#1 JashaPally

JashaPally
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:11 AM

Against MLS and RMP especially.   What do we do, I try to BoF my partners, stay on cleansing them from everything but with the locks UA it makes it very hard.  We tried a insta shot on the warlock first attempt and then shaman but they get us into cc and slow and keep us Controlled what do I do?  Also RMP provides the biggest difficulty just when they start to peel the priest, we get so close and they just peel and cc me.  Any tips or anything to help us with this comp sitting at a 1500ish rating.  

Thanks in advanced to anyone who offers help

#2 Calforums

Calforums
  • Freshnyte
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:49 AM

At 1500 rating like you said, just rush in on the healer and kill him with every cd you have.

if you're having trouble with this, you can trying using

A: Throwdown
B: Strangulate
C: Hungering Cold
D: Hammer of Justice
E: All of the above

#3 Ghoruz

Ghoruz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

1: make sure your DK is frost.
2: Against RMP, if you cannot immediately rush onto the priest, start on either rogue or mage, grip the priest and then hungering cold.
3: Swap to priest while the mage and rogue is in Hungering cold
4: If priest by some miracle doesn't die and manages to get away, swap to rogue and lolgib him.
5: If something is still alive, repeat until something is dead.

Should work to 2400 rating or so.
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

#4 Akuma

Akuma
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationWINLAND

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

View PostGhoruz, on 15 May 2011 - 02:02 PM, said:

4: If priest by some miracle doesn't die and manages to get away, swap to rogue and lolgib him.
The priest shouldn't survive and most importantly: You dont swap away.

View PostGhoruz, on 15 May 2011 - 02:02 PM, said:

Should work to 2400 rating or so.
Works all the way to 2.7k+ easily.
PM me with any macro related problems.

#5 JashaPally

JashaPally
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:32 AM

We got the comp to 1700ish and then were farmed down by Frost DK Lock and Shaman back to 1589 or so.  So overall at the end of the day we had gone up like 100-200 rating and were pretty happy since we are new to arena for the most part.  I am thinking instead of just doing TSG, we are going to try to find a Feral druid,  we had a problem just with them being able to control me to easy once they rush the healer I follow to throw heals and aboout 2/3 of the matches we win because of instagib on healer but if a shaman spiritlinks frost shocks and they peel him well enough it is game over.  So overall will a feral druid be a better partner then the warrior would be?  The MMR we are playing at today was like 1500ish because the warrior we had was low, my PR is 1710 and the DKs is like 1650 so what do you think our best chances are, how does a feral druid frost dk and hpally work, also is a Frost Scleave viable if I am able to find a good warlock?

#6 Calforums

Calforums
  • Freshnyte
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:56 AM

if you aren't beating these teams with a warrior then a feral won't make much difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<