Photo

<Apoc> Blackrock/Horde recruiting 2.2k+ Players/RBG Leader.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Deadalious

Deadalious
  • Members

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:24 PM

Rated BGs(One leader[Extenz 3008PR]), Over 275 2200 rating+ players and 60 Gladiators, A very well known server populated at all times of the day and night thanks to Australians, Americans and Japanese choosing it as their home and people who are chill.

Does this sound like a pretty good deal to you? You betcha

<Apoc> Is a Cataclysm formed guild which comprises of a merge between two of the 'vicious'(heh) guilds that roamed during Wrath. Currently the guild is in a very good position with 2 rated BG leaders being in charge of setting our members sights on a common goal.

Our guild ranks are broken up into highest arena experience(Personal rating).
The ranks go as follow

*2000-2200 = SKey
*2200-2400 = iClick
*2400-2600 = Keybinder
*2600+-Gladiator = Gladiator (OMG FREE REPAIRS!)
Every player in the guild has had his rank verified by armory which makes the process of finding partners in a equal skill level very easy for our members.

To potential transfers, faction transfers and recruits:

Is your current situation any of these?
- Underpopulated
- No arena partners to push glad with
- The wrong time-zone for you
- Nobody to be hipster with and talk about how awful PvE is these days
- Still talks about chuck norris / anal in trade.

If you tested positive for any of these, you need to transfer to Blackrock.

To the person who thinks they are up to the challenge of becoming an Apoc RBG Leader, there are things we expect of you:
- You must be 2.2k+, Gladiators get bonus candy
*This isn't because we think people who don't do arena are bad leaders, we do it because the majority of the guild will be starting rated BGs coming from a very competitive arena ladder/team, It makes it an easier transition if they are being led by a person who also understands the arena thought chain.

- You must be totally awesome and never have flip out, off the rails, language twisting burnouts.
*These don't ever help in any scenario, all they do is show you're a big man-child whingy mc whinge pants, your team-mates will lose respect for you, talk behind your back and in turn not want to group with you anymore.

Things we don't expect:
- You to be logged on all hours of the day all week.
*This is something that others have debated but we have our reasons for doing this. If you're a super-talented leader but can only make time for one hour a week on a weird day, we're ok with that. We are sure you will find enough players to dominate the BGs with at any time of the day.
Preserve your talent and keep it harnessed all week only unleashing it on one day? Sounds radical

- Bad microphones or an environment where It sounds like you are living in the red light district.
*We want to do our rated BGs in a super-zen environment with chill players and winning doesn't cause super-stress or heart malfunction.

Thank you for your interest in <Apoc>, For anyone who is interested or would like to know more about joining, feel free to log onto Blackrock/Horde and have a chat to one of the Apoc chaps and ask for an officer to speak to.

Or

Reply in this thread / Send Deadalioose/Deadalicious a mail in game.

Only requirement is you have an arena achievement for 2.2k in 3's or 5's or a previous season gladiator.

#2 Deadalious

Deadalious
  • Members

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:42 PM

To the top, already got a few more 2200 players see this post and transfer!

Keep it up!

#3 shazamloll

shazamloll
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:11 AM

Word up to my nigga, Apoc

#4 PrisonerOfTime

PrisonerOfTime
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:22 AM

sup Apoc

#5 paniczone

paniczone
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:02 PM

ding level 21

#6 Cheezeits

Cheezeits
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2441

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:44 PM

need more good ppl
Cheezeits (Priest, Tichondrius)Cheezelol (Warrior, Blackrock)Hexploited (Shaman, Blackrock)

#7 Niero

Niero
  • Members

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:36 AM

Apoc has some of the best remaining players on blackrock so join up if you want your dicks enhanced.

#8 hotcowz

hotcowz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:55 AM

April fools.

#9 Cheezeits

Cheezeits
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2441

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:06 PM

Yay it finally updated my character so I don't look like a scrub hahaha
Cheezeits (Priest, Tichondrius)Cheezelol (Warrior, Blackrock)Hexploited (Shaman, Blackrock)

#10 Pawpinbawtlez

Pawpinbawtlez
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/.

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:35 PM

yum yum yum
Posted Image

#11 Deadalious

Deadalious
  • Members

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:22 AM

Updated
275 2.2-2.6k players
60 Glads
3 rank ones

#12 GLdr Tak

GLdr Tak
  • Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:07 AM

y Hello all you new comers interested in the -Vast Growing, Highly Populated, Active, Positive, HORDE Dominated, Alliance Killing, Guild Machine- called Apoc!.. This is your Guild Leader speaking & i am here to say one thing.. Apoc is here to improve your Pvp experience! If we dont then you can just use the exit located on the right. We are here to have fun while using our skills to humiliate our enemies not our fellow members.. We look for positive people who contribute rather then the R1 hero that plays by himself cause he feels better then the rest.. Heed my warning we will not tolerate Trolls, Ragers, Bashers, Smashers and any of its kind, but dont forget the NOOBS> basically any thing that brings us down in any way, etc is not allowed.. I will catch you and remove you, so please join with the right intentions. So if you feel you can bring a positive outlook, helping nature, 2.2k xp in any bracket to the table we welcome you to join our ranks.. We also do consoling on the side to all those pro players who need a little help controlling their emotions.. We provide a Big Brother program for those that need a friend just to call, a shoulder to cry on, Drug Dealers and Healers to tend to your wounds.. Im looking forward to the day alliance surrenders to Apoc.. lets keep fighting to become the very best<is that pokemon theme? lame>.. And for all you haters.. roll Rift cause you got owned..

Your Amazing Guild Leader
Tak-
Call me Tak ar den Baby!

#13 bloodworks

bloodworks

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:26 PM

Hi,

I also replied to your skill-capped post I believe. I have a holy paladin that has 2100+ experience this season, I don't know where you all stand on this. But I saw the post and had to ask. I'm on a low population server (grizzly hills) where pvpers are few and far between.

#14 Deadalious

Deadalious
  • Members

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:13 AM

Hi,

I also replied to your skill-capped post I believe. I have a holy paladin that has 2100+ experience this season, I don't know where you all stand on this. But I saw the post and had to ask. I'm on a low population server (grizzly hills) where pvpers are few and far between.

Hello, Sorry my SC account has temporarily run out at the moment.

I can't promise you an invite into Apoc with a 2100 achievement however I can promise you a populated server filled with other players searching for partners all times of the day. Blackrock is always booming with players and when you do hit 2200(which you will) you will be allowed into Apoc.

#15 Quann

Quann
  • Quannz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:39 PM

Hi dead! My other post must have got deleted tehehe - But yeah where's your 2.2k Achievement? :o

Holy crap stop deleting my farkin posts! Anywhoo this one makes me look like an idiot with the guy down below when I keep saying I got 2500 before Cata (and having it deleted), so I guess they won't delete this one!

Anyway, yeah. I GOT 2500 IN WOTLK M8...

Edited by Quann, 03 May 2011 - 08:45 AM.

#16 omidus

omidus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1451
  • 3v3: 2018
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1832

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:02 PM

y Hello all you new comers interested in the -Vast Growing, Highly Populated, Active, Positive, HORDE Dominated, Alliance Killing, Guild Machine- called Apoc!.. This is your Guild Leader speaking & i am here to say one thing.. Apoc is here to improve your Pvp experience! If we dont then you can just use the exit located on the right. We are here to have fun while using our skills to humiliate our enemies not our fellow members.. We look for positive people who contribute rather then the R1 hero that plays by himself cause he feels better then the rest.. Heed my warning we will not tolerate Trolls, Ragers, Bashers, Smashers and any of its kind, but dont forget the NOOBS> basically any thing that brings us down in any way, etc is not allowed.. I will catch you and remove you, so please join with the right intentions. So if you feel you can bring a positive outlook, helping nature, 2.2k xp in any bracket to the table we welcome you to join our ranks.. We also do consoling on the side to all those pro players who need a little help controlling their emotions.. We provide a Big Brother program for those that need a friend just to call, a shoulder to cry on, Drug Dealers and Healers to tend to your wounds.. Im looking forward to the day alliance surrenders to Apoc.. lets keep fighting to become the very best<is that pokemon theme? lame>.. And for all you haters.. roll Rift cause you got owned..

Your Amazing Guild Leader
Tak-

sent you a pm, hope you get time to read it.

#17 Zigenz

Zigenz
  • Zigenxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:29 AM

Asked 5 people for an officer, got no reply, lol. Interested :)
[10:18:48] [W From] [85:Mythíc]: who sits a multiglad?
[10:18:58] [W From] [85:Mythíc]: you dont sit multi glads, you suck their balls and thank them after

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<