Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 08:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

M/DK/S vs. TSG

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Verereesa

Verereesa
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:44 PM

So I started running this comp for fun, and we're having extreme difficulty in beating TSG. (All three variants: paladin, Shaman and druid)

Some say we should try to nuke the warrior and CC the healer as much as possible, but we have no CC going out if they train the mage (which they do, most of the time). If they go on our shaman, we lose most of the time, at least after NS and SLT is used. What should we be doing?
Generally, we're fucked if we meet a TSG.

Edited by Verereesa, 13 June 2011 - 06:14 PM.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself: does it worth?

#2 Itsnel

Itsnel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1851
  • 3v3: 2707
  • RBG: 1884

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:12 PM

yea u are right, u're not able to get deep/ring of when they train the mage

#3 Verereesa

Verereesa
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:15 PM

Maybe I wasn't elaborate enough: We are also entirely unable to score kills when the Mage can't cast anything.
Look in the mirror and ask yourself: does it worth?

#4 cardoso

cardoso
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2012
  • 3v3: 2467
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 2010

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

go invis. pet nova on melees DF ROV on pala hex dk go hard on warrior

#5 Mistful

Mistful
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:51 PM

Have you played DK for so long that you have started to think that all mages do, is icelance to victory?
Maybe your class is so simple, I have to cast, wich gets hard when you have 2 melees with unhealable damage and every now and then are also unpealable. We are asking for help, not a typical douchebag circlejerk asshole knowitall sarcastic remark.

If you do not have anything helping, constructive or even smart thing to say, shut up and walk away. If you need to be a jerk to feel good making those kind of answeres in a thread where he specifically asks for tactics, insightful opinions and such, go kick a kitten off a balcony.

If you do honestly think, that all a mage needs to do is deep/ring a healer, you sir are not playing the same game I am playing.
A warrior and a DK pump out so much damage that it truely is hard for us to survive since all they need to do is pop ams/bladestorm.

Edited by Mistful, 13 June 2011 - 07:53 PM.

Overkill is underrated

#6 halcyonx

halcyonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1974
  • 3v3: 2405
  • 5v5: 2512
  • RBG: 2356

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

You are a terrible mage if you are having problems with 2 melee training you, srsly just use your class abilities this is one of the hardest comps for TSG to beat.

#7 Mistful

Mistful
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

I haven't been exactly specific here either.
The thing is, when they do ride me the whole game I can land a few sheeps, deeps and rings here and there, but if the healer is free, they get instantly dispelled, so do my roots, if I get CC on the healer, we get something done, damage and all, but, they do RARELY train me.

The Problem so far has been that they get damage done to my dk in the first HC the dk throws on my healer, if he doesn't trinket the HC, the dk almoast dies, then they can switch for the healer after blowing all his CDs and they pop everything (ams, lichborne, IBF, reckstorm) while I try to nova them, cs the healer so the roots would stay, sheeps flying on every1 to peel them but they simply gets dispelled or trinketed.

Edited by Mistful, 13 June 2011 - 08:08 PM.

Overkill is underrated

#8 Mayes

Mayes
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 860
  • 3v3: 1871

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

This setup is an uphill battle for the TSG,if you cant CC the healer then your shaman can,get a hex out on the TSGs healer and then sheep the dk and nuke the warrior or something similar.

#9 Leonardu

Leonardu
  • Leonardó
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:50 PM

Why would you even go for a DPS in that comp? Just kill their Paladin. If you train their healer he won't be able to cast (2xblank 4-5 sec silences LOL) 1 stun 1 grip spellsteal + purges. Further more, he will kite away meaning you can CC his teammates to fuck and back and wont be able to dispel them (read the silences) + he has to keep himself up.

Its so god damn easy for mage/dk to whack a healer.

#10 doobiedoo

doobiedoo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

kill pally nova the world

#11 Odan

Odan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ysondre
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2378

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:37 PM

Start invi, if they rush toward your shaman (99% chance) nova pet one + HC the other (if they aren't bad they wont be packed). Be sure to throw a DF on paladin to make him unable to dispell, then you can :

1) go on paladin (depends on his positionning, you don't want to let your shaman alone)and make him bubble in 10 sec, be sure to deep/spellsteal freedom+lightspeed

2) Go on one of the dps, we usually prefer the DK because of his shitty mobility, but warrior is ok too. What we do most of the time is going on the dps who has been HC'd and hex the other one, while cc'ing the pal with CS and sheeps. If your dk has 1min strang do not hesitate to use it really soon on the dk to prevent ams.

When the pal has use trinket + bubble (usually in <30sec), pop everything (including rof on melee's) and own him in a DF.

Edited by Odan, 16 June 2011 - 01:41 PM.

#12 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2572

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

tsg must be stupid if they go on your mage. they should train your shaman every game, reckstorm while spirit link totem is up, everything dies at the same time, kinda funny.

#13 bighandxyz

bighandxyz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Blood 0/2/0/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2041

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

when you run mage/dk/x you train healer. why would you not train healers?

swap? no train that healer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users