Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Golrath and Exploitz back to the wintrading yet again my friends


  • Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 Freze

Freze
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 408
  • Talents: Arcane
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:59 PM

View PostSpoilslol, on 17 May 2011 - 10:57 PM, said:

i will say that i never win traded on that team, that is fact.

But i would like to respond to your claim that you "cleaned up the 5v5"

by pointing out that you guys really are skillful because after barely surviving through our coordinated cc and double lockouts on healers

you were good enough to smokebomb -> recklessness -> sdance to kill a warlock

after absolutely 0 CC and 0 indication of skillful playing =)
sucks to play with wintraders, BEETCH
Hit me up for carries, boosts, lessons, etc.  LF any kind of work!

#22 Mochatwist

Mochatwist
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 8
  • Talents: Retribution 1/1/2/2/2/.

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:01 PM

I was just a teen gettin high on the corner...Purple Pills and Lean like fuck law an order

#23 Olinim

Olinim
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 430
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:13 PM

View PostSpoilslol, on 17 May 2011 - 10:57 PM, said:

i will say that i never win traded on that team, that is fact.

But i would like to respond to your claim that you "cleaned up the 5v5"

by pointing out that you guys really are skillful because after barely surviving through our coordinated cc and double lockouts on healers

you were good enough to smokebomb -> recklessness -> sdance to kill a warlock

after absolutely 0 CC and 0 indication of skillful playing =)

edit- im not on the team nemore cuz i typed /teaquit 3v3 thinking that i was on my alt =P LOLOL



So do you call coordinated CC pillar humping, waiting for eyes, getting gripped and eating a full cheapshot > kidney + smokebomb cause you arrogant idiots are cocky and think you're gonna win into a 3x in a row focus kick sheep (juking is hard i suppose) into a trinket blind on ur idiot shaman into a double hungering (without grip just stupid positioning with all that good cc u guys did) and you expect to win LOL ok m8 can u please stop running your trap.
Olinimlol - Undead For Lyfe

#24 abrahm

abrahm
  • Members
  • Posts: 1186

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:26 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Mhkue.png

revenge :)

Edited by abrahm, 17 May 2011 - 11:27 PM.

My Mom is in her 50s, had 6 kids, still weighs 115lbs, and people think she's in her early 30s.  I get comments all the time people telling me they're jealous I'm so thin, have good genes, look so young.  My dad is 50  he isn't even balding, he weighs 150lbs, no beer gut, can beat guys my age in a foot race, travels the world, picks up 20 year olds in Japan.
ROFL jayru's reasoning for his "planned life"

#25 Fourtwentyqt

Fourtwentyqt
  • Eltoohott
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 101
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:27 PM

View PostAdmoney, on 17 May 2011 - 10:58 PM, said:

Who lost?
OOOO JUST SHIT ON EM LOLOLOLL fucking shitty ass players!

#26 Spoilslol

Spoilslol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 13
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:48 PM

View PostOlinim, on 17 May 2011 - 11:13 PM, said:

So do you call coordinated CC pillar humping, waiting for eyes, getting gripped and eating a full cheapshot > kidney + smokebomb cause you arrogant idiots are cocky and think you're gonna win into a 3x in a row focus kick sheep (juking is hard i suppose) into a trinket blind on ur idiot shaman into a double hungering (without grip just stupid positioning with all that good cc u guys did) and you expect to win LOL ok m8 can u please stop running your trap.

i definitely only got focus kicked 1 time in the first game because i was unsure as to whether or not you had a brain, after that it never happend again.

And i call landing a Full CS on ur paly and sheeping shaman at same time so no heals for 8 seconds, then deepfreezing the CSd healer and resheeping the sheepd one

coordinated CC

Its hard kidneyshotting -> smokebomb -> pop all CDs.

Edited by Spoilslol, 17 May 2011 - 11:48 PM.


#27 Olinim

Olinim
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 430
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:01 AM

Cool story bro, but to bad that never happened.

now lets get back on topic, Golrath and his possi wintrading /discuss
Olinimlol - Undead For Lyfe

#28 Thricton

Thricton
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1452
  • Talents: Arcane 0/2/1/1/1/.
  • LocationON, Canada

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:22 AM

Are you Vurtne?

#29 Spoilslol

Spoilslol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 13
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:37 AM

View PostOlinim, on 18 May 2011 - 12:01 AM, said:

Cool story bro, but to bad that never happened.

now lets get back on topic, Golrath and his possi wintrading /discuss

actually, ive done that on every 5s team ive ever been on =( ask zorren =P

#30 Hotted

Hotted
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 1636
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2295
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:49 AM

can i haz some rep?
Spoiler


Posted Image
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hotted89
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hotted89
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hotted89
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hotted89

#31 Olinim

Olinim
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 430
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:50 AM

What your strat is and what you actually get off are two different things. I'm not quite sure what you're doing by telling me you do this every on 5v5 team....
Olinimlol - Undead For Lyfe

#32 himynameisamy

himynameisamy
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 490
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

lol

#33 Mochatwist

Mochatwist
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 8
  • Talents: Retribution 1/1/2/2/2/.

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:58 AM

You smoke blunt wraps we smoke swishers fuck that swisher i roll phillys.. im on cloud 9 firin up a fat one.. let's smoke..

Edited by Mochatwist, 18 May 2011 - 12:59 AM.


#34 Twayyne

Twayyne
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 35
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:03 AM

can we get back on topic please?



fuck

#35 Beatzz

Beatzz
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 123
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:10 AM

In.


I am shocked at this..


lol wait no im not.


rep me faggots

#36 praetorsol22

praetorsol22

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

View PostMochatwist, on 18 May 2011 - 12:58 AM, said:

You smoke blunt wraps we smoke swishers fuck that swisher i roll phillys.. im on cloud 9 firin up a fat one.. let's smoke..
please... shut up yoggy!

edit: +rep if this helped.

Edited by praetorsol22, 18 May 2011 - 01:12 AM.


#37 JayS

JayS

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:16 AM

B)

#38 Twayyne

Twayyne
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 35
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:30 AM

+rep if you want to see a picture of my cock

#39 Freze

Freze
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 408
  • Talents: Arcane
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:53 AM

View PostTwayyne, on 18 May 2011 - 01:30 AM, said:

+rep if you want to see a picture of my cock
too far

+rep me
Hit me up for carries, boosts, lessons, etc.  LF any kind of work!

#40 snackbacon

snackbacon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 538
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2437

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

I ate at Panera today, had the broccoli cheddar soup.



+rep if this helped




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<