#161 Gutter

Gutter
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:47 PM

Again, the only issue is Deep into Ring of Frost. However, their needs to be a way for Polymorph to be actually effective vs. non-healers.

There is. You kidney the healer at the same time a dps is sheeped. Mage CS's healer at same time dps is sheeped. Deep on healer at same time as sheep. Fear on healer at same time dps is sheeped. Blind on healer at same time dps is sheeped. RoF on healer at same time dps is sheeped. I can go on and on..

Or do you mean a way to control a dps with a sheep without using one of the many other ways I mentioned to stop a dispel on the sheep?

#162 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1133
  • 3v3: 1817
  • RBG: 2062

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:36 PM

I guess i'll be mass dispelling polys LOL

LOL <3333

#163 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1133
  • 3v3: 1817
  • RBG: 2062

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

ludicrous.

dudue ur so ludicrous

#164 Grazzk

Grazzk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:32 AM

This is like taking polymorph or fear or cyclone out of arena. Would their classes stand a chance? Then why some people think we don't need compensation?

Why do you have posting rights? This might be the dumbest thing I've read on these forums yet.

Ok this is the last time I waste my time with someone too stupid to recognize cleave takes ALOT more skill than warlocks.

You just deny to see warrior cleaves involve a lot of strategies and you can't adapt to it. Cleaving is closer than any caster healer melee comp to Esport, because you kill people with damage, not CC and that actually takes effort.
Don't tell me you're not getting carried by FOTM. Your team has a resto shaman and a warrior, you don't deserve to talk about other comps. Getting a double warrior 3v3 team to high ranks is a bigger achievement, hands down.

GET GRAZZD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<