#21 Murphy

Murphy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:18 AM

Do you win many games by killing healers?

#22 phunk

phunk
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

I so wish I could try this comp just once, just the name Kungfucleave speaks to me :D
To bad I don't know any great warrior :(

Edited by phunk, 01 March 2011 - 01:10 PM.

#23 phunk

phunk
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:15 PM

So when do we get to see a movie? Pritty please? :)

#24 Squanky

Squanky
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1580
  • 3v3: 2024
  • 5v5: 576

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:46 PM

Well earned title. Couldn't have gone to a better hunter.
Be sure to check out my youtube channel at youtube.com/squanky9

Posted Image

#25 Areez

Areez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:04 PM

Do you win many games by killing healers?

not at all actually. comp is mainly strong because of many instant cc's on different drs + high burst to increase the value of those ccs. scatter trap, silence shot, warrior fear, throwdown, hex, and shocks on healers is just a ridiculous amount of control. even vs shadowpriest teams where we can't trap, we've done cc chains like scatter/silence into warrior fear, he trinkets into full throwdown. warlock will die in that time due to 5 sec hamstring root into 5 sec web.

there are a few exceptions though regarding attacking healers - we will go on overextending priests trying for fears in rmp games if the other 2 dps are playing extremely defensively, definitely have taken a few games off good rmps like this. also druids are good to swap to vs talbadar comp / unholy play, whatever you want to call it, since neither of those 2 dps have spammable cc. going on healers is situational though and those are the only two times i can think of right now that we'd do it.

#26 Murphy

Murphy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance / Rache

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:32 PM

not at all actually. comp is mainly strong because of many instant cc's on different drs + high burst to increase the value of those ccs. scatter trap, silence shot, warrior fear, throwdown, hex, and shocks on healers is just a ridiculous amount of control. even vs shadowpriest teams where we can't trap, we've done cc chains like scatter/silence into warrior fear, he trinkets into full throwdown. warlock will die in that time due to 5 sec hamstring root into 5 sec web.

there are a few exceptions though regarding attacking healers - we will go on overextending priests trying for fears in rmp games if the other 2 dps are playing extremely defensively, definitely have taken a few games off good rmps like this. also druids are good to swap to vs talbadar comp / unholy play, whatever you want to call it, since neither of those 2 dps have spammable cc. going on healers is situational though and those are the only two times i can think of right now that we'd do it.

Could you by any chance tell a priority list for what classes you go on depending on a few comps? For example TSG, RMP, MLD, Shadowplay, Shadowcleave and if there's any other setups where you think you should mention special? I am looking forward to playing the comp in the future, so knowing some priority targets beforehand would be very nice. :)

#27 Ckasper

Ckasper
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

^
I would definately appreciate a list of that sort, been wanting to try it out, after i saw a mate of mine play it with a druid (he's obviously a player at lower rating, so couldn't really rely on the gameplay) and it really looked like an attractive comb.

Edited by Ckasper, 01 March 2011 - 05:45 PM.

#28 Areez

Areez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:38 PM

Could you by any chance tell a priority list for what classes you go on depending on a few comps? For example TSG, RMP, MLD, Shadowplay, Shadowcleave and if there's any other setups where you think you should mention special? I am looking forward to playing the comp in the future, so knowing some priority targets beforehand would be very nice. :)

Target priority obviously varies on comp and situation but i'll give you an idea of what we do with those comps listed.

TSG - for some reason we do a stupid amount of damage to death knights, so we normally kill them vs this comp. i think warriors are probably the worst target for us so we tend to use cds/ccs/kiting to stop his damage. they are gonna do a huge amount of damage when the warrior and dk use their cds but once you live through that you have pretty much won. just keep ccing the paladin and raping the death knight.

RMP - can literally kill anyone, use positioning and your own judgement to determine which is the best target. However, if more than one of them are in a vulnerable position, generally the priority here would be priest > rogue > mage. mages are great target for hunters but have too many tools to keep warriors off them. this is a really, really tough fight against an rmp that knows what they are doing. you have to outplay them with good swaps at good times. bad ones usually will die in the 1st 10 seconds because they are unable to deal with our high pressure.

MLD - Haven't actually faught one of these, but lock with swaps to druid seems to be the best strategy. all freedoms are definitely gonna go to the warrior here, he should be the only viable target if you position your team correctly. basically rape the lock, swap to the druid hard if he tries to clone. pretty simple.

shadowplay - the lock or the priest are both great targets, but on maps like BEM and dal you're definitely gonna wanna ride the spriest due to port abuse by locks. on normal maps, again swap between them on based on positioning/buffs/defensive cds, things like that. shamans don't really die, so don't even try to kill him.

shadowcleave/talbadar cleave - these are both the same strategy except one you're allowed to trap and one you can't. heavy cc on the druid, mostly kill the dk due to the retarded amount of damage we do to dks. if for some reason you can't kill the dk and he's playing gay, swap the spriest, but quickly get back on the dk when he makes himself vulnerable again. it's too easy to kill the dk, and honestly i don't think you should ever lose to these types of comps.

melee cleaves with enh shamans - kill the enh shaman. nuff said.

that covers most popular comps right now. lock/rogue teams work the same as rmp except the lock is also viable target, so it basically opens up your options and are generally way easier than pmr. that's all i can think of atm, any more specific comp questions feel free to ask.

#29 Mom

Mom
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral Combat
  • LocationEau Claire, WI

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:00 PM

Good shit. Nice job twoshotz.

#30 Zus

Zus
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Aegwynn
  • Vengeance

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:11 PM

I actually just switched over to this comp from SHDk. Our biggest problem right now is Healer/Dk/Warrior when they train our Shaman.

How does your team deal with this?

#31 Areez

Areez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:24 PM

I actually just switched over to this comp from SHDk. Our biggest problem right now is Healer/Dk/Warrior when they train our Shaman.

How does your team deal with this?

shamans are pretty durable. sac and pet freedom work wonders for a shaman when surviving melee cleaves. also with the amount of damage you'll put out on the death knight and proper warrior peels on the warrior, and continuing to cc the paladin through all of this with trap and warrior fear and silence, you should be able to force them off or get a kill. tsg is definitely an annoying fight though, one of our only losses. 3-1 to a random 2650 tsg. gonna be a tough game though, but that's basically what you have to try and do.

#32 sockersot

sockersot
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:14 AM

this game is officially no longer skill based ;(

im playing warr hunt rdruid with 94% win ratio, 2720 atm. This comp is just so faceroll it doesn't require any kind of skill really. If you are a hunter and want glad title, even r1.

I recomment this comp, you can even play with your eye's closed... almost!

Edited by sockersot, 02 March 2011 - 12:16 AM.

Posted Image

[11:46:28 AM] Ruddy: srsly I rly wanna get drunk with you dude xD
[11:47:12 AM] Sockersot: sorry i'm not gay.

#33 Areez

Areez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:21 AM

this game is officially no longer skill based ;(

im playing warr hunt rdruid with 94% win ratio, 2720 atm. This comp is just so faceroll it doesn't require any kind of skill really. If you are a hunter and want glad title, even r1.

I recomment this comp, you can even play with your eye's closed... almost!

druids not good btw which might say more about ur bg than anything.

u sound mad/jealous/angry tbh.

#34 sockersot

sockersot
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:46 AM

why would i be?.. its a retardedly fun comp to play! Killing things in 1-2 globals with their healer spamm healing through it, just so many laughs.

clearly you havent played with a sick rdruid.. druid is better vs everything than maybe a rly strong shadow priest team, but yeah on my bg there's not rly any good spriest teams.

lol.. what's mad/jealous/angry?.. im not angry at all, i mean u had 6-7 win los stats in ur rshaman feral mm team that was considered one of the best hunter comps and now ur r1 hunter WORLD ZOMG <33101+!?!

just saying, its easy comp, taking credit for playing the most retarded setup in wow history is not rly the best way to get ur e-penis enlarged.
Posted Image

[11:46:28 AM] Ruddy: srsly I rly wanna get drunk with you dude xD
[11:47:12 AM] Sockersot: sorry i'm not gay.

#35 Futon

Futon
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Nathrezim
  • Reckoning

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:18 AM

I wouldn't go as far as saying its the most retarded setup in wow history. It is pretty fun though. Just fought a double arms warrior / resto druid team that made me /cry.

#36 sudar

sudar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2334
  • Locationgreenbank military base brisbane

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:56 AM

I'm running same comp on bg9 and only teams we struggle against is a good MLD( only one we vsed that was amazing was Venruki and nagadst) Rarely loose to anything except for when we vsed a mirror with a holy pally -.- just cant do shit

#37 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1327
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:39 AM

I'm running same comp on bg9 and only teams we struggle against is a good MLD( only one we vsed that was amazing was Venruki and nagadst) Rarely loose to anything except for when we vsed a mirror with a holy pally -.- just cant do shit

Yeah isn't it funny how the biggest counter is your comp with a pally? I fought one the other day and cant stop the warrior ;)
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#38 12shadow12

12shadow12
  • Junkies

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:57 AM

does imp hamstring or entrapment or spider web share dr?
please watch ^ black ops + giveaways soon, just hit play

#39 Areez

Areez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:04 AM

does imp hamstring or entrapment or spider web share dr?

no but entrapment isn't worth it due to one with nature being so ridiculous

#40 Renjah

Renjah
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:33 AM

Hex and trap share a DR for unknown reasons.

There was a guy earlier who didn't want to admit he was jelly.

I'm jelly as fuck. When we gettin dem videos?
Check out my blog!~
http://oonoes.blogspot.com
New post up! (3/13/11) "Hunter Tips and Tricks part 4!"
http://www.xfire.com/live_video/oonoes
Next Stream: TBD(EST)
My Armory Profile--Fix armory please AJ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<