• Zzaty
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:29 AM

No bias here lol

Its funny i remember when shaman were considered one the more difficult class to play (not that wow is difficult as far as controll goes) now that their apparently OP everyone thinks their easy to play, for example i watched mayo stream for a second last night on the TR, he said something about shaman being super easy to play then next game they lost without him dropping link, interupting maybe 3 times in the match and hexing like once... Maybe lolol.... Being OP brings out the haters everyone knows that, makes me wanna pay a korean to level my shammy to 85 so i can i join in on the love fest :) (not really diablo 3 otw baby woop woop)

Edit spelling

how i am i bias
im not saying anything about the easyness of a class to play, theres just no shamans on vindication

Spriest/Lock/Rdruid is probably the best Resto Druid comp at the moment.

would be interested to see it on live
saw it like week 1 and not much after

#42 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:31 AM

mld takes probably the most skill out of any comp in the game

false

spriest lock/spreist mage dont work vs anyone with an iq over 7

wrong

#43 d0d0rian

d0d0rian
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:34 AM

news flash

you're a resto druid

you've been overpowered for seven seasons, you aren't the undeniable best hero for 1 season and you quit??

really?

#44 Evoncux

Evoncux
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:58 AM

how i am i bias
im not saying anything about the easyness of a class to play, theres just no shamans on vindication

would be interested to see it on live
saw it like week 1 and not much after

Bias cause u r one of the 3 you mentioned, second part not directed at you, just the way people act towards a class when it gets its day in the sun is funny to me.

#45 zzdr

zzdr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:45 AM

news flash

you're a resto druid

you've been overpowered for seven seasons, you aren't the undeniable best hero for 1 season and you quit??

really?

newsflash

you haven't played this game for 7 seasons
17:53:22 < holypalaswe> Those who thinks I'm bad is either below 2.4k rating or someone who have only lost to me. :)

I don't really need to defend Sunz because everyone knows hes a top player

#46 Supyawh

Supyawh
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:07 AM

news flash

you're a resto druid

really?

No, no and no.
>-.

#47 Supastarpowa

Supastarpowa

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:26 AM

Oh and gear.

rofl

After 10 min of shit music:
- Hey man, u lost. What's about it?
- Yo I made wrong house so robots cant laser strong enough so I lost
- And u dude u won!
- YEAH MY ROBOTS I LEARN ULTRA LASERS FOR EM SO I WON!

repeat 20 times @ day. there is eu invitational.

#48 Exehn

Exehn
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Stormrage
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:49 AM

should have secured glad with double hl war or now as double healer dk np

Edited by Exehn, 17 May 2011 - 11:13 AM.

#49 Xtraqeilo

Xtraqeilo

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

Shamans are pretty easy, but I would go as far as to say that Druids have been easier most of wow (Easier to be highrated, the amazing ones still stand out).

Yep but not atm special against comps like TSG / RMP you cant or Meele / Mage - Its really hard to heal out this swaps, but i agree with you 100% daisy when you say "LOOK AT s3/s4" its fine atm ...probly a change on lifebloom and probly redesign this TOL and its FINE its 200% more fun then WOTLK resto Druid was ... and not that retarded... so its fine ... stop crying really there is no reason.... everyone knows that shamen is HUGGGGGGGGGGGE atm so doesn`t matter.

I stick with druid and with WLD like always and its fine.. Haters gonna hate that WLD is a "OP COMP" or Druid is still op "LOLOLO TREE IS SOOOO OP"

<3 Rdruid

Most healers do have some kind of emergency button (say Nature’s Swiftness plus Healing Touch)

Blizzard played resto Druid in Arena this season! xD

#50 livebloom

livebloom
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:36 AM

How I'm glad that I left this shit game with all the kids that use Caps Lock and can't spell for shit.

#51 Cerebral

Cerebral
  • Synergyqt
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:54 AM

Trying to do anything vs frost DK's as a resto druid is just a barrel of fucking laughs.

Not only can you never use cheetah form against any melee team because its A: Pointless due to the frost COI spam and B: Generally a waste of a gcd that results in death... But you literally spend 90% of the game in tree form spamming instant regrowth relying on living seed procs to survive. If your team doesn't kill something in that 30-35 seconds you may as well give up because the next cc or silence you're fucking dead.

everything cody says is 100% fact

#52 Recursion

Recursion
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 0/0/0/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1047
  • 3v3: 2137
  • RBG: 1677

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:25 PM

news flash

you're a resto druid

really?

Like the guy after you said "You haven't played in seven seasons" LOL, and stfu 1. YOur a warlock the class that never had a bad season and when Affliction was nerfed for once in S8 Destruction killed everyone in 1 GCD, and Really? 7 seasons? Were resto druids anything but holocaust victims to the Deathknight plague in S5? Were we the best healers in S6? S7? I don't disagree that Druids were heroes in S1-S4 but Shamans were always viable against us with 1 button. Purge spam while Mace stun warrior rapes us. Stfu 1 season Scabiator

#53 oklolz

oklolz
  • Zzaty
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:24 PM

false

wrong

enlighten me which of the comps youve played recently that you want to nominate for a bigger brain than mld

and enlighten me on what comp you've played and then bitched for hours about in skype (becuase im sure this will be ur defense) that actually lost to spriest mage druid

#54 Lickerztoo

Lickerztoo
  • Members

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

news flash

you're a resto druid

really?

yea we were op as fuck s5

#55 Drakkix

Drakkix
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:20 PM

i totally agree. not having multi target blooms and all the instant cc just rapes resto druids, we only have treeform to recover and after that they can do an ez swap and just annihilate me. I'm already thinking about quitting druids too :(
lol at waiting 9secs for LB to bloom for 15k... u can riptide crit someone for 15k..

This is what blows my mind. Yet they decided that Lifebloom needed the nerf, and shamans should get an "oh-shit" totem that heals their entire team up while they're CC'd? LOLOLOLOL. Yes, clearly, the spell that frequently gets purged/dispelled and only hits for 15k AFTER its been sitting on someone barely healing for 8 seconds needs to get nerfed. I re-rolled feral just to at least enjoy myself. Resto isn't fun anymore, and not nearly as viable as sham/priest teams.
Posted Image

#56 daays

daays
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:52 PM

As all great resto druids must realize by now, you have to either quit and reroll a shaman or play with Reckful to get Gladiator, shaman healing stream totem not only outheals 3 stacks of lifeblooms but also gives the entire team resistance with the glyph (Major Glyph). I have run Reckful's comp with a famous rogue featured in Reckful 3 many of you know as Jailbreaklol and Inmotions spriest (Featured as spotlight movie in Inmotion1 on WCM) to about 2800 rating before Jailbreak had to leave to play with idiots that paid him $150 to 3v3 and teach them how to play WOW. Also after playing 300 plus games this season Ive realized... Even if you CC a resto shaman the entire game, their Earthshield and inexplicable instant healing (Are Shaman instant heals better druids wtf)their teammates just wont die.

In other words Shamans don't need to fake cast since their instants and Shields save the game a majority of the time, and if they miss a Shock, lol'd Grounding, into tremor.

Also if you haven't already noticed, shamans have completely migrated into druid positions and took over our spots. People would rather take my Resto shaman in quest greens and blues than take my 4xGladiator t2 Full Vicious decked out druid. Its disgusting and I am done with this game. For the rest of you, Good luck friends. It's been a pleasant....ish... 6 years on World of Warcraft and 4 seasons of Gladiator is good enough for me. Take it easy. Oh and if Shamans get nerfed for once in their lives tell me so I can cut my dick off.

Shaman healing stream doesn't outheal lifeblooms.
3x Lifeblooms heal for 1900/sec.
Healing Stream heals for 1600/2seconds.
If you wanna AoE heal, druids top that department as well with WG/rejuve/efflorescence

The only thing comparable is a shaman critting someone at 10% with earthshield and 20% healing buff can crit for around 70k.
But a swiftmend with efflorescence can do the same, just over 7 seconds.

Really the only downside to playing druid right now is that you require non-retarded teammates that will protect you from CC chains/swaps/etc while you control people. It's annoying playing against a spriest/mage team and watching myself get df/sheep/cyclone/fear/silence while my teammates don't do anything to stop that chain.
It's worse when I get df/sheeped and then you see the spriest running in to fear only for your lock or mage to CC their mage, not the spriest about to fear. Or the druid setting up to cast cyclone.

I do miss tossing people on my back and carrying them, though shit changes.

Adapt and move on. Nothing was worse than s5 and even then you could get glad and beat any non-dk team.

Edited by daays, 18 May 2011 - 02:05 AM.

#57 PurpleStuff

PurpleStuff
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:00 PM

I remember you raging in the general chat while on your frost dk complaining about balances in the game.

Oh the irony.
Posted Image

#58 Chopsting

Chopsting
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • RBG: 1534

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:17 PM

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4dd2f2743d40f_WoWScrnShot_051811_000925.jpg - Shaman totem ticks
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4dd2f30d0c7ec_WoWScrnShot_051811_000701.jpg - Rdruid ticks

Spellpower at the bottom, but yeah healing stream sf for everyone and is affected by mastery, logged shaman afterwards to see if I dropped my HP to 30k and the stream was ticking for 1700

No clue how you say your LB ticks are for 1900
Had to add code markers to the URLs "You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to" so :P

Edit: regemmed druid for bit more resi I remember but think my LBs were ticking for 1650ish before, still, 3x gcds while shamans 1 global for 3+ ppl getting ticks (which is affected with mastery making it tick for more then LBs, obviously not as fast ticks but still.)

Edited by Chopsting, 17 May 2011 - 10:20 PM.

[Lucifrön]: want play today ?
[Lucifrön]: but can we go RLS...
[Lucifrön]: RLD is kinda hard :/

Nothing special just made me lol

#59 oklolz

oklolz
  • Zzaty
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:45 PM

Shaman healing stream doesn't outheal lifeblooms.
3x Lifeblooms heal for 1900/sec.
Healing Stream heals for 1600/2seconds.
If you wanna AoE heal, druids top that department as well with WG/rejuve/efflorescence

The only thing comparable is a shaman critting someone at 10% with earthshield and 20% healing buff can crit for around 70k.
But a swiftmend with efflorescence can do the same, just over 7 seconds.

Really the only downside to playing druid right now is that you require non-retarded teammates that will protect you from CC chains/swaps/etc while you control people. It's annoying playing against a spriest/mage team and watching myself get df/sheep/cyclone/fear/silence while my teammates don't do anything to stop that chain.
It's worse when I get df/sheeped and then you see the spriest running in to fear only for your lock or mage to CC their mage, not the spriest about to fear. Or the druid setting up to cast cyclone.

I do miss tossing people on my back though and carrying them, though shit changes.

Adapt and move on. Nothing was worse than s5 and even then you could get glad and beat any non-dk team.

id rather play s5 than having a moderately unplayable (cc wise) character for a lot of time ingame

#60 daays

daays
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:45 PM

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4dd2f2743d40f_WoWScrnShot_051811_000925.jpg - Shaman totem ticks
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4dd2f30d0c7ec_WoWScrnShot_051811_000701.jpg - Rdruid ticks

Spellpower at the bottom, but yeah healing stream sf for everyone and is affected by mastery, logged shaman afterwards to see if I dropped my HP to 30k and the stream was ticking for 1700

No clue how you say your LB ticks are for 1900
Had to add code markers to the URLs "You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to" so :P

Edit: regemmed druid for bit more resi I remember but think my LBs were ticking for 1650ish before, still, 3x gcds while shamans 1 global for 3+ ppl getting ticks (which is affected with mastery making it tick for more then LBs, obviously not as fast ticks but still.)

Lifeblooms tick for 1900 with mastery active. (2023 with 7872sp and 20% mastery)

And since you can only have lifebloom on 1 target, mastery will always be active.

id rather play s5 than having a moderately unplayable (cc wise) character for a lot of time ingame

How was s5 even playable?
I quit after reaching top #10 because it was literally like perma TR. You had to snipe teams, you just couldn't queue up and play. Completely unenjoyable

Edited by daays, 17 May 2011 - 11:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<