Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:08 PM

Was refering to your post saying we don't want to use CDs vs your 5 min CD. I was refering to combat readiness which wars still cut through like butter. What else am i suppose to use? Evasion? Jk, overpower.

you can have my 5 min 40% damage reduction shield wall and i'll take your "shitty" defensive cooldowns.

Combat readiness is amazing and you don't just kill a rogue through it, especially not once it's fully stacked.

And i'd rather dodge the 20k MS + white swing + mastery procs + throwdown + hamstring and eat those tasty 10-13k overpowers instead.

Just saying.
wat is dis game

#42 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

you can have my 5 min 40% damage reduction shield wall and i'll take your "shitty" defensive cooldowns.

Combat readiness is amazing and you don't just kill a rogue through it, especially not once it's fully stacked.

And i'd rather dodge the 20k MS + white swing + mastery procs + throwdown + hamstring and eat those tasty 10-13k overpowers instead.

Just saying.

If you use "" sign, use it properly, i never said CR was "shitty". GJ on making up my posts though.

Again, back to thema "different classes are different", you forget you wear plate, i don't. I am about as squishy as clothie w/o CDs. I am pretty sure your MS would hit rogue for more than a plate wearer or am i mistaken?

Also, think again what you said. You basically said that people have no right to complain about war dmg as they do not want to use their CDs. I countered it with "i guess 50% dmg redux is not rnough for you" which was reference to that very combat readiness which IS a CD which still won't prevent war from proccing retarded crits on me.

IMO, wars dmg is fine, their CCs and 11 charge considering the dmg is dumb though.

Just saying :P
shut up pvp guy

#43 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:50 PM

If you use "" sign, use it properly, i never said CR was "shitty". GJ on making up my posts though.

Again, back to thema "different classes are different", you forget you wear plate, i don't. I am about as squishy as clothie w/o CDs. I am pretty sure your MS would hit rogue for more than a plate wearer or am i mistaken?

Also, think again what you said. You basically said that people have no right to complain about war dmg as they do not want to use their CDs. I countered it with "i guess 50% dmg redux is not rnough for you" which was reference to that very combat readiness which IS a CD which still won't prevent war from proccing retarded crits on me.

IMO, wars dmg is fine, their CCs and 11 charge considering the dmg is dumb though.

Just saying :P

use your spacebar and please tell me, how much does plate help versus any class but warriors again?
wat is dis game

#44 Amiza

Amiza
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1519
  • 3v3: 1135
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:46 PM

Just logged in after downloading the patch and my game is freezing like mad.

Anyone know the exact causes of the freezes?

#45 EzeNt

EzeNt
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

Anyone know the exact causes of the freezes?

outdated addons?
Posted Image

#46 Amiza

Amiza
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1519
  • 3v3: 1135
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:31 PM

outdated addons?

Updated them but no idea's must be from some addon i disabled most and got better results.

queued 1 game of 2's then logged will try again after the weekend hopefully addons will be fixed by then.

#47 Anglian

Anglian
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

Playing double frost dk in 2's with both having 25% inc frost dmg via mastery. Obliterate KM critting for 20-40k on 3.5k+ resi targets.... Much more fun than boring double blood!

#48 twurzz

twurzz
  • Members

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:18 PM

I'm a Priest, I wear cloth with no possible way to peel a Warrior unless my RMP mates focus on peeling him which instantly declines the pressure which RMP is mostly about.

I still haven't played arena due to enormous bugs that I have encountered and 70% of my add-ons are not working, since they are not being updated, so I cannot put a conclusive mark on it. But I have dueled a Warrior that is 2.5k rated (Petertje) and the damage is still the same. Unless I PS through Recklessness I am as good as dead.

And not to even mention that I have to burn my CDs on my partners in 3s. But at least, in RMP, Mage is not a very viable target to go against.

Are you kidding me.

You're playing rmp, complaining that your teammates have to peel warriors? welcome to world of warcraft, if you have a warrior on you, your partners are supposed to peel him. And if you're complaining about rmp not being good enough then idk what to say...

And are you REALLY complaining that you need to use pain supression against recklessness? Reck is 5 minutes, pain sup is 3. Should not be a problem.

And are you REALLY basing your opinion off a DUEL with a warrior? Obviously against a priest they're still doing decent damage, even if it is 10-15% less, but because they're doing similar damage against 3 of the 10 classes that means it wasn't a nerf? against anyone in mail / plate, or to a lesser extent, leather its a huge reduction.

#49 twurzz

twurzz
  • Members

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:30 PM

Was refering to your post saying we don't want to use CDs vs your 5 min CD. I was refering to combat readiness which wars still cut through like butter. What else am i suppose to use? Evasion? Jk, overpower.

Hai thar, im a rogue, and i don't have dismantle, kidney shot, combat readiness, evasion, sprint, blind, vanish, or even jump keybound!

I also forgot how to use crippling poison, and my movement keys have crumbs stuck under them so they don't work either.

How oh how am i supposed to keep warriors from killing me during recklessness?

#50 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 384

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:27 AM

Are you kidding me.

You're playing rmp, complaining that your teammates have to peel warriors? welcome to world of warcraft, if you have a warrior on you, your partners are supposed to peel him. And if you're complaining about rmp not being good enough then idk what to say...

And are you REALLY complaining that you need to use pain supression against recklessness? Reck is 5 minutes, pain sup is 3. Should not be a problem.

And are you REALLY basing your opinion off a DUEL with a warrior? Obviously against a priest they're still doing decent damage, even if it is 10-15% less, but because they're doing similar damage against 3 of the 10 classes that means it wasn't a nerf? against anyone in mail / plate, or to a lesser extent, leather its a huge reduction.

You miss read every possible thing.

Yes, the peels are needed, but just by doing that, means we are losing pressure on whatever the class we were going up against.

The Pain Suppression argument is that if I am forced to use it on my team mates, for example when they are hard training the Mage.

ATM, I am diverting my QQ towards the 45sec AMS.
Posted Image

#51 twurzz

twurzz
  • Members

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:53 AM

You miss read every possible thing.

Yes, the peels are needed, but just by doing that, means we are losing pressure on whatever the class we were going up against.

Oh yeah, i hate that, you know... game balance.

When you need to stop putting out full pressure to prevent the other team from putting out full pressure...

The Pain Suppression argument is that if I am forced to use it on my team mates, for example when they are hard training the Mage.

Then use it when the warriors pop recks on the mage...
if the war switches to you, have the rogue dismantle, have the mage use a ring, as rmp there is so much you can do to prevent getting getting destroyed in a reck.

ATM, I am diverting my QQ towards the 45sec AMS.

know what would be cool?

if you stopped qqing.

#52 Vondeath

Vondeath
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/0/0/0/0/.

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:17 AM

Enjoyable

Warriors still feel really strong , Warlocks UA Dispel is brutal and needs to be looked at. Just hit my priest for 38k.

#53 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:55 AM

Oh yeah, i hate that, you know... game balance.

When you need to stop putting out full pressure to prevent the other team from putting out full pressure...
Then use it when the warriors pop recks on the mage...
if the war switches to you, have the rogue dismantle, have the mage use a ring, as rmp there is so much you can do to prevent getting getting destroyed in a reck.

know what would be cool?

if you stopped qqing.

As soon as we go defensive against KFC we lose, we are unable to make a comeback after that.

We are trying hard with peels, but with Shamans just spamming their dispel button it's quite hard. But only faced 1 KFC out of 30 or so arenas that we did today and we won against them.

A lot of Warlock teams around though, wasting my Inner Focus to spam dispel everyone's UA is no longer an option, just had a lock hit me 39-42-42 with UA dispels today, after trying to dispel the fear or root. It is bugged atm though, looking forward to the hotfix, as a GM admitted that UA is currently avoiding resilience, don't even know how that made live as people actually appealed that.
Posted Image

#54 Raczlol

Raczlol
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:22 AM

Warriors don't cut through combat readiness like butter lol, you just have to use it pre-emptively instead of relying on it when you're at 20k hp

I really want 4.0.6 back. Warriors weren't that bad after all, if you look at Frost DK's and Mages

#55 ßlackjack1296682189

ßlackjack1296682189
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:23 AM

lost a couple games cause my shaman went on dispelling ua and got 45k damage...

we now have 3200 mmr instead of 2800 and we gain a lot of points against other 3k teams but they also get a lot of points to skyrocket even more with all those bugs.

please resett that shit ladder, fix everything and then start again without bugs.
I think most people would be happy with that.

#56 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:43 AM

please resett that shit ladder, fix everything and then start again without bugs.
I think most people would be happy with that.

Not going to happen.

I am not sure why is the UA bug not fixed yet, it has been confirmed that the dispel effect ignores resilience by the GM.
Posted Image

#57 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:15 AM

Updated them but no idea's must be from some addon i disabled most and got better results.

queued 1 game of 2's then logged will try again after the weekend hopefully addons will be fixed by then.

my friend playing on a Mac had freeze's all day w/o the use of addons.
PEWPEW LAZOR BEAM

#58 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:36 AM

use your spacebar and please tell me, how much does plate help versus any class but warriors again?

Are you complaining about your survivability now? OMG
shut up pvp guy

#59 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:47 AM

Are you complaining about your survivability now? OMG

Yes WTF is up with you tankz? War's insane survivability should be nerfed. OMG

#60 EzeNt

EzeNt
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:18 AM

my friend playing on a Mac had freeze's all day w/o the use of addons.

the reason for that is quite obvious
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<