#1 Recursion

Recursion
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/0/2/1

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:39 PM

As all great resto druids must realize by now, you have to either quit and reroll a shaman or play with Reckful to get Gladiator, shaman healing stream totem not only outheals 3 stacks of lifeblooms but also gives the entire team resistance with the glyph (Major Glyph). I have run Reckful's comp with a famous rogue featured in Reckful 3 many of you know as Jailbreaklol and Inmotions spriest (Featured as spotlight movie in Inmotion1 on WCM) to about 2800 rating before Jailbreak had to leave to play with idiots that paid him $150 to 3v3 and teach them how to play WOW. Also after playing 300 plus games this season Ive realized... Even if you CC a resto shaman the entire game, their Earthshield and inexplicable instant healing (Are Shaman instant heals better druids wtf)their teammates just wont die.

In other words Shamans don't need to fake cast since their instants and Shields save the game a majority of the time, and if they miss a Shock, lol'd Grounding, into tremor.

Also if you haven't already noticed, shamans have completely migrated into druid positions and took over our spots. People would rather take my Resto shaman in quest greens and blues than take my 4xGladiator t2 Full Vicious decked out druid. Its disgusting and I am done with this game. For the rest of you, Good luck friends. It's been a pleasant....ish... 6 years on World of Warcraft and 4 seasons of Gladiator is good enough for me. Take it easy. Oh and if Shamans get nerfed for once in their lives tell me so I can cut my dick off.

#2 RobZGod

RobZGod
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:41 PM

it's ok next patch shamans will get over nerfed and will we unplayable. welcome to WoW
vVv-Gaming.com

#3 Kushhx

Kushhx
  • Stayfresh
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental
  • LocationWEST LONDON

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:43 PM

View PostElderTuan, on 16 May 2011 - 11:39 PM, said:

Oh and if Shamans get nerfed for once in their lives tell me so I can cut my dick off.

Never gonna happen as you all know Shamans are and always have been the best class for arena. Not one class has reigned above every other class for such a long time compared to a Resto Shamans.

#4 Retromen

Retromen
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Protection
  • RBG: 576

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:43 PM

Almost like this happened with holy paladins:D All that remains are the disc priests!

#5 bloodcraze

bloodcraze
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:46 PM

don't sweat it bro just keep on keepin on
you are good just play for fun n relax
TSG? lol. Train a target, grip their healer in, pop gargoyle, bladestorm, spread DK aids on 2/3 targets and win- *Korlicbus*
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

#6 threatslol

threatslol
  • Reedful
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:57 PM

pretty sure druid becoming a competent healer would make mld ridiculous
this is threats btw

#7 Whiteout

Whiteout
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2616

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:01 AM

As all great resto druids must realize by now, you have to either quit and reroll a shaman or play with Reckful to get Gladiator, shaman healing stream totem not only outheals 3 stacks of lifeblooms but also gives the entire team resistance with the glyph (Major Glyph). I have run Reckful's comp with a famous rogue featured in Reckful 3 many of you know as Jailbreaklol and Inmotions spriest (Featured as spotlight movie in Inmotion1 on WCM) to about 2800 rating before Jailbreak had to leave to play with idiots that paid him $150 to 3v3 and teach them how to play WOW. Also after playing 300 plus games this season Ive realized... Even if you CC a resto shaman the entire game, their Earthshield and inexplicable instant healing (Are Shaman instant heals better druids wtf)their teammates just wont die.

In other words Shamans don't need to fake cast since their instants and Shields save the game a majority of the time, and if they miss a Shock, lol'd Grounding, into tremor.

Also if you haven't already noticed, shamans have completely migrated into druid positions and took over our spots. People would rather take my Resto shaman in quest greens and blues than take my 4xGladiator t2 Full Vicious decked out druid. Its disgusting and I am done with this game. For the rest of you, Good luck friends. It's been a pleasant....ish... 6 years on World of Warcraft and 4 seasons of Gladiator is good enough for me. Take it easy. Oh and if Shamans get nerfed for once in their lives tell me so I can cut my dick off.

grow up

#8 Evoncux

Evoncux
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:04 AM

View PostKushhx, on 16 May 2011 - 11:43 PM, said:

Never gonna happen as you all know Shamans are and always have been the best class for arena. Not one class has reigned above every other class for such a long time compared to a Resto Shamans.
This

#9 Ynxeu

Ynxeu
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:07 AM

I'm feeling comfy, just gotta play twice as good as my shaman colleagues tho, well guess that has to be done then..

#10 LowDeeps

LowDeeps
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:17 AM

News flash from 3 months ago: "Resto shamans are OP".
I am:
:priest: Lowdeeps on Magtheridon
:priest: Lowdeepz on Arthas
:warlock: Lowdeepz on Emerald Dream

View Postdusknoir_, on 07 April 2011 - 11:23 PM, said:

I FUCKING HATE TALBADAR SO MUCH.

#11 Hotted

Hotted
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2295
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:20 AM

i totally agree. not having multi target blooms and all the instant cc just rapes resto druids, we only have treeform to recover and after that they can do an ez swap and just annihilate me. I'm already thinking about quitting druids too :(
lol at waiting 9secs for LB to bloom for 15k... u can riptide crit someone for 15k..

Edited by Hotted, 17 May 2011 - 12:24 AM.

Spoiler

Posted Image
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hotted89
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hotted89
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hotted89
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hotted89

#12 Seafish

Seafish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/0

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:27 AM

you're in a better spot than holy paladins. by far.
Posted Image

#13 Hotted

Hotted
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2295
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:28 AM

View PostSeafish, on 17 May 2011 - 12:27 AM, said:

you're in a better spot than holy paladins. by far.
Guilty. u have tsg. druids have..............what again? maybe druid dk rogue/war rogue??

Edited by Hotted, 17 May 2011 - 12:29 AM.

Spoiler

Posted Image
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hotted89
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hotted89
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hotted89
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hotted89

#14 Slimxd

Slimxd
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Aggramar
  • Blackout

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:30 AM

start making threads the devs can see, all of aj is aware of how retarded shamans are

threads like these are pointless

Edited by Slimxd, 17 May 2011 - 12:30 AM.

#15 Beertje

Beertje
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Trollbane
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:37 AM

As far as I can remember we've had 2 expansions where we were crap the first season, stupidly OP the second and 'only' the best healer in the remaining two, it'll probably be the same again. It's not nearly as bad as S5 anyway, I'm not really worried.

#16 LowDeeps

LowDeeps
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:41 AM

View PostHotted, on 17 May 2011 - 12:28 AM, said:

Guilty. u have tsg. druids have..............what again? maybe druid dk rogue/war rogue??

Druid's still have those sexy Resto druid/spriest/X setups.  Don't cry.
I am:
:priest: Lowdeeps on Magtheridon
:priest: Lowdeepz on Arthas
:warlock: Lowdeepz on Emerald Dream

View Postdusknoir_, on 07 April 2011 - 11:23 PM, said:

I FUCKING HATE TALBADAR SO MUCH.

#17 oklolz

oklolz
  • Zzaty
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:24 AM

View PostHotted, on 17 May 2011 - 12:28 AM, said:

druids are better than palas, and we have more comps
still no excuse for the current marginal difference between the healers

#18 Cerebral

Cerebral
  • Synergyqt
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:45 AM

Your points are completely true, but you seem like a retard so I almost don't even want to post on this thread.

View PostKtpearie, on 23 July 2011 - 07:40 PM, said:

everything cody says is 100% fact

#19 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:52 AM

no restodruid comp is as good as :deathknight::paladin::warrior: or  :deathknight::paladin::deathknight:
Posted Image

#20 oklolz

oklolz
  • Zzaty
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:55 AM

View PostReliuna, on 17 May 2011 - 01:52 AM, said:

no restodruid comp is as good as :deathknight::paladin::warrior: or  :deathknight::paladin::deathknight:
mld is probably better than tsg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<