1) Suggestion: Do not apply the 150 rating team change penalty if the team does not have any games played. This will allow you to get a new team started and add all six players to the lineup.
2) The general consensus is that there does not need to be a rating restriction to play on the TR.
3) There are some missing items/enchants that should probably be hotfixed in for the second qualification round if possible (15 agil to gloves, 24 AP to bracers, Honor Heal/Resil Trinket, Stormherald, etc.).
4) PvE gear: Opinions are mixed, but it seems like a majority of people feel like PvE gear should be limited or removed. The problem it is causing is that some classes get a much larger benefit from having access to it than other classes. Even though everyone has access to the same gear, it still changes the playing field in a way that doesn't promote competition but adds another element of randomness. There was a good thread about it here as well: http://forums.worldo...214121514&sid=1
5) The armory tends to get bugged after the reset. It would be nice if it could be wiped clean between session so you have an accurate picture of where you stand. Also, anything that showed the information real-time and in game would be great.
6) Perception has a very large outcome in a lot of match ups. This could be because of the large amount of rogues and druids. There were no real suggestions on what do to about other than just consider what a large impact it seems to be having on game play.
Edited by Tyveris, 16 May 2008 - 07:22 PM.