Baulterexlol
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2297

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:35 PM

Hello fellow druids. Was going to give you guys an update on some current possible comps for you to try. Obviously you will play what's fun for you and what comps you can find good partners for. In the game there are currently multiple comps that can be run. I really like diversity.

Over the last few weeks after the patch, I've played a few different comps. The ones I've been most successful with were most definitely hunter/dk/druid and spriest/lock/druid. My favorite was shadowplay because you can actually cast! I am supposed to play some shadowcleave this weekend and I'm pretty excited about it and eager to see how it turns out. Other comps I've heard are good are mage/hunter and warrior/mage. KFC is still 2500 viable but you are the weakest healer a kfc could play with. Unholyplay seems completely dead and worse against lock/sham than it was pre-patch.

If you play druid as an alt, moonkin or feral is your best bet at this point. :P

What comps are you guys running and what rating?

-Jon

Edited by Baulterexlol, 09 May 2011 - 02:45 PM.

#2 freshcrab

freshcrab
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

Appreciate it Jon :)

#3 Darrgen

Darrgen
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:03 PM

I'm curious as to what druids still plan to stick to Balance after patch. How I still see LSD being able to work just not as retarded as it currently is. What do you plan to change up in order to keep playing boomkin?

#4 Baulterexlol

Baulterexlol
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • RBG: 2297

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:13 PM

View PostDarrgen, on 09 May 2011 - 05:03 PM, said:

I'm curious as to what druids still plan to stick to Balance after patch. How I still see LSD being able to work just not as retarded as it currently is. What do you plan to change up in order to keep playing boomkin?

I normally play resto but I play moonkin sometimes for fun as lsd/shadow moonkin. I can't take the spec seriously because it's instant dmg which is stupid. I liked the wrath version where you actually had to cast to win. Every time I do rbgs I always go moonkin so I have my fun :) it's really broken and ridiculous in rbgs paired along with a rogue for smoke bomb/solar beam on fc.

Lsd is however even more imbalanced now since locks and shamans got buffed. Moonkins are still squishy :P but with retarded damage it doesn't matter.

#5 Topdaawg

Topdaawg
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

WLD 2950+

#6 Supyawh

Supyawh
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

MLD 2,9
>-.

#7 Revitalized

Revitalized
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:07 PM

resto frost mage frost dk

IT GETS CHILLY BRO

edit- 2.7

Edited by Revitalized, 09 May 2011 - 08:07 PM.

View Postmasir_2330446, on 26 May 2011 - 06:25 AM, said:

takes alot of modifiers to apply it
Plus it's the most healing class that is dependent on casting instead of instants
Masir (US-Korgath) on 117,225 GHW crits.

#8 Kanneth

Kanneth
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:30 PM

I tried mage warrior druid and got crapped on pretty hard by frost dk cleaves and RLS. RLS in particular felt like a complete counter.
Kanneth - 85 Paladin - Bloodscalp

Ezqt  - 85 Druid - Sargeras

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<