• Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:02 AM

Posted Image

UPDATED 03/08/2011

About GameSense
GameSense is a registered eSports company, TIN 509 891 152, with a long history starting from 2005 including participation on several international online and offline tournaments in different games.
Right now we are one the newest yet also one of the most succesful PvP guild projects in Europe and we're looking to expand our ranks even further with top notch players. The guild currently has over 200 active accounts, most of those players being aged 20+ and having transfered here during the last month or so with a lot more incoming after 4.2.
Lastly, we perform reviews on our members on a weekly basis to keep the guild up to its standards.

Rated BattleGrounds
Our plan is to run multiple high quality groups, lead by highly capable and dedicated rBG Captains, playing 6-7days/week every evening for as long as people can so we make sure that everyone who is dedicated and active will get their Hero of the Alliance title and mount every season. In order to make this happen we are always looking for fresh blood to keep our groups running since some of our rBG players are already on Hero of Alliance range and are willing to step down and pass their spot to someone else.
Rated BG applicants will be marked as "Trial rBG" rank for as long as our rBG Captains require to decide wether you should be promoted or not. Attendance, performance and communication will be the main criterias to judge your trial period.

ATTENDANCE: Many top notch PvP'ers are flakey, and do not have a concept of maintaining an in-game schedule like PvE'ers often have to do. RBG's are similar to PvE raids in that it requires a larger amount of players to show up consistently and not be retarded. If you have a terrible schedule, or are not pumped about RBGs, or can't let officers know about upcoming absences, don't bother applying.
PERFORMANCE: Keep in mind that we wish to take only the best players, as well as players being able to prove it with ratings and gameplay ("I swear I'm ridiculous at this game but I got hacked and have no evidence of such!" No thanks.)
COMMUNICATION: Need players to talk LOUDLY on vent during games. If you're a healer who lets an FC die without saying anything or if you're a mage that likes to spam poly random targets without warning then don't bother applying. The list goes on for retarded lack of communication. If you're shy or a rager, please find another guild.

Are you already part of and/or leading one top RBG group and would like to be part of our organization? Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always looking forward to recruit new teams and provide sponsorships to top representatives both in Arena and rBG scene.

Requirements to join
  • Bare minimium of 2700+ in 3v3/5v5 and/or rBGs
  • Professional attitude and good sportsmanship
  • As a serious organization we expect you to act accordingly when representing us
  • We prefer working with people aged 18+

What we can offer you
  • Job opportunities for real life profit, with great comissions, such as arenaboosting and gaming lessons which will soon be availiable at our head sponsor
  • Become an official GameSense representative and enjoy benefits from our current sponsors - such as free WTFast accounts (worth $10/month) and free repairs from our guild and become eligible for further rewards such as free WoW subscriptions (worth $13/month) for your active high rated arena teams
  • Friendly community of PvPers with a healthy atmosphere that has a lot of likeminded members having experience ranging from 2600 to 3000+ to hang out and play with
  • High quality rBG groups 6-7days a week on specific schedule lead by their respective captains
  • Quality PvE raids for our PvP players with previous hardcore PvE raiding experience
  • Guild ventrilo, Teamspeak and RaidCall with 2′s 3′s and 5′s pass protected channels on request, large guild events and social chat
  • Guild lvl25 - Dark Phoenix/Reins of the Lion King mounts as well as Dark Phoenix Hatchling/Armadillo Pup pets unlocked
  • Professional gaming website - under construction - wich will contain a lot of content and features as well as user interaction
  • High publicity for your stream once added to our stream community channels
  • You get a chance to represent our growing and officially registered brand in upcoming events such as the WorldCyberGames and Tournament Realms
  • Be part of a self sustaineable project: once the next generation MMO is released you will be able to be part of a new community under the same name with the same group of professionals

Some of our goals
  • Semi-professionalization of our most notorious players
  • Supporting top teams worlwide as well as Tournament Realm to represent our gaming club in their arena team name
  • Sending our players to international tournaments like WorldCyberGames (wcg.com) and DreamHack to represent our guild on a higher level
  • Set-up contracts with the players who represent us both online and offline to make it official
  • Working further sponsorship deals for our top skilled players representing us online and/or offline on top of the existing ones

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining don't hesitate contacting us:

• Chief Executive Officer: Insömnia (skype: myGameSense)
  • WoW Managing Director: Saffie (skype: Safzor)
  • RBG Captains: Grodenn (skype: izinizin), Snuggz (skype: snuggzqt), Sám (skype: sam,.barnes)
  • General inqueries: [email protected]
  • Sponsorship inqueries: [email protected]
  • Application Form: http://bit.ly/jGAEAZ

SPONSORS::

LATEST MOVIES RELEASED:

Best regards,
Henri "Eizei" Pankkonen - WoW PvP Managing Director

Best of luck with your application and see you soon!

Edited by eizei, 03 August 2011 - 03:58 PM.

#2 Ynxeu

Ynxeu
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2372
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:08 AM

Faction changed from horde to alliance, after hearing good stuff about this guild from a friend in it. Really satisfied about it!

#3 ezils1

ezils1
  • Members
  • LocationEAST HAMPSHIRE

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:31 PM

i'm really happy i joined the guild, always someone to talk to in guild chat & is very easy to find partners at your rating

#4 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:20 PM

Me and some of my highest experienced guildies migrated here, been very satisfied so far.

Edited by saffie, 02 June 2011 - 10:06 PM.

#5 FWTakuu

FWTakuu
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:24 PM

Me and some of my highest experienced guildies migrated here, been very satisfied so far.

There I was thinking you had 2 locks. How's Alliance?
Posted Image

#6 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

I do have 2 locks :P Also I like ally so far, instant rbg ques, feels like I wasted my life waiting for horde rbg ques for like 500 matches...

#7 saunfayle

saunfayle
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:33 AM

Best pvp Game feeling ever ... migrated here few weeks ago and the enviroment is very promising !!! you should try it :P Gamesense @outlands FTW :P

#8 Lelol

Lelol
  • Members

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:42 AM

Best pvp Game feeling ever ... migrated here few weeks ago and the enviroment is very promising !!! you should try it :P Gamesense @outlands FTW :P

Highest 3 man personal - rating 2,001

RBG - 2700, np

#9 GameSenseManager

GameSenseManager
  • Members

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:33 PM

Mórrígan is RBG Trial in our guild, just like everyone else who joins specificly for RBG

We are very strict about our joining requirements and people joining for RBG need to prove themselves during their Trial period.

Best Regards
Posted Image
GameSense™ eSports Club - NIF: 509 891 152 | World of Warcraft PvP Community @ OutlandEU Alliance

#10 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:50 PM

Mórrígan is RBG Trial in our guild, just like everyone else who joins specificly for RBG

We are very strict about our joining requirements and people joining for RBG need to prove themselves during their Trial period.

Best Regards

whats happening with the people mmr abusing in your guild

#11 GameSenseManager

GameSenseManager
  • Members

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:07 PM

It is our understanding that several teams worldwide, including on Misery, are doing this MMR abuse for reaching gladiator range and higher. GameSense project is quite big and sometimes we end up recruiting players who should have never join our ranks in the first place - specificly guildies who are involved in this kind of unsportsman-like conduct by MMR abusing.
Everyone should know that GameSense leadership and management does not approve any of this and we have been investigating this issue.

We have finalized our investigation regarding MMR boosting related activities within players of our organization and the following players have been removed from the guild:
Hyuru, Baltazz, Rehavoc, Drizx/Drizlol, Kekw and Zwipe and been removed for MMR boosting related activities

Best Regards
Posted Image
GameSense™ eSports Club - NIF: 509 891 152 | World of Warcraft PvP Community @ OutlandEU Alliance

#12 Dusern

Dusern
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/0/0
  • LocationCyberspace

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

It is our understanding that several teams worldwide, including on Misery, are doing this MMR abuse for reaching gladiator range and higher. GameSense project is quite big and sometimes we end up recruiting players who should have never join our ranks in the first place - specificly guildies who are involved in this kind of unsportsman-like conduct by MMR abusing.
Everyone should know that GameSense leadership and management does not approve any of this and we have been investigating this issue.

We have finalized our investigation regarding MMR boosting related activities within players of our organization and the following players have been removed from the guild:
Hyuru, Baltazz, Rehavoc, Drizx/Drizlol, Kekw and Zwipe and been removed for MMR boosting related activities

Best Regards

just to copy paste my reply to your other guild recruitment (not sure why this is in the EU-horde section but w/e)

GG trying to make me look like a MMR booster, im fine with getting kicked for your terrible "investigation"; but posting my name and claiming i am a MMR booster, not very proffesional.

http://www.arenajunk...ed/page__st__80

edit: really hope blizzard impliments the function on armory again so that you could see the games/dmg (not to mention who actually was in the team) done etc...

#13 eizei

eizei
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:29 PM

just to copy paste my reply to your other guild recruitment (not sure why this is in the EU-horde section but w/e)

GG trying to make me look like a MMR booster, im fine with getting kicked for your terrible "investigation"; but posting my name and claiming i am a MMR booster, not very proffesional.

http://www.arenajunk...ed/page__st__80

edit: really hope blizzard impliments the function on armory again so that you could see the games/dmg (not to mention who actually was in the team) done etc...

Sharing accounts to boost / abuse mmr, whatever.

#14 Dusern

Dusern
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/0/0
  • LocationCyberspace

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:32 PM

Sharing accounts to boost / abuse mmr, whatever.

facts are facts, i was never in that team

even after I showed you how easily that skype picture is forged you still cant see further than your own ego

but ye go on its your guild, just saying you cant say shit about me mmr boosting when I havent and there is no proof of it

#15 eizei

eizei
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

facts are facts, i was never in that team

even after I showed you how easily that skype picture is forged you still cant see further than your own ego

but ye go on its your guild, just saying you cant say shit about me mmr boosting when I havent and there is no proof of it

I have no problems with ego, you can't seem to be able to take the fact that we don't have to work like court justice. There were plenty reasons to kick you from the guild but I won't list them here, I don't want to cause unnecessary trouble for other people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<