Help

frost DK stats priority for pvp.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ripper7

ripper7
  • Members

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:42 PM

hello all...i m so comfused about how the stats prio works.the question is this:haste - mastery or mastery haste???
pls help me! :deathknight:

#2 ripper7

ripper7
  • Members

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

And should i cap spell penetration at 195 or is no use for frost?

#3 Gressik

Gressik
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

Yes, cap spell pen at 195.  The priority is resil >= str > mastery > haste > crit for frost.

#4 ripper7

ripper7
  • Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:57 PM

View PostGressik, on 08 July 2011 - 12:58 PM, said:

Yes, cap spell pen at 195.  The priority is resil >= str > mastery > haste > crit for frost.
im ''working'' my stats on wowreforge and it gives prio to haste...thats why i so comfused.i wanted to make prio mastery but why the site gives me prio to haste.??pls reply asap so i can make a dicition...ty very much for tips... :D

#5 Gressik

Gressik
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:03 PM

I couldn't tell you why they're telling you to get haste.  I'll tell you why mastery is better though:  as 2h frost you generate an insane amount of runic power.  Haste will help you generate more runic power, but if you get too much haste you won't be able to spend the runic power fast enough.  Mastery will increase your frost strikes and howling blasts, and you'll stay near GCD capped.

#6 ripper7

ripper7
  • Members

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

View PostGressik, on 12 July 2011 - 01:03 PM, said:

I couldn't tell you why they're telling you to get haste.  I'll tell you why mastery is better though:  as 2h frost you generate an insane amount of runic power.  Haste will help you generate more runic power, but if you get too much haste you won't be able to spend the runic power fast enough.  Mastery will increase your frost strikes and howling blasts, and you'll stay near GCD capped.
by the way im DW.ty gress for all tips...heres what ill do.ill follow ur advise and go for mastery and see how it goes in the arena.if there is changes cause im DW,pls let  me know...ty again.

#7 ripper7

ripper7
  • Members

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

View PostGressik, on 12 July 2011 - 01:03 PM, said:

man can u help mh with this>>>is it better to DW as frost or to 2H and pls tell me why...ty in advance!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<