Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:37. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo
- - - - -

Zilea SC2 stream

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
453 replies to this topic

#21 jeffeg2002

jeffeg2002
  • Members

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:01 AM

You have been temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

Reason: "ftfy"

English only please.

Do not attempt to circumvent this ban by making a new account, or your ban duration will be increased.

i expected a ban but i literally just got banned because this guy doesn't know what ftfy means

So you read the rules, broke them, and are mad that you got banned? Yeah that's how TL is, but if you don't like the rules either take it up with someone on a higher level or find somewhere else to post. They're not Elitist Jerks level of strict, but they do expect a level of quality to come with the things people post. If they let people post a bunch of smileys and whatever they wanted it would just degrade into the Blizzard site.

Also I didn't know what ftfy was until I just now googled it. XD In general if you get a ban there's a reason for it. If you changed a quote and then left "ftfy" afterward that's not likely to be a good enough contribution lol.

P.s. this is kelminak wtf i guess i'm on the wrong account or something.

#22 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:02 AM

i expected a ban

s a d b o y s

#23 kelminak

kelminak
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1524
  • 3v3: 1834
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:04 AM

yeah i was expecting to get banned for talking shit but all i got was a warning for making a post with only "s(^.~)b" in it

fuck TL

So you were expecting a ban and you eventually got one. What do you have against TL again lol? :P
Best of luck,
Kelm
Posted Image[list]

* Warrior players gravitate towards the spec that isn't complete ass, and Gladiator will be promptly raped to compensate for Warriors wanting to play the game

#24 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:07 AM

they're fucking retarded and ban for stupid shit instead of things that matter lol

guy banned me because he's uninformed instead of banning me for talking shit

then you've got guys running around saying they're capped at 50 fucking apm and it's enough to macro efficiently on 3 bases because there's no requirement to post, when i started playing sc2 and reading TL these are the type of guys i would believe because i didn't know shit about the game so i was being constantly mislead by people just as awful as i was
s a d b o y s

#25 kelminak

kelminak
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1524
  • 3v3: 1834
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:17 AM

they're fucking retarded and ban for stupid shit instead of things that matter lol

guy banned me because he's uninformed instead of banning me for talking shit

then you've got guys running around saying they're capped at 50 fucking apm and it's enough to macro efficiently on 3 bases because there's no requirement to post, when i started playing sc2 and reading TL these are the type of guys i would believe because i didn't know shit about the game so i was being constantly mislead by people just as awful as i was

I'll agree that they let a lot of things go that they shouldn't and that there should be some sort of quality-assurance they way you can get from arena junkies to an extent. If they could put a little badge next to their post indicating their 1v1 league it would probably make all the difference in the world. Of course you'd have people going "oh this is my alt account" or "yeah i'd be masters but i don't have enough time to ladder" but you get those types on arena junkies too no? :P

Lol yeah i'm not exactly sure that you could macro efficiently on 3 base with 50 apm, I think a majority of players consider 80+ to be necessary to play this game at a decent level and then of course higher if you want to move into masters etc? I'm basing that number around my apm compared to where I'm at atm (top plat playing and beating diamonds, expecting promotion soon?).
Best of luck,
Kelm
Posted Image[list]

* Warrior players gravitate towards the spec that isn't complete ass, and Gladiator will be promptly raped to compensate for Warriors wanting to play the game

#26 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:19 AM

i mean it's whatever really, my opinion on it doesn't really matter because it seems to be working fine for a lot of people
s a d b o y s

#27 hunts

hunts
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:41 AM

so you read the rules, you broke them, you got banned for breaking the rules knowingly, and the mods are retarded for banning you for knowingly banning the rules? Sounds like the issue here isn't TLs moderation (which is very good and keeps idiots out usually) I find it funny how half the AJ people that posted in that thread got banned for being stupid and posting like they do on AJ.
Posted Image

#28 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:43 AM

heh i guess zerg players r 2 busy pressing random buttons to win games to learn how 2 read
s a d b o y s

#29 hunts

hunts
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:49 AM

No I read what you said fine, but go ahead and try to say that on TL and get banned again lol
Posted Image

#30 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:54 AM

it'd be better than completely changing my personality and censoring myself just to post on a shit forum like you do lol

this is how you reply to dunc on AJ

of course im infinitely better than you'll ever be, dunce, and you didnt get S8 glad so umad bro? ofcourse umad, stay silver kid :) since sc2 actually takes some skill, of course someone like you who spent so much time on wow wil lbe awful with it, while you try and defend your precious meaningless titles vs someone who barely played wow. Again me >>>> you kid :) stay silver

to jayru, you realize that site ONLY shows tournament earnings? L2comprehension kid.

this is how you reply to dunc on TL

Of course MC would say "I wasn't in best condition when lost to idra, i was in good conditio nwhen i beat everyone else" Are you really going to believe that? He was in as good of a condition as he's going to be when he got 2-0d by idra, it was still a stupid move to do that BM to idra AFTER getting smashed by him and playing it off as "oh i was in bad condition" Either way Idra is gonna own MC when they meet again in the finals.

no personal insults, you scared you'll get banned and won't be able to post in idra's fanclub anymore??
s a d b o y s

#31 hunts

hunts
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:03 AM

Yes of course I post differently on TL. It has stricter moderation to keep abrasive idiots out. It's a community I want to be a part of so I follow the rules there. AJ is not nearly as strict, so I can say whatever I want for the most part. Other than that. If you noticed, dunce also didnt post quite as retardedly there as he does here, though he still got permabanned because it was still awful posting. Also TL generely has less retarded posts since people get banned for them, so unlike here there arent as many retarded posts to respond to.

But I'm glad you stalked my posting history on TL :) Though noit well enough apparently since I almost never post in idras fan club thread.

Edited by hunts, 21 June 2011 - 07:09 AM.

Posted Image

#32 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/0/2/1/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:42 AM

I like how the guy who interviewed huk got banned because he spoiled the result in a thread title, meanwhile on other occasions the OP just gets warned and a thread title change

these tl mods are fucking ridiculous, bias and retarded

also I got banned for calling idra ugly, nothing to do with balance which doesnt matter since I can just make a new account

edit: I didnt even notice that post was directed at me wtf

Edited by Dunc, 21 June 2011 - 10:46 AM.

that's all we'll have when the world is through

#33 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/0/2/1/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:50 AM

also to think that the moderation keeps retards out is hilarious, just read the idra fanclub everytime he loses for which no one gets warned because as I said, the moderators are fucking retarded
that's all we'll have when the world is through

#34 Fazzmania

Fazzmania
  • Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Aman'Thul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:15 AM

They know drama from the pros is business, and business is good with idra around. Just look how the MC vs Idra got like 85,000 viewers, rage and smack talk sells.
Posted Image

#35 Gann1

Gann1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Ravenholdt
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

i was expecting to get a ban for calling zilea a douche but i didn't even get a warning

hope this helps
here's a message from your same sex partner
he said you should've studied for your aids test harder

#36 Xyelól

Xyelól
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationNewcastle, UK.

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:49 PM

Oh look, Idra jr.

#37 hunts

hunts
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:28 PM

no dunce you didnt get banned for just calling idra ugly, you got banned for having a giant history of horrible posting bans and warnings, that just happened to be your last offense which put you over the edge.
Posted Image

#38 Marathi

Marathi
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Zenedar
  • Blackout

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:46 PM

lol he called you dunce instead of duncs

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Spoiler

worst terran eu

#39 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:55 PM

But I'm glad you stalked my posting history on TL :) Though noit well enough apparently since I almost never post in idras fan club thread.

rofl i read like 3 posts and then stopped because it's so embarrassing seeing you completely change your personality so you can fit in with easily offended retards
s a d b o y s

#40 xDD

xDD
  • Lèyla
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kel'Thuzad
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:41 PM

that thread was pretty amusing, the best part was the reply to zyz "at least you got to fuck hafu".

why is shit now compared to how it was, the wow community is worst too.
http://www.warcraftm...p?t=3&l=xleylax

warrior defensive cds are strongest in entire game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users