#21 Bibles

Bibles
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:02 AM

Since 4.06 locks have plummeted in 3s, we certainly aren't in the same shape as hunters but we are 9th/10 atm just based on stats. Locks still have plenty of reasonable comps, It is not harsh to get good ratings but it is definitely not very fun to play atm. Rogues, DKs etc outheal single target dmg with their passive healing np.

Tbh it would be nice to just get an overall boost to dots, they are laughable and they are our staple. I don't see alot else that we need. I'd love to have 50% CoEx again but that's probably a pipe dream. As was previously stated, why are my dots ticking for less than they did at 80?

Edited by Bibles, 28 February 2011 - 12:07 AM.

#22 wisdomcube

wisdomcube
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:10 AM

How about a revamp on haunt...Passively your dots do 20% more dmg and then makes haunt a nuke style attack (not too good) and work like scourge strike. Where it hits harder if you have more dots on the target. Boom

Edit: Also maybe something that makes it impossible to dispel a target that has UA on it if you are going to get rid of the soul swap glyph. OMG its even more genius <3

Edited by wisdomcube, 28 February 2011 - 12:15 AM.

where was everyone else tonight? 3 hours of No q's followed by 3 hours of getting farmed by Adept?

#23 Aadaxx

Aadaxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • RBG: 2385

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:19 AM

Bibles, I think mages/hunters are in a worse position.

In any case, we aren't that bad. We just have no burst. I'm actually not too mad about the place we're in atm. We're obviously not great, but we are not bad by any means. Maybe if we just had some more single target DPS I'd be happy. Whatever though.

Edited by Jahre, 28 February 2011 - 12:20 AM.

#24 Sagild

Sagild
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/.
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:22 AM

How about a revamp on haunt...Passively your dots do 20% more dmg and then makes haunt a nuke style attack (not too good) and work like scourge strike. Where it hits harder if you have more dots on the target. Boom

Edit: Also maybe something that makes it impossible to dispel a target that has UA on it if you are going to get rid of the soul swap glyph. OMG its even more genius <3

I like your first idea but the second one is very bad.. UA shouldn't grand dispel immunity to a target. It should make the dispeller take a risk in dispelling and having to think about wether it's a good or a bad idea.. At the moment, people are just mindlessly dispelling UAs like they don't give a shit about the silence coz its healed to full in a single instant heal anyway.

Btw.. Yesterday, i critted 2.7k with corruption :)
Posted Image

#25 wisdomcube

wisdomcube
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

Well making the target not dispelling is a fix that doesnt nerf cleansing waters since without it healing through mage teams would be a bitch. Also theres no reason to not make it undispellable because if it has UA and you fear itll just break off damage anyways. This whole shit damage because you are supposedly punished for cleansing is stupid, making it not dispellable would fix it without a doubt.

Edited by wisdomcube, 28 February 2011 - 12:27 AM.

where was everyone else tonight? 3 hours of No q's followed by 3 hours of getting farmed by Adept?

#26 Schmeiser

Schmeiser
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:27 AM

UA dispel should get a 100% dmg increase when dispelled, the punishment is not closely punishing at all
[16:09] maajty: wlp was the strongest setup
[16:09] maajty: after lsd

RPS 2.2k hero talking about s8

#27 wisdomcube

wisdomcube
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:29 AM

UA dispel should get a 100% dmg increase when dispelled, the punishment is not closely punishing at all

Because a healer that dispels with 0 dots on himself is really going to care about that 10-15kish damage it just took...

#28 vuriontm

vuriontm
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • RBG: 384

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:31 AM

Btw.. Yesterday, i critted 2.7k with corruption :)

i just read that after being on war forum :)

but guys plz think in good way.. if we wanna dmg buff we need get nerf with soulswap for sure so plz put here ideas.. so maybe those brainless warriorsblizzard employers will leach those ideas and balance that game abit ...

#29 Domesauce

Domesauce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2098

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:35 AM

well SS should be 15 seconds so it's not shorter than UA duration

and damage from SE/DI/something could just be moved to haunt

tada

#30 taky

taky
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 2/0/0/0/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 1732

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:48 AM

i was waiting for this thread, we are playing world of fucking melee craft. the warlock representation has dropped dramatically almost to a hunter-level according to arenastats.

1. remove ss
2. buff dots damage and reward casting
3. make ua punish people for spamming cleanse

its sad when rogues recoup outheals all my dots -haunt. i feel for mages too.

#31 Admix

Admix
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:00 AM

I think selfhealing is a huge problem when it comes to pressure. Such as recuperate or other classes self healing, if you multidot people in a game you will end up with a lot of damage at the end but almost no effect at all because self healing can heal the damage. Other classes may not have as much of a problem with selfhealing because they are more bursty... but it is clearly broken.

I think Wisdomcube gave some pretty good ideas.

I know if a match would end up as a 2v2 I would never be able to kill anything.

Edited by Admix, 28 February 2011 - 01:01 AM.

#32 Chromex

Chromex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 2340

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:14 AM

Please read.

Has nothing. literally NOTHING to do with "warlock damage". Rather then the abilities that were given to other classes in the xpac. I'm sorry to say but, you guys need to decide whether you want to be a multi-target damage dealing class or single target. The state warlocks are in is pretty decent atm. just not at the top tier status the class has been used to for basically every season.

I feel and understand your pain when you say its not fun because you don't "actually damage people". but the phrase of "I want to see the big damage fast!!" should be said lightly. Let me remind you that your damage is called "DOT" for a reason. It stands for damage over time. NOT damage instantaneously.

PS: If you think i'm talking out my ass, let me show u a screenshot vs reckful and venruki. this is PRE felarmor nerf btw. Shows how dumb the game is. 37 minute match vs double DPS? what bullshit ha

Posted Image

#33 dredhed

dredhed
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAUS

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:24 AM

We need a buff to our dots as well as SOMETHING to cast when we want something to DIE.

Bring back SEARING PAIN.

#34 Supastarpowa

Supastarpowa

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:18 AM

Because a healer that dispels with 0 dots on himself is really going to care about that 10-15kish damage it just took...

I've seen someone clean of dots die from full hp to nothing getting swapped to after a ua dispel with treeform/trinket up.

He won blizzcon.

Edited by Supastarpowa, 28 February 2011 - 02:20 AM.

After 10 min of shit music:
- Hey man, u lost. What's about it?
- Yo I made wrong house so robots cant laser strong enough so I lost
- And u dude u won!
- YEAH MY ROBOTS I LEARN ULTRA LASERS FOR EM SO I WON!

repeat 20 times @ day. there is eu invitational.

#35 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:33 AM

If I were to face a buffed warlock team I'd kill myself.

Maybe you need a revamp but certainly not a buff to the damage if they can't scale the multiplepressure you can keep during an arena game.

You're not supposed to be a bursty spec, that's the part of your second partner. You're there for control and for multipressure.

U r full of shit u fucking shit retard, got yr AJ access with yr unholyfacerollplay and now u bullshit on warlock forums 24/7 that we don't need a dmg buff GTFO
Posted Image

#36 Beldam

Beldam
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2306

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:41 AM

Drain soul buffed by about 30-50% as well as UA dispel dmg going up by 25%

Buff corruption/ua/agony dot dmg by 15% and make Soul Swap cooldown 14-15s with glyph

this is such a retarded change, rogues are going to get gibbed right and left after wotf'ing a fear because they can't trinket a cs/kidney.

you will not be able to bladestorm ever post patch

#37 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:38 AM

Put 1 minute cooldown on Soul Swap if you got it glyphed and let us do same damage we did in s8 :D

Though, did they even hotfix Corruption damage back to what it was pre-4.0.6 ?

Edited by Lolflay, 28 February 2011 - 07:39 AM.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#38 Kelsodi

Kelsodi
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:19 AM

^
Wondering the same, have not read it somewhere

#39 Mudmonster

Mudmonster
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:39 AM

Could buff drain life's dmg while keeping the heal the same as it now.

#40 Nyttan

Nyttan
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Guardian 2/0/2/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 1050
  • 3v3: 1792
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:43 PM

U r full of shit u fucking shit retard, got yr AJ access with yr unholyfacerollplay and now u bullshit on warlock forums 24/7 that we don't need a dmg buff GTFO

Cool, would read again :)

If you actually read what I said I agree with you getting damage buffed against single targets but a fix so it doesn't come out of hand with your control and multipressuring.

I didn't get access with unholyplay I got access with WMD :)

it breaks repentence, just make sure you use sac not salvation (hehe ^^ learned hard way)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<