INB4 OMG DISARMing FERAL U RETARDED?!?!?

My Youtube Channel

#10 Mom

Mom
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationEau Claire, WI

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:59 PM

Or warriors, they do more dmg then ferals, can remove fear and become imune to any kind of cc except disarm for 6 sec and they have no position req on their attacks.

lol you're retarded

#11 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

lol you're retarded

Even though he is a fellow fearl, going to have to agree.

QUITE

#12 kravnos

kravnos
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:05 PM

ive never fought a feral above 2600 mmr yet, and played 50+ games this season. Just cuz you havent faced many ferals before and have a hard time to know how to handle them doesnt mean they are freaking op, they got damage buff, and it was a fair dmg buffs, I still do lower dmg then warlocks warriors hunters and dks in every single arena game.

Get a addon that tracks unheeded warning, we have to time every single cd to it ( wich I hate ) if you can avoid taking to much dmg during unheeded warning you will be noticing a big difference, irritate every feral by playing with a dk and tunnel the ferals, not a chanse they ever get a shred of with the desecration up, only during stuns, but thats np, you stun them when they stun u.

Just l2p ffs getting anoyed everyone is crying so much when ferals got abit buffed.

I could start complaining about locks 24/7, locks are the most retarded class in the game, they can run any setup, they have retarded dmg, they have spamable cc that doesnt brake on dmg, they can silence you while they are silenced stunned or cced, their pet eats your buffs all the time without the need to click a single button for it.

Just be glad there are no human druids, would love to stack 2 dps trinkets on ur face.

hahahahahahahaha

#13 Mom

Mom
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationEau Claire, WI

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:07 PM

Even though he is a fellow fearl, going to have to agree.

QUITE

haha he just is an awful feral, there is no reason he should be doing less damage than DKs/Hunters/Locks/Warriors.

#14 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:07 PM

Just wait till unheeded gets some form of nerf and ferals will be average again :lol:
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#15 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

moron
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

#16 L0Liver

L0Liver
  • Cát
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:32 PM

moron

OMFG IM SO OFFENDED A WARR CALLING ME MORON CUZ HE THINKS IM WRONG AND HES MAD CUZ HE BEING FARMED BY FOTM REROLLERS ALL DAY AND CANNOT BRAKE 2K THIS SEASON CUZ FERLA DURIDS ALL OVER ARENA.

My Youtube Channel

#17 lerokk

lerokk
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:32 PM

http://eu.battle.net...n Tiger cleave/

your team

2605 rating with 29-25 wins/losses (54%)..

http://eu.battle.net...tatistic#21:152

your highest rating is 2682..

hmm.. i.. smell.. NICE MMR system :]

Edited by lerokk, 08 July 2011 - 05:37 PM.

L0Liver (Cát) Feral Druid 4.2

I still do lower dmg then warlocks warriors hunters and dks in every single arena game.

#18 L0Liver

L0Liver
  • Cát
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/arena/sylvanas/3v3/Siberian%20Tiger%20cleave/

your team

2605 rating with 29-25 wins/losses (54%)..

http://eu.battle.net...tatistic#21:152

highest rating 2682..

hmm.. i.. smell.. NICE MMR :]

Been playing against 2700-3100 opponents every single game as a first timer feral lock shaman, we ended up on 2700+ mmr before season went off, so its perfectly normal to have that kind of winratio, we even on the plus side, wich means we are increasing and should be around 2700-2800 at this moment, reset the mmr plz and we be having a 75%+ winratio np.

My Youtube Channel

#19 Guest_pheqqu_*

Guest_pheqqu_*

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

I still do lower dmg then warlocks warriors hunters and dks in every single arena game.

Posted Image

#20 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:37 PM

OMFG IM SO OFFENDED A WARR CALLING ME MORON CUZ HE THINKS IM WRONG AND HES MAD CUZ HE BEING FARMED BY FOTM REROLLERS ALL DAY AND CANNOT BRAKE 2K THIS SEASON CUZ FERLA DURIDS ALL OVER ARENA.

i know you are wrong and i didnt even play a single game since wednesday, capslock doesnt give you more credibility btw
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users