#1 Martirizar

Martirizar
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/2/0/.

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:11 PM

I have tried countless arena comps, spent plenty of hours trying to get 2200 rating in 3s and for some reason I just cant.

I'm not a bad players, i know everything that has to do with warriors, and have a general understanding of every class in this game, but it seems that every arena team I join is just another failure. Is it the players i play with? Or is it me? Can it be my MS? 87 MS home 250 MS world. I have around 20-25 FPS. Is it my computer?

I just dont get it, i read this forum all the time and look for ways to improve my self, but everytime i try to join a 2200 team, they ask for the achieve and i dont have it so i cant back it up.

Cahrge, keep hamstring up, keep rend up, keep 3 stacks of slaughter up, use throwdown with CS if possible to hit with MS OP and a slam or two for maximum dmg. I'm pretty geared 3490 resil with teir 1 weap. I have focus target macros up, with charge, pummel, fear, intervene, throwdown..

Yet with my countless effort i still fall short.

Can any warrior gladitors please help me?

Armory below.
http://us.battle.net...rtirizar/simple

#2 Supyawh

Supyawh
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:14 PM

just keep going and look around for one of the 24397592348752930485723490857 other threads with the EXACT same issue
>-.

#3 Muskratz

Muskratz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection
  • Locationlos angeles

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:22 PM

The hit cap is 5%

#4 Martirizar

Martirizar
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:33 PM

Yeah i need to reforge a few things, and ill get it in a bit, anything else?

#5 Guest_DroozywOw~_*

Guest_DroozywOw~_*

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:47 PM

I have tried countless arena comps, spent plenty of hours trying to get 2200 rating in 3s and for some reason I just cant.

I'm not a bad players, i know everything that has to do with warriors, and have a general understanding of every class in this game, but it seems that every arena team I join is just another failure. Is it the players i play with? Or is it me? Can it be my MS? 87 MS home 250 MS world. I have around 20-25 FPS. Is it my computer?

I just dont get it, i read this forum all the time and look for ways to improve my self, but everytime i try to join a 2200 team, they ask for the achieve and i dont have it so i cant back it up.

Cahrge, keep hamstring up, keep rend up, keep 3 stacks of slaughter up, use throwdown with CS if possible to hit with MS OP and a slam or two for maximum dmg. I'm pretty geared 3490 resil with teir 1 weap. I have focus target macros up, with charge, pummel, fear, intervene, throwdown..

Yet with my countless effort i still fall short.

Can any warrior gladitors please help me?

Armory below.
http://us.battle.net...rtirizar/simple

ok for the 3rd time my 50 line long reply fucked up so gonna do this really fast

if you have creative use for intervene, good focus pummels and fears on 2+ people which are basically what it takes to get 2.2 nowadays aside from spamming damage here are some tips

1) unbind S. bind all abilities to hotkeys you feel comfortable with. strafe with mouse.
2) play meleecleave.
3) switch often and fast if there's a good opportunity; see 4.
4) positional awareness. Where are you standing and why the fuck are you doing so. Also, why the fuck is that paladin in the middle of dalaran arena, let's charge, Colo smash,throw him into a DR'd throwdown and mash some fucking crits.

my first partners that i reached 2.2 with were backpeddaling (the paladin had 1400 resil in wotlk wheres he would die of a DK alone, GG WP M8 DK WORST BURST S8) and the hunter only knew his pve rotation. needless to say these players aren't over 1700 nowadays. (they play PHD)

#6 Martirizar

Martirizar
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

Thanks, i have all my buttons around WASD binded to moves, i got a razor naga and all the buttons on the side are being used, i got ctrl to opne up new moves as well.. i still dont know the problem :(

#7 Martirizar

Martirizar
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:04 AM

Bumpz

#8 Martirizar

Martirizar
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:27 PM

Bump pleease

#9 Shadowtwist

Shadowtwist
  • LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

Learn to never ever try to jump to a big target without trying to go step by step

Seeing you are around 1500 ~ as highest try to make 1800 your first goal, Did I do it? now go to step 2 etc etc...

trust me this will help A LOT if it follow it that way it might not be that quick but eventually you will get it.
Posted Image

#10 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:43 AM

Positioning, awareness, partners and setup.

thats 'round all it takes really, if you don't mess up your positoning, have decent awareness of what's going on, have decent partners nad play a viable setup (hint, every warrior setup) you should easily break 2.2k.

practise, practise, practise.
wat is dis game

#11 Armice

Armice
  • Armice
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:50 AM

press buttons harder, might be that your keyboard is dogpoo

#12 Bashel

Bashel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Shadow
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:17 PM

press buttons harder, might be that your keyboard is dogpoo

This only works for shamans.
Posted Image
Chillin' for the season.

Official Blizzard Quote:

*The' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2325684862']*The mouse can now no longer be used to turn player characters. In many cases, this gave certain players a slight advantage over those that used their keys to turn.

#13 Guest_DroozywOw~_*

Guest_DroozywOw~_*

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:23 PM

^ Confirmed

#14 Guest_pheqqu_*

Guest_pheqqu_*

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:29 PM

Get SnowfallKeypress and Laetrix Latency Fix, you just gained 200 rating and better throwdowns.

#15 Shanayadin

Shanayadin
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:47 PM

Smash buttons very hard, Make a spins on them for GLORY

If you get CC'ed, then you get anger and smash button harder

Keep trying, you will get it eventually :)
:paladin: Shanayadin (The original nay)
:shaman: Shamanay (A wannabe paladin, aka Shamanadin)
:druid: Naybear (rerolled during S3 to faceroll....couldn't break 2k)
:warrior: Nayman (A skilled nay that macros bladestorm to all buttons)

#16 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

Il have to say its the teamwork cordination and communication .

Having good knowledge is a big thing for pvp when you can and ounderstand everyclass and most of the comps you dont need the gear to get above 2k rating. Having best communication and cordination will get you far special if you got good awareness and know how to position youre self after how the fight goes on.

and ofc lots of practise!

When you lose dont get mad or frustrated instead just think like "what could i have done or changed or what could my partners have done diffrent(dont blame them all the time you can change alot self).

And yeah if you play around lets say 1500 rating dont aim for 2200 that can be a better goal later aim for 1600 then 1700 1800 and so on.

Edited by Claynz, 08 March 2011 - 04:02 PM.

Posted Image

#17 Dryn

Dryn
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:41 PM

thanks claynz

#18 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

Np good old Drynz

Edited by Claynz, 09 March 2011 - 08:14 PM.

Posted Image

#19 dame

dame

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:16 AM

If u get the opportunity fraps a few games, then post that here. You can get alot of pointers but if we could actually see what your are doing, the advice could be much more useful.

As for now, like other said, know your class, know other class abilities, get a decent set of partners, pay attention to positioning, communicate, communicate, communicate, practice practice practice. Watch some warrior videos and see what they are doing that you are not doing.

GL
AJ's Wall of Tough Guy

Anyone bitching about how they nerfed getting 40 FUCKING PERCENT FROM A SINGLE BG, is a fucking idiot.

You bought the game, you will have plenty of time to do bgs, do your fucking quests and see the content.

You fucking dumb

#20 Laila

Laila
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Malfurion
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:32 AM

positional awareness. Where are you standing and why the fuck are you doing so.

2nd(3rd 4th 5th)ing this

Get fraps, record yourself, watch the videos, fix what's wrong.

It's much easier to see yourself doing things wrong when you go back and watch than during the game.
semi-retired

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<