Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 02:26. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo
- - - - -

Gsl and Mlg agreement

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#21 hunts

hunts
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:06 AM

he beat noone notable in the one season he managed to get to ro8

and no it's not because I play protoss, I just really can't stand his awful attitude and I know he's a great player judging by his stream but he thinks way too highly of himself

mc vs idra at dreamhack(i think) is perfect example of what happens when he doesnt play subpar na players, he even admitted himself koreans are way ahead of foreigners so

"noone notable" so check, ensnage, nada, clide, and genious are not notable at all? hmmm So I take it to you the only "notable" playe is MC?
Posted Image

#22 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/0/2/1/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

"noone notable" so check, ensnage, nada, clide, and genious are not notable at all? hmmm So I take it to you the only "notable" playe is MC?

didnt he beat nada in groupstages which was a bo1 and nada didnt play serious at all
that's all we'll have when the world is through

#23 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:03 PM

not gonna bother arguing with idra fanboys since theyre worse than people who browse 4chan but do you really want to compare check/ensare/clide and genius who hasnt been good in a couple of seasons(eventhough I love him) to the top koreans

To go a bit further, I think a lot of what he says, in terms of discussions on balance, could have a lot more potential if it was presented in a better form, as he generally has a decent premise or base, but then he continues to bitch way past the point of reason a lot of times.

Yes he has very good insight into the game and knowledge of every race, but for some reason aside from on his stream where he sometimes analyses things in a mature manner he feels the need to act like a retard everytime he's in public. But I guess that's why he has the biggest fanclub on TL. So many people who switched from games like WoW who only care about ruining the community and filling it with drama rather than adding anything positive

Edited by Dunc, 17 May 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#24 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

why wouldnt nada play seriously

#25 hunts

hunts
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

well being genious made it to RO8 as well and I believe RO4, nada has made it to RO8 or RO4 basicly for the past 5 GSL seasons, I'd say their up there. but keep on blindly hating an amazing player just because he hurt your feelings by saying the truth about how incredibly easy toss is to play.
Posted Image

#26 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:57 PM

he didn't hurt my feelings? Jesus, are you one of those people who posts in Idra's fanclub 10 times a day and browses every TL thread to defend him?

He's a disgusting mentally inept retard who needs to grow up, he hasn't beaten anyone notable and I doubt he will anytime soon

there's a reason he's back in NA but all the best to him maybe he'll cheer up!

#27 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

but duncs he beat mvp once on the ladder

#28 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

in a macro game where idra is always the best because he has the best mechanics in sc2!!

#29 Frostitutes

Frostitutes
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

My favourite player's dick is bigger than your favourite player's dick!
Posted Image

#30 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

i wish i could say that but my favourite player is korean

#31 Frostitutes

Frostitutes
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

B)
Posted Image

#32 DUMPSTERSWAG

DUMPSTERSWAG
  • Members

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:46 PM

My favorite player can do the hand gun perfectly, so my favorite player is better.

#33 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

artosis is amazing at sc2 ;)

#34 Dashiz

Dashiz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:53 PM

artosis is a great caster tho
Posted Image

#35 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

yea the only casters i enjoy more than artosis are djwheat and moletrap

#36 Canas!

Canas!
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:14 PM

You know idra went 1-2 vs MVP in season 3 (winning a game on steppes even), and he only lost the last game because of a bad engagement with his lings and banelings. He was ahead but just threw it away with one bad engagement. He's better than you give him credit for, but his fanboys are fucking dumb, I agree

3.2 Warriors are worst class in the game for 3v3.

#37 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:42 PM

mvp was nobody in season 3, kind of like nestea in s1 lol don't think its fair to bring that up

and I know I'm not being completely serious, I think he's a very good player and probably among the best Zergs in the world(though not nestea level)

it's just annoying people have their heads so far up his ass because he's a foreign zerg, if you're going to worship someone for that reason at least pick a decent human being like sen/dimaga

Edited by Dunc, 17 May 2011 - 07:42 PM.

#38 Canas!

Canas!
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

He was #1 on the ladder like throughout season 3 and was considered one of the top terrans in korea

Basically, bomber is mvp v2.0

3.2 Warriors are worst class in the game for 3v3.

#39 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

i had honestly never heard of him before the gainward tournament but i guess :o

#40 hunts

hunts
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:06 PM

so again you're saying players like genious, clide, nada, mvp are "nobody notable" I suppose him stomping on the NA players such as kiwikaki, huk, select, drewbie etc.. doesn't mean anything either and makes him bad? Your logic is basicly non existant, all i'm hearing is a bad/mediocre butthurt P player rambling about how he doesn't like idra because he doesn't like his precious race being called out. Guess what, have you heard any nesteas interviews?

from a prefinal interview with inca and nestea "(Nestea) – I cannot agree one bit about how protoss are weak. Protoss are extremely strong. It’s just because Inca is a bad player. He just doesn’t realize it. If he had played just one game with zerg he would recognize that right away. When you face protosses, if you make a mistake in recognizing their build, you can lose in one blow. And they got an arsenal of strategies to do that with. I hope they do more to reduce the number (as they done with warp gate tech). A lot of times, zergs have to think about so many things that they crumble under pressure. Sometimes, even when I play my best, zerg just loses. It is unfair. I don’t even know why bunkers can salvage in the first place. Maybe they should just let spine crawlers and cannons be salvageable too. I had a lot to say, but I will stop here. "

so yes idra is awful, defeats random nobodies like nada and mvp, is a jerk and QQs about balance while noone else does, oh and on top of it.... he has the self respect to play zerg!! omg damn that idra noob!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users