#21 dohctimes2

dohctimes2
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Stormreaver
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:34 PM

Right now my big issue is the new fixed amount of conquest points being so low(135) With my shaman having a cap of 2300+ thats going to take a major session just to get my points. muliply this 4 times and its gonna be a long week....:(

Yeah this doesn't bug me on my main, i need a reason to practice arena more as I'm still fairly newb to it. But it means now i have to have a friend carry my alt through 10 wins instead of 5 (need to get the weapon for my greens/blue geared fresh 85 warrior hah) I could see it being really annoying later having multiple characters with a decent rating and thus a larger cap to fill for multiple toons.

#22 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:35 PM

instant loss against any mage teams

they're way too op atm

Go roll LSD2.0 or just get some Warriors in there.

But again, didn't play arena in 4.1, primarily because every 10 seconds my FPS drops and shitload of bugs come up. Can't even presume to enter arena without spell alerter.
Posted Image

#23 EzeNt

EzeNt
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

warriors are bad now

cooldown of spell reflect has been increased
Posted Image

#24 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:09 PM

warriors are bad now

cooldown of spell reflect has been increased

Damage is still there.
Posted Image

#25 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:16 PM

cons:
lots of bugs
enhance is still horrible.

pros:
my new druid alt is moonkin and I'll be playing LSD, and it got buffed.
Posted Image

#26 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:40 PM

OMFG 20min RBG que w/o pop
PEWPEW LAZOR BEAM

#27 minifridge_

minifridge_
  • Members

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:27 PM

i really feel for my friends with 3-4 alts, the conquest points change is completely unnecessary and silly given that they are trying to get away from the grindy aspects of the game

the DK run bug was hilarious for the hour or so it was live... how that made it into the final product i'll never understand.

all in all the patch felt/feels like it's still in early PTR testing and it was on the ptr for like 4 MONTHS. people always defend blizzard "this happens every patch, it's unavoidable blah blah"--but you'd think after the dozens of major patches this game has seen over 6 years they'd have found a way to improve their process. i've never ever seen a game with such routinely terrible patches execution-wise.

#28 twurzz

twurzz
  • Members

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:53 PM

Damage is still there.

warriors really aren't that bad now...

But i don't think that i'm going to convince the guy that thinks 30-10% less damage is equal to .5 seconds less on hammy...

#29 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:00 AM

warriors really aren't that bad now...

But i don't think that i'm going to convince the guy that thinks 30-10% less damage is equal to .5 seconds less on hammy...

I'm a Priest, I wear cloth with no possible way to peel a Warrior unless my RMP mates focus on peeling him which instantly declines the pressure which RMP is mostly about.

I still haven't played arena due to enormous bugs that I have encountered and 70% of my add-ons are not working, since they are not being updated, so I cannot put a conclusive mark on it. But I have dueled a Warrior that is 2.5k rated (Petertje) and the damage is still the same. Unless I PS through Recklessness I am as good as dead.

And not to even mention that I have to burn my CDs on my partners in 3s. But at least, in RMP, Mage is not a very viable target to go against.
Posted Image

#30 Raczlol

Raczlol
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:16 AM

BUGS, LOTS OF BUGS, also, warlock overlords <3<33

I really want 4.0.6 back. Warriors weren't that bad after all, if you look at Frost DK's and Mages

#31 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:14 AM

When the bugs and all the documented and stealth changes came live it was practically down to this:

Posted Image

#32 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2016
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:20 AM

Lag is shit.
Warriors are still shitting on everything.
Shadow Priests are shit.
Shadowfiend is shit.
Warlocks are now shitting on everything.
More love for PvErs, shit.
Basically, shit.

Pretty much this^^

Also, idk why but hunters hit me harder than ever...however...

I FUCKING LOVE NO STEALTH PENALTY!

Luckily most of my add ons are working (not that i used many). Didn't try arena out as i was told it is bugged so prolly won't do it till weekend at least.

What bothers me atm is i have target's target window and i can see when people target me what happen is even if i am miles away after sap or just vanish warriors (wtf??) still can target me and charge me on top of it.

Happend yesterday few times in BGs and duels. I would sap warrior, i would back up as many warriors rage out of it, he sat in it, i was literary waiting around 25 yards away, he targets me and charges me through stealth even if i am far away. Sense? Did anyone face same problem?
shut up pvp guy

#33 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:07 AM

Arena/rbg ques are totaly messed up queing 10-20min per arena and unable to leave RBG ques!

Warrior dmg dont feel as hard as before but still good atleast on me cloth!
PEWPEW LAZOR BEAM

#34 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

I'm a Priest, I wear cloth with no possible way to peel a Warrior unless my RMP mates focus on peeling him which instantly declines the pressure which RMP is mostly about.

I still haven't played arena due to enormous bugs that I have encountered and 70% of my add-ons are not working, since they are not being updated, so I cannot put a conclusive mark on it. But I have dueled a Warrior that is 2.5k rated (Petertje) and the damage is still the same. Unless I PS through Recklessness I am as good as dead.

And not to even mention that I have to burn my CDs on my partners in 3s. But at least, in RMP, Mage is not a very viable target to go against.

The damage has gone down a lot - atleast the best crit i got on my priest partner with cd's up was a 22k MS, but i guess my numbers are just fucked.

and please, you really have to pop your defensive cd's to counter his 5 min offensive one? how dare you having to do that.
wat is dis game

#35 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:15 AM

The damage has gone down a lot - atleast the best crit i got on my priest partner with cd's up was a 22k MS, but i guess my numbers are just fucked.

and please, you really have to pop your defensive cd's to counter his 5 min offensive one? how dare you having to do that.

I guess 50% dmg redux is not good enough for you
shut up pvp guy

#36 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

I guess 50% dmg redux is not good enough for you

this post makes less sense then the one i'm currently typing.

if you have such a hate for warriors, why don't you go n get your free glad by playing one?
wat is dis game

#37 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

if you have such a hate for warriors, why don't you go n get your free glad by playing one?

but that implys that he acctuly can play as good as he hates
PEWPEW LAZOR BEAM

#38 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:02 AM

Was refering to your post saying we don't want to use CDs vs your 5 min CD. I was refering to combat readiness which wars still cut through like butter. What else am i suppose to use? Evasion? Jk, overpower.
shut up pvp guy

#39 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

Evasion? Jk, overpower.

I do think negating White hits+mortalstrike is a huge deal against warriors even tho they still have Overpower.

But also you can kite and lock him down. As for face to face dps I do think that Rogues shoulde fall behind Warriors in raw damage output especily since your most likly Sub and not combat.
PEWPEW LAZOR BEAM

#40 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:16 AM

I do think negating White hits+mortalstrike is a huge deal against warriors even tho they still have Overpower.

But also you can kite and lock him down. As for face to face dps I do think that Rogues shoulde fall behind Warriors in raw damage output especily since your most likly Sub and not combat.

we are back to same thema...remove corruption+hamstring vs dispell+crip

i am not trying to stand toe to toe vs wars, in fact they would 3 shot me if i would however charge spam is retarded...at least i can move fast in stealth now
shut up pvp guy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<