Photo

2800 LSD2

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

Poll: KFC or LSD2 (flavor of the month) (355 member(s) have cast votes)

Is KFC flavor of the month or LSD2?

1. Voted KFC (199 votes [56.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.06%

2. LSD2 (156 votes [43.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#141 Kunuxx

Kunuxx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationFinland, OULU

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:34 PM

we've dropped ever since we've started playing and are still above 2550 , so thats incorrect.
you where not even close to 2.6 either, you started on 2.3 (you probably are close or way over 2.6 now ....i wonder why).

[sarcasm] and i dont have to cast windshear as dbl healer lol , people just die for some reason.

edit: also, i will gladly admit i play like shit as mage that i havent actively played on since the beginning of season 4. Yes...i am a dogshit mage.

gz on glad with LSD , well deserved.

(i also lol'd at the fact that a priest playing rmp at 2.7 is giving the dbl healer beef for playing an easy comp, cause as we all know...RMP requires PERFECTION)

we played to 2,550k on tuesday so no, we didnt start at 2,3k today good try keep on lying.

and honestly, you are stating you dont need to use shocks as double healer, which you dont use, and then compare double healer to rmp. geez what would happen if rmp wouldnt use their core abilities, would they be at 2,9? hell no.

for once try to play proper setup with tankz and see how it goes. oh wait wmp is awesome and you guys are failing miserably at it.

im done here.

#142 balthard

balthard
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Stormrage
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:52 PM

we played to 2,550k on tuesday so no, we didnt start at 2,3k today good try keep on lying.

and honestly, you are stating you dont need to use shocks as double healer, which you dont use, and then compare double healer to rmp. geez what would happen if rmp wouldnt use their core abilities, would they be at 2,9? hell no.

for once try to play proper setup with tankz and see how it goes. oh wait wmp is awesome and you guys are failing miserably at it.

im done here.

no words can describe the amount of fail you can put into a single post.

Edited by balthard, 28 April 2011 - 10:52 PM.

#143 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:59 PM

im done here.

hahahahaha wmp is amazing?
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#144 Kunuxx

Kunuxx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationFinland, OULU

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:43 AM

no words can describe the amount of fail you can put into a single post.

rofl how can you even try to turn this against me? what the fuck bob, you come here telling complete made up stories. then you compare pre patch rmp to pre patch double healer as in difficulty to play in same sentence you tell you dont even need to shock in double healer.... right now rmp is ridicilous and we all know it.

#145 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:01 AM

rofl how can you even try to turn this against me? what the fuck bob, you come here telling complete made up stories. then you compare pre patch rmp to pre patch double healer as in difficulty to play in same sentence you tell you dont even need to shock in double healer.... right now rmp is ridicilous and we all know it.

it's called sarcasm.

Also, having blade edge 3-4 times doesn't exactly help - i enjoyed the game where instead of peeling me, you simply just killed me while we tried to rush down the shaman.

Felt good how the shaman survived for 20-30 seconds without casting a heal and ending at 90k hp.

all good - i especially enjoyed the 15k pet crit at the other blade edge arena game as well.
(ps, you did start at 2.3k, hence why we got -40 mmr for our first loss vs you guys, but keep it up)
wat is dis game

#146 balthard

balthard
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Stormrage
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

- sarcasm is something that completely escapes you
- clearly my stories aren't made up as tankz is telling the same (and i cant even remotly think of a reason why either him nor i should lie about this...)
- every setup is this game is equally "difficult" to play, in the sence that none of them are. the skill in this game has gone so far down the toilet that scatter -> trap or deep -> ring is enough CC to score a kill. (yea, I just compared RMP with KFC...deal with it) I dont see that 1 comp is more difficult then another,I see comps that get higher rewards for doing the same shit.
-my name isn't bob

"im done here"

clearly you still felt the need to defend yourself in some way.

Edited by balthard, 29 April 2011 - 10:52 AM.

#147 Kunuxx

Kunuxx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationFinland, OULU

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:40 PM

i still dont see the sarcasm there lol... bob you simply dont shock if you are implying on that one. we have played against you and you didnt fucking shock LOL. and tankz we peeled mage there, no need to peel bad warriors cos shamans are mega amazing with their new totem.

and you died in about 10 seconds cos our mega amazing damage we shot at you. bam you were done rly quick cos you didnt use single defensive cd nor your priest healed you once.

and no we still didnt have 2.3k mmr, we had way over 2,5k when first time met you. we actually never had 2.3k mmr. we had 2,4ish when we started playing.

#148 balthard

balthard
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Stormrage
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:15 PM

i still dont see the sarcasm there lol... bob you simply dont shock if you are implying on that one. we have played against you and you didnt fucking shock LOL. and tankz we peeled mage there, no need to peel bad warriors cos shamans are mega amazing with their new totem.

and you died in about 10 seconds cos our mega amazing damage we shot at you. bam you were done rly quick cos you didnt use single defensive cd nor your priest healed you once.

and no we still didnt have 2.3k mmr, we had way over 2,5k when first time met you. we actually never had 2.3k mmr. we had 2,4ish when we started playing.

i like how half your argument is about you "skilling down" tankz as LSD in 4.1 , good shit bro.
or maybe that was sarcasm...but your understanding of sarcasm is rather limited so lets not go further into that.

and clearly unlike you, I am done here.

#149 Kunuxx

Kunuxx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationFinland, OULU

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

bob how can you say my understanding of sarcasm is limited when you dont actually seem to know what that the word even means :confused:

saying you dont shock is not sarcasm as you like to think, its a fact.

#150 Doomxxx

Doomxxx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 576
  • Locationu.s

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:13 PM

we shud close this trhead now :S

#151 Xyelól

Xyelól
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationNewcastle, UK.

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

Beat the highest rated LSD2 on Frenzy last night, on Nagrand arena, but Blizzard being Blizzard decided it would be a good idea to put the next 2 matchups against them on Blades Edge...

#152 Doomxxx

Doomxxx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 576
  • Locationu.s

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:56 PM

playing LSD now rlrolrorlrofrlfrofl op shit

#153 heyimqq