• Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Arcane
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:17 AM

shapis never lies!

true story
Hit me up for carries, boosts, lessons, etc. LF any kind of work!

#22 Petrosian

Petrosian
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Zuluhed
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:55 AM

As always no chess challenges to me.

Honestly you're asking for challenges in the wrong place if you want to test yourself. Try playing in the open section of the Chicago Open or going to the St. Loius chess club and acting that smug or something if you want a real game - I'm sure Nakamura or somebody would be happy to checkmate you in like 18 moves.

To be fair, with the amount you have studied to reach 2100, its kind of sad to see you picking matches on AJ of all places. These guys don't know the kind of work it takes to reach any rating above say 1600 - certainly not what it takes to hit 2000. With the average level of intelligence of wow players (well more-so their discipline to do anything "real" in life) its kind of like going to the special Olympics to pick a fight. At the very least, its a very sad form of bragging/making yourself look smart. In my 6 years playing this game using chess names for characters I have only encountered 1 player higher rated than me - so calling out people on AJ (via pounding your chest as "king of the chess-hill") is much like the analogy I used - an empty brag. Maybe you should go to some NFL draft pick discussion board and challenge someone there - you'd get about the same results (an echo).

I'd be happy to play you (since you're close to me in ELO) but I'd need to know your screen name. Additionally, with that much gold on the line how do I know you won't just run an engine? Time controls?

Edited by Petrosian, 11 July 2011 - 04:44 AM.

#23 sParKLezZ

sParKLezZ
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

I was 1k as a 12 year old I think.
Not sure.

reread the post and lol'd at (THE ECHO).

so i met this qt today who ive never seen before.
and ive seen everybody.
so i walked up to her.
and i was like.
who the fuck are you

#24 Hotted

Hotted
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2295
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:33 PM

Honestly you're asking for challenges in the wrong place if you want to test yourself. Try playing in the open section of the Chicago Open or going to the St. Loius chess club and acting that smug or something if you want a real game - I'm sure Nakamura or somebody would be happy to checkmate you in like 18 moves.

To be fair, with the amount you have studied to reach 2100, its kind of sad to see you picking matches on AJ of all places. These guys don't know the kind of work it takes to reach any rating above say 1600 - certainly not what it takes to hit 2000. With the average level of intelligence of wow players (well more-so their discipline to do anything "real" in life) its kind of like going to the special Olympics to pick a fight. At the very least, its a very sad form of bragging/making yourself look smart. In my 6 years playing this game using chess names for characters I have only encountered 1 player higher rated than me - so calling out people on AJ (via pounding your chest as "king of the chess-hill") is much like the analogy I used - an empty brag. Maybe you should go to some NFL draft pick discussion board and challenge someone there - you'd get about the same results (an echo).

I'd be happy to play you (since you're close to me in ELO) but I'd need to know your screen name. Additionally, with that much gold on the line how do I know you won't just run an engine? Time controls?

ohhhhhhhh snapppppppppp
Spoiler

Posted Image
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hotted89
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hotted89
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hotted89
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hotted89

#25 Alexek

Alexek
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/2/2/.
  • LocationNarnia

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

i beat diziet in chess with my bare hands

Everyone has their little story and distorted 'facts'. I have statistics and red helmets.

#26 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:42 PM

is one of the requirements to join is that i need to have bought gladiator titles?

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#27 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1347
  • 5v5: 2645
  • RBG: 2526
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

We didn't ask to be the greatest, we were just born this way.
Bailamos / World's R1 RBG Leader

http://www.twitch.tv/bailamos
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<