#21 Nielah

Nielah
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:45 PM

yee i have 2800 mmr and it doesnt go up ever lol and i get like 3 pts a win and lose 20

3000 MMR and 2400 rating. Gaining 30-45 á win.

#22 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1347
  • 5v5: 2645
  • RBG: 2526
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

I'm not giving my secret comps away, but I'll give some tips on what class specs you probably should never see in an RBG. Enhancement Shaman, Elemental Shaman, any druid besides boomkin, any lock but affliction, any rogue but sub, any hunter but MM, Prot Paladin tanks, Fury Warriors, Holy Priests, Fire Mages.

Now this isn't to say you can't win with one of those classes or specs. I've screwed around with a lot of different comps, but if you do use these specs and win it is inspite of the underpowered spec, not because. Although, it will be interesting to see how 4.2 affects elemental shamans and feral druids viability for RBGs.
Bailamos / World's R1 RBG Leader

http://www.twitch.tv/bailamos
Posted Image Posted Image

#23 Govan

Govan
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Archimonde
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:58 PM

Rated bgs are awful, lose one and it takes two or three wins just to break even on points again. Waste of time unless you are playing with seriously good people and its more or less impossible to find a full group of these. Most of the high rated players used mmr tricks to boost their own rating, not saying they exploited but they were super smart and planned the MMR makeup of their groups to do it. The average person who looks to queue fairly just had no chance and will start losing a tonne of rating before they even hit 2k.

#24 Cozenerlol

Cozenerlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1901
  • 3v3: 2157
  • RBG: 1525
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:10 AM

Is there even a point to these now? Once they took the mounts out of the RBG Glad thing, I stopped caring.
Posted Image

#25 Zamerine

Zamerine
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2429

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:50 AM

Is there even a point to these now? Once they took the mounts out of the RBG Glad thing, I stopped caring.

Official Blizzard Quote:

' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2347-Patch-4.2-on-June-28th-Rage-of-the-Firelands-Wallpaper-06-16-Notes-Update']

The game now separately tracks different Conquest Point caps for Battlegrounds and Arenas. The cap for Arena rating will always be 2/3 of the cap for Rated Battleground rating at any given Arena rating. Battleground ratings receive a bonus of 22.2% to the cap they generate, meaning the cap from Battleground rating now ranges between 1650 and 3300. Players may earn a total number of Conquest Points per week equal to the higher of these two caps, but once players have reached the cap for either Arenas or Battlegrounds, they can no longer earn Conquest Points from that source. Conquest Points from Battleground holidays only count toward the total Conquest Point cap.

:lol:

Edited by Zamerine, 22 June 2011 - 02:53 AM.

#26 Cozenerlol

Cozenerlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1901
  • 3v3: 2157
  • RBG: 1525
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:12 AM

Official Blizzard Quote:

' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2347-Patch-4.2-on-June-28th-Rage-of-the-Firelands-Wallpaper-06-16-Notes-Update']

The game now separately tracks different Conquest Point caps for Battlegrounds and Arenas. The cap for Arena rating will always be 2/3 of the cap for Rated Battleground rating at any given Arena rating. Battleground ratings receive a bonus of 22.2% to the cap they generate, meaning the cap from Battleground rating now ranges between 1650 and 3300. Players may earn a total number of Conquest Points per week equal to the higher of these two caps, but once players have reached the cap for either Arenas or Battlegrounds, they can no longer earn Conquest Points from that source. Conquest Points from Battleground holidays only count toward the total Conquest Point cap.

:lol:

Eh. Even if I can't get the cap from doing just arena... RBGs are just too damn unpleasant.

As far as what you put in bold goes, I think ~3k will be enough for me.
Posted Image

#27 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 276
  • 3v3: 1704
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:38 PM

leave iconz alone on flag defense

9 on offense

undefeated

#28 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 276
  • 3v3: 1704
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:40 PM

I'm not giving my secret comps away, but I'll give some tips on what class specs you probably should never see in an RBG. Enhancement Shaman, Elemental Shaman, any druid besides boomkin, any lock but affliction, any rogue but sub, any hunter but MM, Prot Paladin tanks, Fury Warriors, Holy Priests, Fire Mages.

Now this isn't to say you can't win with one of those classes or specs. I've screwed around with a lot of different comps, but if you do use these specs and win it is inspite of the underpowered spec, not because. Although, it will be interesting to see how 4.2 affects elemental shamans and feral druids viability for RBGs.

i heard you challenged us and i heard you were a girl

if that be the case, if you're tryna run into my clique or my dick lemme know

#29 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

Posting the obvious.

#30 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:41 AM

leave iconz alone on flag defense

9 on offense

undefeated

Undefeated?

Warsong Gulch 10v10 46 27 – 19 (59%)
The Battle for Gilneas 10v10 66 50 – 16 (76%)

As for your 24-0 in Basin, it's pretty easy to esc+q right before the end of the game and glitch wowarmory so that it doesn't record the loss on armory even though you still lose the points. I've never played you guys, but I'm clearly not impressed or buying into the whole "110-0 streak".

And Mezasu, if it's so obvious then how come so many people on this thread are posting their comps including those classes. I've faced countless teams that use classes with gimped specs.

Edited by Bailamosx, 25 June 2011 - 12:46 AM.

#31 Fourtwentyqt

Fourtwentyqt
  • Eltoohott
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:51 AM

Ew rbgs.

#32 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:43 AM

Undefeated?

Warsong Gulch 10v10 46 27 – 19 (59%)
The Battle for Gilneas 10v10 66 50 – 16 (76%)

As for your 24-0 in Basin, it's pretty easy to esc+q right before the end of the game and glitch wowarmory so that it doesn't record the loss on armory even though you still lose the points. I've never played you guys, but I'm clearly not impressed or buying into the whole "110-0 streak".

And Mezasu, if it's so obvious then how come so many people on this thread are posting their comps including those classes. I've faced countless teams that use classes with gimped specs.

Any player with 2 brains who puts together a RBG raid would be asking to lose bringing specs that arent good in arena already.

ROFL you really needed to tell people on AJ that Fury Warriors arent really viable in PvP. Thanks for the heads up Captain Obvious.

#33 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:07 AM

Any player with 2 brains who puts together a RBG raid would be asking to lose bringing specs that arent good in arena already.

ROFL you really needed to tell people on AJ that Fury Warriors arent really viable in PvP. Thanks for the heads up Captain Obvious.

And yet, what's your contribution to this thread? Judging from your rating and mediocre win:loss looks like you could use some basic tips on strategy and composition yourself. Lucky for you I do offer that. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure you can pocket my high hourly rates.

#34 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:01 PM

And yet, what's your contribution to this thread? Judging from your rating and mediocre win:loss looks like you could use some basic tips on strategy and composition yourself. Lucky for you I do offer that. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure you can pocket my high hourly rates.

Dear Captain Obvious,

Lol at you, nerd raging and looking at my win loss. My win loss is perfectly fine for someone who pugs most their matches. Going to that level automatically makes you look like a tool regardless of how pretty your RBG rating is.

Get over yourself. Yea, you're baus for letting the community know Fury warriors are absolute garbage for RBGs. Oh thanks for letting ppl know that the only hunter spec worth bringing in is MM. Your contribution was amazing, in fact why dont you let us in on more gems of your for RBG success? Your contribution to this thread was about as useful as a used kleenex. Why dont you let us know how you really got to your RBG rating? Pretty sure people like you resort to paying players to bring in alts with terrible MMRs (like some on Tichondrious do).

Continue dropping those pearls of wisdom on us, because my Posted Image

#35 tylerrau

tylerrau
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:30 PM

Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure you can pocket my high hourly rates.

Gotta charge them high to help pay for that glad title :lol:

#36 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

Bailamos, wsg isnt in the 10v10 rotation at the moment, thanks for your concern, see you on the battlefield.

#37 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:07 PM

The whole purpose of this thread is to post something about RBGs, not to throw out ad hominem attacks against me, however, if thats what helps you sleep at night... I could care less.

Reading back though, it's funny Reedwise thinks that leaving a warrior on a flag is a viable strategy post 4.1, especially when there are seven second caps and they can be easily cc'd because they don't have outs like ice block, bubble, or pets. I'll enjoy queuing into the "Fluffywrath Dream Team" (rolls eyes).

#38 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • RBG: 1753