disagree. In wotlk (s7-s8) we were balanced and we had so much more tools. This expansion we have gained NOTHING and lost so much. We lost our max range (the biggest nerf to our survivability against casters), scatter shot range nerfed, damage nerfed, burst nerfed, trap launcher focus cost (stupid), and we lost 50% MS. And what did we gain? 4 extra seconds on masters call?? CAMOUFLAGE??
- our max range back (4 yards more than casters it should be),
- we need our MS workable again (either needs passive application or actually be worth casting...),
- focus sucks but its here to stay sadly, so we need a more reliable way to actually punish someone. Doing chimera + arcane then steadying for 8 seconds over and over again is just stupid and an even dumber mechanic than old school ret "dps" mechanics ie hitting whats lit up.
- Steady needs to do FAR more damage (obvious)
- A talent that increases critical strike chance would be much appreciated too, because lets face it, if we dont crit we dont do ANY damage at all. if we do crit, our damage is still bad but "ok enough" to be able to get a kill with your partners
- kill shot needs a big damage buff. Remove the glyph allowing double kill shot for all i care, but it needs a major damage buff. it hit more at lvl 80 than it does now (and so did steady for that matter)...
- Baseline fel dom for our pets (locks have it, dks have it, but only BM has it (8 min cooldown for them too.....)......arent we supposed to be the pet class???
- Freezing trap to not break off 1 single hp of dmg
- Scatter shot to be a stun (we have 0 stuns, and itll allow scatter to be more useful other than just a absolute requirement for landing traps, with the obvious effect that we can land traps if a target has a 20 dmg ticking dot that would have otherwise broken it
- snakes to not apply deadly poison
And then there are all the bugs (trap resists, silence and tranq shot range fixed, chimera daze not working through shields, pet returning on 5k hp after calling it/rezzing it etc etc) that need to be fixed.
All those things with put hunters in a decent and fair place. It will greatly increase the skill cap that got absolutely crushed with this horrible expansion, allow hunters to have a more versatile gamerole (increased range for kiting casters and scatter being a stun ---> also allows hunters to switch to healers, which atm is pretty much never ever). And barely any of these changes are damage increases except kill shot and steady shot, which we can all agree hits for far far FARRRRRRRRRRR too little.
jk blizzard are way to dumb/dont care to implement any of these absolutely needed changes. And they wonder why the pvp population and whole player base is decreasing by so much
I stopped reading there disengage master