Photo

2800 LSD2

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

Poll: KFC or LSD2 (flavor of the month) (355 member(s) have cast votes)

Is KFC flavor of the month or LSD2?

1. Voted KFC (199 votes [56.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.06%

2. LSD2 (156 votes [43.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Supatease

Supatease
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1607
  • 3v3: 2382
  • RBG: 1332

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:31 AM

I recently xfered and played LSD2 to 2800 and we are pushing even higher shortly. I was wondering peoples opnions on whether or not KFC was more OP?
Posted Image

#2 L0Liver

L0Liver
  • Cát
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:40 AM

KFC, since ive never fought any good LSD2 at all so far, KFC however is retarded and theres alot of them.
LOLiver / Cát / Odikqah / Unknòwn / Bábe

http://warcraftmovie...p?t=3&l=Loliver for my WCM account.

http://l0liver.blogspot.com/ for my blog.

- God did never create man, man created god // Oliver Norberg

My Youtube Channel

#3 Kushhx

Kushhx
  • Stayfresh
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental
  • LocationWEST LONDON

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:46 AM

I've been playing KFC alot on my main shaman and RLS on my alt, KFC just stomps everything, we've only had a problem vs sp/dk/rdruid but they were really good. As for every other comp we have completely annihilated and facerolled it to the ground.

As for my RLS, every time I meet a team with a warrior I want to slit my fucking wrists and kill twelve newly born kittens.

#4 Azaelz

Azaelz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:46 AM

Moonkins are probably the worst but Warrior / Hunter stuff is pretty bad as well :/

#5 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:52 AM

neither

they're both equally retarded B)
Posted Image

#6 Daelerion

Daelerion
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:17 AM

neither

they're both equally retarded B)

Indeed.

#7 Bumeyes

Bumeyes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:22 AM

Voted LSD 2.0 because whilst KFC is ridiculously well represented and ladder friendly, I think that putting LSD in the hands of truly capable players yields better results.

Edit; just actually READ the question, and I guess KFC rep makes it more FotM yeah.

Edited by Bumeyes, 30 March 2011 - 02:23 AM.

Spoiler

#8 nevercasts

nevercasts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:41 AM

Voted LSD. KFC has those times where you go wtf just happened but LSD is like a garenteed loss if you don't kill something in the first minute or two.
KFC is also getting nerfed quite abit, and you can actually LoS/kite the damage. The same cannot be said for LSD. Just wait til all the fotm kids start running it and turn this season into another hogwartz like s8.
+rep if this helped

#9 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:48 AM

I don't see the game becoming hogwarts without purge/lust/haste/500 interrupts/more anti caster stuff than ever. I mean caster cleaves will still work, but I don't see them getting out of control.
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#10 Tiggar

Tiggar
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:52 AM

KFC.

You can be a brain-dead idiot and win as KFC. Brain-dead moonkin teams usually result in dead moonkins. Not saying LSD2 isn't capable of doing just as well or being just as retarded in the right hands, but KFC takes the cake for joke comp s9. Also you see like 20x more of them, not even an exaggeration.

#11 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:52 AM

As strong as LSD2 is, there's really no surprise kills from it and most of the time a long CC on a healer won't end up with something guaranteed to be dead. On the other hand, even the most mediocre of KFCs can kill something in a scatter shot. Obviously I'm biased but even on my alts I'd much rather play against LSD2 than KFC.

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

#12 dorout1

dorout1
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:13 AM

Why isn't there an option for all of the above?

#13 Pregnant

Pregnant
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 1614

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:13 AM

As strong as LSD2 is, there's really no surprise kills from it and most of the time a long CC on a healer won't end up with something guaranteed to be dead. On the other hand, even the most mediocre of KFCs can kill something in a scatter shot. Obviously I'm biased but even on my alts I'd much rather play against LSD2 than KFC.

I agree with this.

We faced a ~2.6k LSD2 as rls, which filovirus considers a hard counter to rls. Game went for 5-10 minutes even though a lot of people are suggesting your chances of winning end at the 1-2 minute mark.

Momentum shifted back and forth. They could create a lot of pressure and they nearly scored kills a couple times, but it wasn't to the point where good play on our side wasn't rewarded, picking good windows to create pressure ended in us scoring a kill.

When comparing the playing experience vs LSD to KFC, it's just wasn't even on the same level.

KFC has the capacity to end the game in under 5 seconds, even when under massive pressure, something that i don't think LSD2 can do.

KFC is capable of absurd burst, which can often be unavoidable, because a lot of their cc is instant (scatter, silencing shot, trap, throwdown, charge). KFC also isn't enhanced greatly by player skill, we have faced numerous KFC teams ranging from 2.2-2.8 and the difference is often not that noticeable.

I'm sure the ability of those in an LSD2 would have much more impact on their game, than the player skill of those in KFC.

Also i think the chances of success is much higher for KFC in all match ups, just because of the nature of their damage. It comes in massive chunks and with good rng can kill anyone in 3-5 seconds.

LSD2's play is dictated by the pace of the fight, in the same way nearly all comps are; they can be offensive when they have a pressure advantage, but have to play defensively if put under pressure. This kind of rule isn't always applied to KFC, since they can kill something at any time.

Edited by Pregnant, 30 March 2011 - 03:14 AM.

#14 Cyaxidi

Cyaxidi
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Chromaggus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:52 AM

try playing against LSD without cleansing waters and you'll see the difference

#15 ßlackjack1296682189

ßlackjack1296682189
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:59 AM

This kind of rule isn't always applied to KFC, since they can kill something at any time.

now you know what kfc mirrors look like, it´s really retardet.

i play kfc myself and lsd2 is a pain. you can´t kill anyone, need really good luck to get an insta gib. Otherwise you will die if you can´t win in the first minute.

#16 berserker

berserker
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:29 AM

boomkins right now are easily at or even worse than the levels of such specs as elemental s8, prot specs in WoTLK, s5 DKs, you name it.
Posted Image

#17 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:30 AM

I think both comps are completely retarded. But KFC wins because of its representation.
I feel that kfc is harder(lol) to play than LSD 2 and that lsd is a better comp though.

#18 cydial

cydial
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:35 AM

I've been playing KFC alot on my main shaman and RLS on my alt, KFC just stomps everything, we've only had a problem vs sp/dk/rdruid but they were really good. As for every other comp we have completely annihilated and facerolled it to the ground.

As for my RLS, every time I meet a team with a warrior I want to slit my fucking wrists and kill twelve newly born kittens.

RLS can beat KFC if they're 2300. I can't imagine a good one rofl.
Posted Image

#19 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:36 AM

boomkins right now are easily at or even worse than the levels of such specs as elemental s8, prot specs in WoTLK, s5 DKs, you name it.

if boomkins are that bad, I'm not quite sure what I would even compare warriors to

Edited by Filovirus, 30 March 2011 - 05:36 AM.

#20 cydial

cydial
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:37 AM

KFC.

You can be a brain-dead idiot and win as KFC. Brain-dead moonkin teams usually result in dead moonkins. Not saying LSD2 isn't capable of doing just as well or being just as retarded in the right hands, but KFC takes the cake for joke comp s9. Also you see like 20x more of them, not even an exaggeration.

You talk as if a moonkin is somehow difficult to play.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<