Jump to content

What addon is this??


  • Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#41 Loganzin

Loganzin
  • Members
  • Posts: 3

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

View PostLoganzin, on 02 May 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:

In this very same video, can anyone tell me which option/addon show those enemy health bars so clearly and concise? Specially which option/addon actually shows the enemy class (rogue, priest, DK) beside it's health bar?

Thanks in Advance,
Logan.


Can anyone answer guys? :S

#42 Bascal

Bascal
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 7
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/2/2

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:44 AM

What's the name of the addon he's got between his unitframes and his bars that tracks upcoming CDs and abilities? They scroll from right to left as they get closer to coming back up and flash when they're about to come back up. You can see it in action from about 30 seconds in and on after he charges in.



#43 Bascal

Bascal
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 7
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/2/2

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:58 AM

Nevermind, I found it. It's called SexyCooldowns for anybody who is wondering.

#44 Duw

Duw
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 5
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:51 AM

View PostLoganzin, on 05 May 2011 - 12:57 PM, said:

Can anyone answer guys? :S

Tidy plates. A way for you to customize name plates, and track your debuffs, all debuffs, or specific debuffs above the enemy name plates. Link below to a video where I use it, you can see my debuffs like silencing shot, scatter shot, freezing trap, concussive shot, wingclip being displayed above the name plates of enemies.

Does afflicted watch for abilities on all enemies, not just your target? Which addon is it that does "Polymorph --> Target" text in center of screen? Used to have it a long time ago, but can't remember for the life of me which it is.


I've just put together my UI, feel free to make any suggestions (gladius just wasn't working that night, usually I use it):

(PS: just me and two long-term friends, not looking for game-play critique as we're very new to arena).

#45 Lokthorn

Lokthorn
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 7
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:51 AM

What's the name of the addon he's got to show enemies CD like interrupts

Posted Image

#46 Meatpuppet

Meatpuppet
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 155
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:06 AM

thats interruptbar

#47 Loganzin

Loganzin
  • Members
  • Posts: 3

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:23 PM

View PostDuw, on 07 May 2011 - 06:51 AM, said:

Tidy plates. A way for you to customize name plates, and track your debuffs, all debuffs, or specific debuffs above the enemy name plates. Link below to a video where I use it, you can see my debuffs like silencing shot, scatter shot, freezing trap, concussive shot, wingclip being displayed above the name plates of enemies.

Does afflicted watch for abilities on all enemies, not just your target? Which addon is it that does "Polymorph --> Target" text in center of screen? Used to have it a long time ago, but can't remember for the life of me which it is.


I've just put together my UI, feel free to make any suggestions (gladius just wasn't working that night, usually I use it):

(PS: just me and two long-term friends, not looking for game-play critique as we're very new to arena).


I've managed to get my UI the way I wanted with Tidy Plates Threat, thanks for the info mate.

Also, isnt it Mik's scrolling battle text the addon which shows poly in middle screen and everything else?

#48 Duw

Duw
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 5
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:58 PM

View PostLoganzin, on 09 May 2011 - 02:23 PM, said:

I've managed to get my UI the way I wanted with Tidy Plates Threat, thanks for the info mate.

Also, isnt it Mik's scrolling battle text the addon which shows poly in middle screen and everything else?

SpellAlerter is what I was after :) I recommend it, useful for knowing when things like Hex, Cyclone, Poly are being cast and on who - regardless of if you're targeting the caster or not.

#49 blutbierchen

blutbierchen
  • Members
  • Posts: 2

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:26 PM

Posted Image

I want this manabar. Please help.

#50 mrlarue77

mrlarue77
  • Members
  • Posts: 1

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:21 PM

Youtube Video


In this video at 47 sec in the user zooms to a CD addon, any ideas?

#51 Nashna26

Nashna26
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 1
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/0/1/.

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:56 AM

http://warcraftmovie...w.php?id=178495

massives video shows hex, grounding, and all the classes CD's when their up and when they're used right above that players head. What mod is this?

#52 Kabutokun

Kabutokun
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Anvilmar
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 347
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/2/0/.

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

http://video.google....14103400034073#

Starting at 10:50 I would love to know the name of his unit frame addon.

It's a 3D portrait but with the default frames, I've used it before but I've forgotten the name
Posted Image

#53 ysnakke

ysnakke
  • Ysnakke
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 1330
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 384

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:49 AM

I can't recall the name of the video, but I will try to explain it the best way I can.

Basically, the add-on works like this: Whenever your character is affected with something kidney, poly, cyclone, whatever, it shows its icon in the middle of the screen along with the CD for how long is it. This can be very useful for me against Rogues and such, so I don't have to look up at the debuff bar to see if it is a full kidney or a half one.

Thank you in advance.
Posted Image

#54 b0nesr3ader

b0nesr3ader
  • Members
  • Posts: 2

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:31 AM

Was wondering what addon hes using thats showing hes op,ms,cs,rend, and excute. It starts at 7:24. thx  

#55 Zigenz

Zigenz
  • Zigenxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 1080
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:14 AM

View Postysnakke, on 24 May 2011 - 03:49 AM, said:

I can't recall the name of the video, but I will try to explain it the best way I can.

Basically, the add-on works like this: Whenever your character is affected with something kidney, poly, cyclone, whatever, it shows its icon in the middle of the screen along with the CD for how long is it. This can be very useful for me against Rogues and such, so I don't have to look up at the debuff bar to see if it is a full kidney or a half one.

Thank you in advance.

I believe it's Lose Control
[10:18:48] [W From] [85:Mythíc]: who sits a multiglad?
[10:18:58] [W From] [85:Mythíc]: you dont sit multi glads, you suck their balls and thank them after

#56 edradin

edradin
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2336

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

erm may i know what addon the warrior is using that is appearing in the slightly below the middle of the screen that has 3 cast bar?

http://www.warcraftm...w.php?id=188691

#57 Anjinsan

Anjinsan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 570
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 2414

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

Rofl best comp, I think the addons is Nature's enemy cast bar or  w/e its called, doubt its suitable for 4.2 tho.
Quarts works the same way, and looks prettier.

#58 Yamato

Yamato
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Blutkessel
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Posts: 28
  • Talents: Elemental
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

View PostNashna26, on 21 May 2011 - 12:56 AM, said:

http://warcraftmovie...w.php?id=178495

massives video shows hex, grounding, and all the classes CD's when their up and when they're used right above that players head. What mod is this?

icircle

Quote

erm may i know what addon the warrior is using that is appearing in the slightly below the middle of the screen that has 3 cast bar?

eCastingbars

#59 b0nesr3ader

b0nesr3ader
  • Members
  • Posts: 2

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

So does anyone know what addon this warrior is using thats inside the black square...
Posted Image

#60 Schimon

Schimon
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Mannoroth
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 524
  • Talents:

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:19 AM

could be Power Auras, but... everything could be Power Auras :P




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<