• Curse Sites
Help

How do yall like 25k Ffb's/25k Fb/19k Lances w/ 25 second reflect?

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 Xiso

Xiso
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:35 AM

Really tho, has anyone else enjoyed the new mage dmg and our awesome ability to negate any of it?

Doesn't seem like a smart time to be Queing if your serious about keeping any decent rating because you could run into a MLS/RMP and get globaled.

Edited by Xiso, 28 April 2011 - 11:38 AM.

#2 Mogias

Mogias
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Chromaggus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 384

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:38 AM

rofl yeah right.

Kind of hilarious that a warrior is complaining about burst.

#3 Xiso

Xiso
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

View PostMogias, on 28 April 2011 - 11:38 AM, said:

rofl yeah right.

Kind of hilarious that a warrior is complaining about burst.

Our burst is comparable now, but we lack the cc mages have. Mage is like a warrior with the ability to control an entire team. Its going to be like last season MLS wizards all over again. Its a combination of Lock buffs, mage buffs and warrior nurfs that really hurts.

Edited by Xiso, 28 April 2011 - 11:40 AM.

#4 Klixz

Klixz
  • Members

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:47 AM

View PostXiso, on 28 April 2011 - 11:40 AM, said:

Our burst is comparable now, but we lack the cc mages have. Mage is like a warrior with the ability to control an entire team. Its going to be like last season MLS wizards all over again. Its a combination of Lock buffs, mage buffs and warrior nurfs that really hurts.

Dude, you're a warrior, you got buffed and nerfed this patch.

Get glyph of spell reflection and stop being faked.
You got 11 sec CD on charge with no DR on your stun as well as unhealable damage on everything exept plate-wearers.

Get out of my face.

#5 Wolo

Wolo
  • Junkies

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:49 AM

^ thank you.
Posted Image

#6 Xiso

Xiso
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:50 AM

View PostKlixz, on 28 April 2011 - 11:47 AM, said:

You got 11 sec CD on charge with no DR on your stun as well as unhealable damage on everything exept plate-wearers.

Get out of my face.

You're missing the point, 1 GOOD reflect means nothing in the grand scale of things if the next cast kills you while in the cc. Fact is damage was too high for warrior, got toned down slightly but mages got buffed up to where warriors were.

Example situation: DPS = rogue, mage. Healer in a sheep i couldn't stop cause i was nova'd and he was in a freeze. Now hes in a sheep, i reflect a  FB throw down the rogue, charge mage disarm rogue still die within sheep to lances/rogue attacks (20k FB,19k 25k FFB lance while in kidney). Cant deny the fact the damage is as silly or worse than warriors were but with mass amounts of cc.

Edited by Xiso, 28 April 2011 - 11:55 AM.

#7 cyrfer

cyrfer
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 576

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:03 PM

View PostKlixz, on 28 April 2011 - 11:47 AM, said:

Get out of my face.
first of all, you got out of our faces, this is the warrior forum.
second warrior damage is far from unhealable right now
third, due to server lag and slow mechanics, its hard enough to reflect the right spells. its way easier to juke the reflect than to reflect the right thing. but even if you reflect a whole shatter you will probably die in the next against decent teams.

p.s. mages are now officially doing more burst than warriors. >25k are not rare for mages, while 22k from a warrior is now top end (not counting execute, because nobody cares)

p.p.s. im really hoping for a mage nerf and warlock damage also seem over the top.

Edited by cyrfer, 28 April 2011 - 12:06 PM.

View PostGLopez, on 19 March 2011 - 03:16 AM, said:

I have never trolled in my life.

#8 trragedy

trragedy

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:06 PM

his not only missing the point warriors dmg is pathetic / your a tard of a caster if you cant fake a SR

rogues are tard / frost dks / mages / locks / prob ferals but not sure

unless WLS (carried by lock) stay away from 3s

get a mage/lock to carry u in 5s

sit tight till next patch or hot fixes xxx

#9 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:11 PM

View Postcyrfer, on 28 April 2011 - 12:03 PM, said:

first of all, you got out of our faces, this is the warrior forum.

xd

View Postcyrfer, on 28 April 2011 - 12:03 PM, said:

p.p.s. im really hoping for a mage nerf and warlock damage also seem over the top.

they can nerf the ice lance damage bonus on fingers of frost, but they wont for pve reasons. and complaining about frostbolt damage seems a little funny when the buff added around 500 damage to hits :P

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#10 viol8r

viol8r
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

View PostXiso, on 28 April 2011 - 11:35 AM, said:

Doesn't seem like a smart time to be Queing if your serious about keeping any decent rating because you could run into a MLS/RMP and get globaled.

Xiso said:

Fact is damage was too high for warrior, got toned down slightly but mages got buffed up to where warriors were.

So basically you don't want to lose any of that undeserved rating, and now that someone else is in the shoes you were in its all of the sudden time to start complaining? BTW; mages are good, but comparing their damage to 4.06 warrior damage, gtfo plz.

Thank god i cant get neg-repped by all the whiney ass warrior noobs who really think warriors suck atm.

#11 Berèn

Berèn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1588
  • 3v3: 384

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

19k lance? i had a 27k lance on me yesterday O_o
Posted Image

#12 cyrfer

cyrfer
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 576

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

they can nerf the ice lance damage bonus on fingers of frost, but they wont for pve reasons. and complaining about frostbolt damage seems a little funny when the buff added around 500 damage to hits
i thought it was a 10% buff?
nevertheless, the damage was high before (even though mage cried as if they dealt 15k max with frostbolts)

i really think they should have made cs 70% and looked how it worked out and then hotfixing it to 60 or 50% it would have been too high.
50% cs really seems way too low.

Edited by cyrfer, 28 April 2011 - 12:19 PM.

View PostGLopez, on 19 March 2011 - 03:16 AM, said:

I have never trolled in my life.

#13 Berèn

Berèn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1588
  • 3v3: 384

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:21 PM

add 10% to 5000 which a normal FB hits (no procs etc) on resilience thats an increase of 500 :P
Posted Image

#14 Xiso

Xiso
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

View Postviol8r, on 28 April 2011 - 12:17 PM, said:

So basically you don't want to lose any of that undeserved rating, and now that someone else is in the shoes you were in its all of the sudden time to start complaining? BTW; mages are good, but comparing their damage to 4.06 warrior damage, gtfo plz.

Thank god i cant get neg-repped by all the whiney ass warrior noobs who really think warriors suck atm.

Undeserved rating haha, see shatter play this season, turbo cleave in the beginning, wls sitting on R1 from pre nurf,LSD V2, basically everyone in the top ladders played a Flavor comp at some point. I personally played kfc (the hardest comp) to R1 first in US to 2901, then this 2700 team in a single night, demands respect.

Edited by Xiso, 28 April 2011 - 12:28 PM.

#15 laylowk

laylowk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2160

View PostDizzeeyo, on 28 April 2011 - 12:11 PM, said:

xd

they can nerf the ice lance damage bonus on fingers of frost, but they wont for pve reasons. and complaining about frostbolt damage seems a little funny when the buff added around 500 damage to hits :P

you guys dont play warrior so it better if you did not even comment here. what yoshiro said 100% correct we need some sort buff on prot warrior so we can ATC again face roll all those mages..

the problems is nothing warrior can do now.. one spell reflect and it gg game over but i guess pillar hoping is going to be the way warrior should play till they get good momentum on target and try and bust it down,, lol

#16 Facerawl

Facerawl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

mind blown

#17 DrBaggen

DrBaggen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • RBG: 2627

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

View PostFacerawl, on 28 April 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

mind blown

Hahaha, jk mage

#18 p0lar

p0lar
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Свежеватель Душ
  • Шквал

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:39 PM

played some 2s today with fellow priest, several games were vs mages, it was pain in the ass, huge damage, a lot of CC + outstanding survival rate, the only chance to counter them was to force em to blink while heroic leap\intervain is not on CD with following throwdown\imp hamstring.

Edited by p0lar, 28 April 2011 - 12:41 PM.

#19 deathrig2

deathrig2
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Honestly the bullshit buffs to warlocks are even worse than mages.
So i say that warlocks are the most OP crap atm.

Good rmps now can kill anyone if they execute it right.
Mage lock shaman is just insane because no1 dares to dispel UA fears now and any lock team wow.

#20 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:51 PM

watched a rmp stream yesterday where  the mage said warriors are op in 4.1, laughed a little and left ^_^

Edited by lucassoleil2, 28 April 2011 - 12:52 PM.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<