• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

Welcome to the official wow forums aj style!

just rofling at anyone complaining about earthshield+riptide+unleash earthliving
4K HPS OMG THATS RIDICULOUS ITS 6K HEALING PER GLOBAL WTF BLIZZARD THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

/popcorn
www.facebook.com/humansculpture

#42 zsotty4

zsotty4
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Bloodscalp
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • LocationBudapest - Hungary

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:36 PM

View PostTuhka, on 07 April 2011 - 11:06 AM, said:

just rofling at anyone complaining about earthshield+riptide+unleash earthliving
4K HPS OMG THATS RIDICULOUS ITS 6K HEALING PER GLOBAL WTF BLIZZARD THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

/popcorn

Sigh.

#43 himynameisamy

himynameisamy
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:50 AM

this game sucks get over it or reroll fotm

#44 Decimusxx

Decimusxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 2/1/0/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1834

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:49 AM

Fucking resto shayman buffs wth blizz you dumb? How the fuck can we kill resto shaman teams we cant see the ES because its on their damn feet. Oh there is something wrong with ES, ITS STILL IN THIS GAME BRO.

That's my impersonation of a holy paladin.

PS: I really wonder what could have gone wrong with the coding to make this happen.

PSS:

earthshield + ripetide > 3 stacks of lifebloom and rejuv.
One blooms harder than all 3 of the others combined?

Edited by Decimusxx, 10 April 2011 - 12:02 PM.

I BEAT CANCER! (and by cancer I mean children)

#45 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:31 AM

im gonna go ahead and say that pretty much all healers need some method of healing that allows them to be difficult to cc because the game currently has way too much shit all around

if resto shaman (or any healer) had to cast a lot, dps have so many fucking everythings now (cc, instants, interrupts, random shit like rof/smoke bomb, etc.) that the healer would just not work anymore (see holy paladin)

this game is fucked beyond belief.  how do you make healers cast stuff when you have classes like DKs with like 16 interrupts per minute and sub rogues with retarded utility etc etc the list goes on.  dps is equally retarded as a whole (warriors, instant mage cc, moonkins, aff dots not requiring cast bars) - everyone simply has too much shit so if you think a tweak here or there or making resto shams cast more will fix anything you're seriously deluded

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2309
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:37 AM

Earth Shield healing done by Restoration shaman has been reduced by 20%

#47 Mountaindew

Mountaindew
  • Members

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:45 AM

View PostMigga, on 13 April 2011 - 04:37 AM, said:

Earth Shield healing done by Restoration shaman has been reduced by 20%

^this

#48 Kanamechan

Kanamechan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:57 AM

View PostTuhka, on 07 April 2011 - 11:06 AM, said:

/popcorn

Well, 6k healing per hit is "nothing", but DK's 6k necrotic strike absorb is OMGWTF UNHEALABLE, NERF!.

#49 Mountaindew

Mountaindew
  • Members

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:00 AM

View PostKanamechan, on 13 April 2011 - 07:57 AM, said:

Well, 6k healing per hit is "nothing", but DK's 6k necrotic strike absorb is OMGWTF UNHEALABLE, NERF!.

I feel like dks should complain, don't you?

#50 Saracens

Saracens
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1822
  • 3v3: 768
  • 5v5: 2079

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

View PostAlkazard, on 06 April 2011 - 12:08 AM, said:

See, once upon a time Paladins had huge healing output because they had no utility, for example.

Actually to fix this... Once upon a time paladins had infinite mana the ability to break stuns off themselves on a short cooldown, reduced duration on basically all incaps/fears etc.  They had the best healing and since they also had infinite mana they allowed their team mates to do nearly infinite pressure.

Once upon a time that spec got nerfed, so now healing paladins had the ability to global people and silence them, were impossible to kill, had infinite mana etc.  The inability to break stuns didn't matter though since killing them was impossible.

I don't see why your trying to go after Shamans.  OMG THEY OP THIS, THIS SHAMN JUST BEAT ME OMG.  Deal with it, shamans have had the worst viability of any class in arenas.  We have had 0 viable specs for multiple seasons, and only recently (s8, s9) have we had a good season where were more than just bloodlust bots.

Deal with it, shamans get some love.  I dealt with being a shit class since s1, I don't care that the skillcap is lower I'm just happy that when I face another comp and I outplay them I have a chance at winning, as a shaman this is a new concept to us.
Posted Image
Formerly Adori of Cho'gall.

#51 Sohle

Sohle
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Azshara
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:42 PM

rofl at the argument of that guy above

#52 Obelodalix

Obelodalix
  • Obelodalix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:25 PM

View PostEllonija, on 02 April 2011 - 10:51 PM, said:

That's not the only thing wrong with it  ;)

Wasn't expecting a reply like this so early on.

#53 Obelodalix

Obelodalix
  • Obelodalix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

View PostSaracens, on 14 April 2011 - 02:00 PM, said:

Actually to fix this... Once upon a time paladins had infinite mana the ability to break stuns off themselves on a short cooldown, reduced duration on basically all incaps/fears etc.  They had the best healing and since they also had infinite mana they allowed their team mates to do nearly infinite pressure.

Once upon a time that spec got nerfed, so now healing paladins had the ability to global people and silence them, were impossible to kill, had infinite mana etc.  The inability to break stuns didn't matter though since killing them was impossible.

I don't see why your trying to go after Shamans.  OMG THEY OP THIS, THIS SHAMN JUST BEAT ME OMG.  Deal with it, shamans have had the worst viability of any class in arenas.  We have had 0 viable specs for multiple seasons, and only recently (s8, s9) have we had a good season where were more than just bloodlust bots.

Deal with it, shamans get some love.  I dealt with being a shit class since s1, I don't care that the skillcap is lower I'm just happy that when I face another comp and I outplay them I have a chance at winning, as a shaman this is a new concept to us.

Yeah, new concept man, outplaying and having a chance at winning. Resto shamans have always been fine, the only season I don't really recall seeing a respectable amount of them high up in the ladder was s5 and I guess that was (at least partially) because I almost didn't play at all at the time, and still, I know that on my BG a shaman, a shit shaman, got Deadly Glad (hello Zetix). Our shit-ass PvE server with a grand total of about 10 different players achieving gladiator status ever since S1 had a shaman getting 1, 2, 3, 5 glad titles and Brutal Glad. As resto. If you think this is the first time shamans are actually competitivy you're fucking shit, honestly.

The reason people "go after shamans" is because they are ridiculous right now and Blizzard keep pretending to nerf them when they're actually buffing them instead (tremor "nerf", earthshield "nerf", et caetra). You can't expect people in general and particularly other healers (moreso if you're a paladin) to just sit and watch like your warrior get shat on by another warrior while you spam heals onto them when in the meantime the shaman's been drinking for 30 seconds and earthshield keeps outhealing your team mate's damage, even if the people complaining have been OP for whatever number of seasons, it doesn't really matter.

And all that you're saying about paladins is really pretty, just keep preteding we weren't virtually useless for the whole of TBC outside of 5v5 and were only extremely overpowered during S5.

PS: paladins have always been very easy to kill. If we ever were a hard target to get on and kill off I honestly don't remember it.

#54 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:31 PM

Saracens and cameron are both extremely biased when it comes to there class, your best bet is just to ignore them. Reasoning with people like that is like reasoning with evangelicals that thier is no proof of god.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#55 Decimusxx

Decimusxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:55 PM

I never knew holy paladins in general were such a pathetic group of whiny kids. Poor you, not being able to sit 40 yds behind a pillar as beastcleave/TSG anymore. Actually kinda glad that paladins are getting shafted for a season, very long overdue.

#56 Obelodalix

Obelodalix
  • Obelodalix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:39 PM

First off, I for one have never played beast cleave nor TSG, shit comps.

Second, whiny kids? I remember everyone going apeshit about TnT in S5, or about triple GLG teams around the same time, shamans in general are about as bad as that right now. I'm not crying seeing as I don't give a shit, I have no intentions in even trying to get rank 1 this season and getting Gladiator is doable in a 2 hour session, but I do have eyes and can't say I'm too happy with the state Blizzard's letting the game continue on. It's just disapointing, even though I expect nothing of them anymore as far as arena and class balance is concerned.

Paladins aren't getting shafted, bar the mentioned bestial cleave kids and random wizard cleavers, it's still so easy to get decent ratings as one if you're good friends with your partners and they don't mind the fact you (I) cba to play a shaman and therefore play at 2800 rather than replacing you (me) for one and getting rank 1.

ps: standing sitting at 40 yards range behind a pillar rofl, still beats tanking out in the open like a heroe forcing every caster to be at said pillar because of your 100 yard, no GCD, 4 second cooldown interrupt and your 8 second 80 yard range, 1 second cast time with 20 second CD crowd control. Nothing personal in this paragraph, the play style shamans adopt (regardless of them having an option to or not to change it) reminds me of this kid in a wheelchair that was in my middleschool who just raced like fucking Fangio through the school's hallways disregarding every normal person's position at any given time. Pisses me right fucking off.

Edited by Obelodalix, 14 April 2011 - 07:43 PM.

#57 Decimusxx

Decimusxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:29 PM

View PostObelodalix, on 14 April 2011 - 07:39 PM, said:

ps: standing sitting at 40 yards range behind a pillar rofl, still beats tanking out in the open like a heroe forcing every caster to be at said pillar because of your 100 yard, no GCD, 4 second cooldown interrupt and your 8 second 80 yard range, 1 second cast time with 20 second CD crowd control.
Someone has been doing extra study sessions on shaman mechanics I see.  :rolleyes:

#58 brbweed

brbweed
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1229
  • 3v3: 1339

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:49 PM

Forget about these dummies fellow shamans^^

Explaining stuff like this to paladin is like explaining colors to a blind man.
They´ve had it so easy for so long they just can´t handle losing to a class that
didn´t have a fighting chance before.

/thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<