• 3v3: 2379
  • RBG: 1624
  • LocationOhio

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:51 PM

just copy me

Why

No Focus Fire

1/2 Mend pet

Entrapment (When you are playing with a frost dk)

#22 Areez

Areez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:53 PM

lol i heard hype quit the game because he couldn't beat rls with this comp...what a joke. if you use half a brain cell, you can't actually lose to anything as hunter frost dk shaman. ever.

who the fuck spread around that using a priest healer with any hunter comp is good? i really want to know, because that is utter bullshit. no priest healer/hunter/dps team will succeed on the tournament realm, guaranfuckingteed, you need a shaman. nobody gives a shit about cc drs, this game is about overpowered damage and healing as shown by the abomination they call shadowplay variants on the TR atm. that's why hunter/frost dk/shaman is stupid atm- stupid single target damage, stupid healing.

edit - you don't even have to fucking trap as this comp. the hunter has to do absolute shit except for damage, i don't see how this is difficult to play. with a good dk and shaman, EVERY hunter should be successful with this (unless of course you can't do dmg either, then just quit the game imho).

Edited by Areez, 16 May 2011 - 09:56 PM.

#23 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Underbog
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1425
  • LocationOhio

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

lol i heard hype quit the game because he couldn't beat rls with this comp...what a joke. if you use half a brain cell, you can't actually lose to anything as hunter frost dk shaman. ever.

who the fuck spread around that using a priest healer with any hunter comp is good? i really want to know, because that is utter bullshit. no priest healer/hunter/dps team will succeed on the tournament realm, guaranfuckingteed, you need a shaman. nobody gives a shit about cc drs, this game is about overpowered damage and healing as shown by the abomination they call shadowplay variants on the TR atm. that's why hunter/frost dk/shaman is stupid atm- stupid single target damage, stupid healing.

Agreed, And tbh Priest version is pretty weak atm also due to the fact that TSG kills priest faster then it does shammy.

Edited by Pouncedd, 16 May 2011 - 09:57 PM.

Twitch.tv/pounced for my stream

#24 Chuckmitts

Chuckmitts
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:09 PM

face on you like a can of worms
:rogue::mage::priest:

#25 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

lol i heard hype quit the game because he couldn't beat rls with this comp...what a joke.

idk where ur heard that : |

#26 Mom

Mom
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral Combat
  • LocationEau Claire, WI

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

edit - you don't even have to fucking trap as this comp. the hunter has to do absolute shit except for damage, i don't see how this is difficult to play. with a good dk and shaman, EVERY hunter should be successful with this (unless of course you can't do dmg either, then just quit the game imho).

lol this kid is so heated because hype discovered a better comp than KFC.

what's it feel like getting replaced by a feral twoshotz?!?!

#27 Mom

Mom
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationEau Claire, WI

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:40 PM

idk where ur heard that : |

I played against you guys when i was on my frost DK a few times on TR but Hype was MM, you guys running as BM with Bat now?

#28 Axx

Axx
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:46 PM

Everyone I've met immediately calls this comp beastcleave2.0 or PHD2. Goto the Hunter's form, Double Click next to or on your thread title and you should be able to rename it.

This the best damn country in the world. Ain't nothin like it! We got freedom, and independence, and oil, and change. Hell, you can get an oil change for $20. What kind of deal is that? That's a hell of a deal!"

- boogie2988

#29 Bewtz

Bewtz
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:15 PM

phdk.

deal with it.

#30 Ensipid

Ensipid
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2561

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:15 PM

this has wasted some space on the interweb

#31 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:19 PM

I played against you guys when i was on my frost DK a few times on TR but Hype was MM, you guys running as BM with Bat now?

Still MM but you can use a bat apparently

#32 Calforums

Calforums
  • Freshnyte
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:24 PM

"Abominable Snow Man Cleave"

where the fuck did you come up with that name

#33 mackazar

mackazar
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1569
  • 3v3: 2009
  • RBG: 1745

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:42 PM

hi guys

#34 mackazar

mackazar
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1569
  • 3v3: 2009
  • RBG: 1745

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:43 PM

WOAH u are tough

#35 dame

dame

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:48 PM

WOAH u are jellyangrynerd

Fixed
AJ's Wall of Tough Guy

Anyone bitching about how they nerfed getting 40 FUCKING PERCENT FROM A SINGLE BG, is a fucking idiot.

You bought the game, you will have plenty of time to do bgs, do your fucking quests and see the content.

You fucking dumb

#36 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Underbog
  • Retaliation
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:07 AM

^ Lol

So who else likes playing this comp more as MM?

#37 Mom

Mom
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationEau Claire, WI

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:16 AM

Fixed

lol +1

getnerded exposed for himself for what he truely is!

#38 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:01 AM

Best pet for this comp?

I think Devilsuar due to it having the %5 + to crit which is a nice buff for your team and the MS doesn't hurt either.

Pre Buffing Crit is good yes and you can then swap to a spirit beast. But here is the catch...

If you use the devilsuar your pet also gets that 5% crit which increases his Dps and Bite crits and what not and also Kill command Crit?

The comp is about dmg and that 5% crit for your pet helps a lot.

Totally unrelated question, but does the 5% crit from the devilsuar stack with LOTP crit?
wtb D3

#39 Pouncedd

Pouncedd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Underbog
  • Retaliation
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:10 AM

Totally unrelated question, but does the 5% crit from the devilsuar stack with LOTP crit?

No it does not.

#40 Monzingo

Monzingo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 1550
  • 5v5: 1856

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:21 AM

Always talk bad about hype because you cant admit to Hype being a better hunter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<