#141 jarmster

jarmster
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:13 AM

we should just drop it...he cant be reasoned with anyways and we sufficiently shared our point of view on that matter and threw in some ideas...

#142 harlequinkopeck

harlequinkopeck
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:34 AM

Warlock single target pressure is too low

#143 Kelarm

Kelarm
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2922

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:39 AM

today in 2s (yeah) i fought a double dk team that went to a draw, a ret pally fire mage team that went to a draw and a warrior dk team where i killed the warrior and the dk just pillar humped and healed for more than my dots could do damage. He eventually left, but if he played lame enough i would have never gotten a kill.

I realize 2v2 is a joke of a bracket, but when a multi glad lock cannot outdamage DPS'classes (at 1500 mmr...)healing abilities sufficiently to get a kill something is well and truly fucked. Regen abilities being one of them, but my dots ticking for 900-1300 is the main culprit.

In BC in full brutal glad gear with +12sp gems in every slot my corruption ticked for 400 on targets with resil. Now, 15 levels later with six times the spell power it does barely three times that damage. Meanwhile druids bleeds run for 5000+ easily.. after already having been nerfed once. sigh.

Lol, im so glad my lock isnt my only toon.

But asking for buffs is ridiculous because you can get carried by an overpowered class in 3s, moron.

B)

Official Blizzard Quote:

Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.

Finally, I understand why pvp in this game is so bad.

#144 viol8r

viol8r
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:57 PM

But asking for buffs is ridiculous because you can get carried by an overpowered class in 3s, moron.

B)

That just about sums it up. I was talking to a 1800 rated warrior IRL friend and saying how bad locks damage was. He was like "if thats so, how come they can play WLD and shadowplay and do pretty good?"

Warrior,
Shadow priest

All thats needed is your curses spell locks and fears.

I nearly rage quitted after getting a resto shammy in a full fear while having him at 44% with a full row of dots, into a deathcoil blanket cs with two nightfall procs, and he didnt even have to NS to survive it.

#145 viol8r

viol8r
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:03 PM

The bold part means you either misunderstand things or are a troll. Nobody wants to "run about soloing kids," we just want damage that is a bit higher than what we have now so that we can contribute more damage to kills and so that offdotting targets is a real thing instead of mostly bad.

Dear god nadagast is so modest and calm.

When all a warlocks single target pressure can be outhealed by DPS classes indefinitely you would have to be a god damn retard to not think their damage is too weak. See a priest outheal all of a warlocks pressure with renew, then in contrast when a warrior gets a CS its like OSHIT PAINSUP; DESP PRAYER NEED PEELS GUYS!

#146 Grazzk

Grazzk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:08 PM

Locks are just so boring to play at the moment. Even dueling has lost its appeal, I can't kill a god damn thing.

Ok this is the last time I waste my time with someone too stupid to recognize cleave takes ALOT more skill than warlocks.

You just deny to see warrior cleaves involve a lot of strategies and you can't adapt to it. Cleaving is closer than any caster healer melee comp to Esport, because you kill people with damage, not CC and that actually takes effort.
Don't tell me you're not getting carried by FOTM. Your team has a resto shaman and a warrior, you don't deserve to talk about other comps. Getting a double warrior 3v3 team to high ranks is a bigger achievement, hands down.

GET GRAZZD

#147 detna

detna
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:30 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if we did more damage relative to healthpools as SL/SL in TBC.

#148 Alysana

Alysana
  • Junkies

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:56 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if we did more damage relative to healthpools as SL/SL in TBC.

I'm pretty sure locks have never done as low damage as currently.

Try to duel a friend with 4k resi and then go 2 x Shadow Bolt + Haunt for 3 x Shadow Embrace, then CoE and Demon Soul + full row of dots. You'll be crying inside. We're really riding the success of other classes.

Edited by Alysana, 15 March 2011 - 05:58 PM.

#149 ragzdog

ragzdog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • RBG: 2667

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:37 PM

it feels worse now
Posted Image

#150 viol8r

viol8r
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:05 PM

I felt like i did a crapload of damage with my dots in s4 with full brutal gladiators gear gemmed with SP.

Today i saw a wrathful gladiator warlock lose a duel to a some random 1900 rated DK not wearing any main-pieces of gear, just all offpieces, trinkets and weaps. Even naked without any LOS possibilities the lock couldnt get him past 80% hp due to his healing power being so much stronger than the locks horrible dot damage.

#151 dredhed

dredhed
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAUS

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:07 AM

Its hardly worth it to dot multiple targets outside soulswap now. just dot main target + switch target (which is hard enough with them being dispelled) then focus on control while letting your faceroll dps class do the rest. even when left alone to freecast, we do more pressure by pumping out ccs than damage.

we are a control class now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<