Adragerty
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dark Iron
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:31 AM

In our battlegroup, horde lose every wsg, ab, eots, and win 60% of av.
You also lose every arena game 1600+ in 2v2, 1500+ in 3v3, and 1600+ in 5v5 unless you have full season3 for every member.

i'm in your same battle group, i agree with you about the bgs except wsg... we dominate that...

my priest got 1850 the first week of s3 when he was in 3/4 blues...

my druid just got 2k last tuesday, wearing 2 pieces of s3 (he's been 70 a little over a month now)

i think this battlegroup is fine, gear doesnt mean anything if you dont know how to use it

edit: shamans arent the worst class, get a good warrior or rogue or hunter or warlock... if you were resto... Enhance aren't exactly the best type for 2v2... Enhance shaman/mage is a pretty decent team
:warrior: - Adragerty (2200)
:druid: - Ahato (2050)
Dark Iron

#22 Apocolypso

Apocolypso
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Twisting Nether
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:57 AM

I would focus on 3v3 or 5v5 if it weren't for the fact everyone on my server hates enhance shaman. There is only 1 enhance shaman on my entire server that has better pvp gear then me, and I'm better with totem work.

#23 Owa

Owa
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Terokkar
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:14 AM

I would focus on 3v3 or 5v5 if it weren't for the fact everyone on my server hates enhance shaman. There is only 1 enhance shaman on my entire server that has better pvp gear then me, and I'm better with totem work.

I'm having a hard time deciding on whether this entire post is a joke or if you are actually serious...

If you really are serious, well I would only be repeating what everyone else has said. Enhancement for 2's? I don't think you see many enhancement shammies in 2's, then again I don't play one so I guess I can't judge. So I guess just practice and get better? :-\

#24 Apocolypso

Apocolypso
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Twisting Nether
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:20 AM

Another cookie cutter class telling me to get better :mad:

I am as good at enhance as it is possible to get. 1v1 I can take anyone no matter how much they outgear me other then some rogues. Even hunters are a joke for all their kiting ability, toss a shield on, throw windwall, and his damage just got a big dent taken off it.

The problem is people on my server hate enhancement shaman for pvp. That should be blatantly obvious by the lack of them seen on my server. With 390 resil and season 3 equivelent weapons I should be able to find a team, but the only people who reply are people asking if I can help them raise the rating they tanked. And I have even done that a few times, but it is tiring. They don't call twisting nether a skill-less cesspool for no reason.

#25 Dante

Dante
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSarajevo

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:20 AM

Don't we all dream about all speccs to be viable in arena?
Imo you are overreacting, learn to adapt and go resto, get a warrior and then you won't complain about being roflstomped by fotm comps.
What you do now would be the same if I specced fury and complained "WTF I CANT BREACH 1600 AS FURY".

#26 Apocolypso

Apocolypso
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Twisting Nether
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:22 AM

The three top raids on my server have been looking for enhance shaman for over a month, no joke.

#27 Owa

Owa
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Terokkar
  • Retaliation

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:23 AM

Then I'm not sure what you really want us to tell you, besides listen to your QQ.

#28 Apocolypso

Apocolypso
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Twisting Nether
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:27 AM

I'm looking for battlegroup/server suggestions but everyone who comes in here feels the need to throw insults.

#29 Owa

Owa
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Terokkar
  • Retaliation

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:28 AM

Well don't come to Terokkar. Much less this BG. Terokkar = epic phail.

#30 viktir

viktir
  • Junkies

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:53 AM

You'll probably find the same thing in other battlegroups. Shadowburn ranks somewhere in the middle to higher end as far as battlegrouops. If you want it easier and want to win every BG I suggest going to emberstorm. I had a friend go there and he xferred back because it was too easy and wasn't fun to win every single time.

As for 2's enhancement shamans are probably best going double dps with a mage or ret pally. You'll have to find a partner and stick with it. Most ppl I've talked to that got to 2K in 2's have taken them over 500 games the first time you play with someone. I won't lie it's probably taken me roughly 400 games to go from nothing start of S3 to full vengeful right now. Takes a lot more effort than raiding at times. What you put into it is what you'll get out of it.

Complain all day instead of practicing then you're going to eat it.

#31 Syne

Syne
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Doomhammer
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:13 AM

The reason I registered an account here is because I was sick of posts like these plaguing the WoW offical forums. If you're just looking to vent some nerd-rage, I believe you'll find those to be a better venue.

You see, the thing about ArenaJunkies is that people here mistakenly think you actually want help. They can't understand why you're just responding to every other post, and not practicing at getting better, or taking their advice. So, instead of confusing these poor people who are just trying to help you, please invest in a punching bag and give us all a break.

#32 Nekosz

Nekosz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:13 AM

bad

#33 Syne

Syne
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Doomhammer
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:16 AM

On a more constructive note, I'd also like to add that a skilled enhancement shaman is like gold to anyone running a serious Trifecta 5's this season. Since good enh. shamans are so rare, you may get lucky and have someone take you under their wing. Work on getting 4/5 and adopt the right attitude, and I guarantee you that's your best shot at a respectable rating this season.

#34 Kadrix

Kadrix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/1/1/.

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:40 AM

With how long this season has gone on, you could be rated sub 1500 and still have full S3 gear minus a weapon and shoulders, just because they have good gear doesn't mean they have any level of skill.

If some of them really are good players on low rated teams, you probably won't see them very often anymore, as there isn't much of a reason to create a new team after 2.4.2
Posted Image

#35 Brumak

Brumak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/1/1/1/.
  • 2v2: 1695
  • 3v3: 2028
  • RBG: 1765

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:59 AM

You say you have good pvp gear, you say you know how to play your clas....
Then why the hell do you have problems beating underskilled scrubs at 1600.
I played a S1 warrior to 2k with a S2 geared paladin to 2k on whats supposed to be one of the harder BG's on Europe.

The difference between S1-S2-S3 is not alot at all, if you cant get higher than 1.6k. You deserve to be there.

#36 j0daddy

j0daddy
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Andorhal
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:32 PM

http://eu.wowarmory....Offspec Rangers

Dreamstate/Enh Shammy

I did it with a friend and we got to 1850 without too much trouble. I'd try out ur combo with a shockadin as well... it looks like a lot of fun nad the burst u will be able to dish out shud be enough to gib anyone for the duration of a hammer+shock

Enh shammy is viable in 3's and in 5's.

Stop calling every class a cookie cutter, unless u wanna include rogues, locks, warriors, druids, hunters and priests.

get a better spec. something like 0/47/14

and like Ocious said - adopt the right attitude. clearly the 'every1 else sucks' thing ain;t working out for u

#37 Faile

Faile
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:11 PM

Cry more.

i say bring it on blizzard, is that all you've got

#38 Grimgore

Grimgore
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:26 PM

I'm good at my class. My problem is every partner i get stuck with is terrible and I can't find anyone who isn't.

I'd love to use that as a sig... Awesome!

#39 Bunbohue

Bunbohue
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Silvermoon
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:39 PM

You can only bring your rating up when you stop feeling sorry for yourself and blaming your teammates. Ever consider that there may be a reason people don't want to play with you?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to seem rude, but your childishness seems to get under not just my skin.

#40 Seventhsyn

Seventhsyn
  • Seventhsyn
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:56 PM

You'd think that after you go through like 25 partners and keep failing sub 1700 that youd realize YOUR the shitty common denominator and not your "crappy partners".

Most BG's in 2v2's are packed with mostly, or all venge geared players from 1500 on up. Only a small minority of those are actually players worthy of their gear. At this point in the season everyone has at least 4/5 venge thats been playing all season even on 1500 teams. And with all the cheap PR buying and point buying they have the weapons/shoulders as well.

If you cant beat the bad venge players how do you expect to even stand on the same level with the good ones once and if you do break into 2k+?
"You know your good when after a long night of arena you go to sleep with the imprint of the space bar on your forehead"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<