• US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1347
  • 5v5: 2645
  • RBG: 2526
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:25 PM

<Girls Should Be Healers> looking for rugged individualistic take charge men and submissive cheerleading girls for our epic guild. Girls must have leveled 525 cooking and tailoring or be able to arena at a higher level than myself (not very hard) in order to join.

Okay, I peacocked that ad a little, but seriously... This is a well-established guild that likes to enjoy itself. I'm not sure why, but some people take the name to be vulgar and sexist. If anyone is that easily upset or offended, then feel free to join BRB Summer or some other cult guild where you can get a cute tiger with a flag attached to it. We are a tight-knit community of individual personalities, not a guild of fanboy fanatics that seek their identity and derive their self-esteem through multi rank 1 player objects of adulation. And yet, we still maintain the biggest base of gladiator and rank one players on the Nightfall battlegroup.

Sorry if you have to look at a dictionary when I type some things. It is not intended. I didn't ask to be brilliant top 8 college student. Please forgive me for my silver spoon-fed tongue. Anyway, this guild may only be level 17 at the moment, but we offer real life perks that you will find in literally no other guild in the world. I will help the chosen few of my favorite guild members for free with English, History, and Economic papers. I always deliver and never fail to grant A+'s. Also, another perk is that our multi rank 1 senior member, Diziet, has agreed to pony up over 100k gold to anyone that can defeat him in a game of chess online. He has seven years of classroom experience and has the added racial bonus of being a Russian. His time is valuable and he's busy being paid to go to tournys and play this game, but I'm sure he looks forward to a worthy opponent someday. So not only do we offer free tutoring and insane amounts of gold, but I guarantee that you will not find another guild anywhere, anytime that will have such interesting conversations on our skype calls.

RBGs are often looked down up as an inferior form of competition in this game, however, they can be quite entertaining and fun if one is open-minded enough to play a few games with us. For the few elite that qualify for my group and wish to participate in one of the top 10v10 teams in the game I simply ask that they respond quickly to my directions on skype, be respectful, and maintain the same level of vocality that is required for high-end arena.

Thank you to all those that took the time to read this and enjoy your journey through World of Warcraft.
Bailamos / World's R1 RBG Leader

http://www.twitch.tv/bailamos
Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Cozenerlol

Cozenerlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1901
  • 3v3: 2157
  • RBG: 1525
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:50 PM

I am joining your guild.
Posted Image

#3 Cozenerlol

Cozenerlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:51 PM

Some day.
Posted Image

#4 Grazzk

Grazzk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:54 PM

Sorry if you have to look at a dictionary when I type some things. It is not intended. I didn't ask to be brilliant top 9 college student. Please forgive me for my silver spoon-fed tongue. Anyway, this guild may only be level 17 at the moment, but we offer real life perks that you will find in literally no other guild in the world. I will help the chosen few of my favorite guild members for free with English, History, and Economic papers. I always deliver and never fail to grant A+'s. Also, another perk is that our multi rank 1 senior member, Diziet, has agreed to pony up over 100k gold to anyone that can defeat him in a game of chess online. He has seven years of classroom experience and has the added racial bonus of being a Russian. His time is valuable and he's busy being paid to go to tournys and play this game, but I'm sure he looks forward to a worthy opponent someday. So not only do we offer free tutoring and insane amounts of gold, but I guarantee that you will not find another guild anywhere, anytime that will have such interesting conversations on our skype calls.

Fixed.

Ok this is the last time I waste my time with someone too stupid to recognize cleave takes ALOT more skill than warlocks.

You just deny to see warrior cleaves involve a lot of strategies and you can't adapt to it. Cleaving is closer than any caster healer melee comp to Esport, because you kill people with damage, not CC and that actually takes effort.
Don't tell me you're not getting carried by FOTM. Your team has a resto shaman and a warrior, you don't deserve to talk about other comps. Getting a double warrior 3v3 team to high ranks is a bigger achievement, hands down.

GET GRAZZD

#5 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:58 PM

Our secret, Peter. Please keep it on the low.

#6 Tremblant

Tremblant
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Icecrown
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:09 PM

hi dad, can i join goold?

#7 Ogpurp

Ogpurp
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:21 AM

can i get in on these skype calls?
Posted Image

#8 Xstinctlol

Xstinctlol
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

#9 Hofflerand

Hofflerand
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1783
  • 3v3: 1929
  • 5v5: 1136
  • RBG: 1606
  • LocationNY

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:17 PM

You missed a couple things in the OP. First, a member must endure incessant foreplay over Skype. If excited by said foreplay, this may work in one's favor.* Second -- I'm sure this is on everybody's mind -- ice cream is allowed during our RBG's, but it must be allowed to melt in order to defend a node. Girls Should Be Healers is not for the faint of heart.

* Dependent on attractiveness and willingness to engage in a threesome

Edited by Hofflerand, 09 July 2011 - 07:40 AM.

#10 Piglips

Piglips
  • Junkies

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:15 PM

oh hai guyz! Bailamos when we be danc'n

#11 Popular

Popular
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:31 AM

Look at this peasant trying to act intelligent.

#12 Kadryelx

Kadryelx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Lethon
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:24 AM

shit guild, next
Posted Image

#13 Sinix

Sinix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Doomhammer
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:18 PM

you know.... i think we might have something here
Posted Image

#14 jizoke

jizoke
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

some guy invited me to this
Posted Image

#15 Edhris

Edhris
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Altar of Storms
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:06 PM

got killed by this group :(

#16 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:23 PM

got killed by this group :(

Oops. Our bad my friend.

#17 soberjkpnad

soberjkpnad

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

Yo so this one time Brill showed me his penis...
Posted Image

Things to contemplate:
Asking someone to do a blindfolded taste test of two different beverages but then have one of the cups be filled with bong water and Everclear.

A cleaning service ran by a bunch of trained ninjas who you can never see but cleaned the fuck out of your house all day, everyday.

Walking into a church in the middle of mass, dressed as Jesus, telling everyone you are back.

#18 Cozenerlol

Cozenerlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:19 PM

I am joining your guild.

Irony, I'm actually transferring to KT today because I'm tired of my shit lag on Shitstorm.

20ms inc!
Posted Image

#19 Thricton

Thricton
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 1/2/0/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 959
  • 3v3: 384
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationON, Canada

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:21 PM

Are there enough good players on KT that I can team hop every day like I can on Illidan?

#20 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

Are there enough good players on KT that I can team hop every day like I can on Illidan?

No.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<