* Death knight Ghouls under the effects of Dark Transformation can no longer cast Gnaw while it's on cooldown.
* Aimed Shot damage has been decreased to approximately 160% weapon damage (at level 80+), down from 200%.
* Aspect of the Hawk now provides around an additional 2000 attack power at level 85.
* Light of Dawn no longer heals targets outside the paladin's party or raid. It correctly heals up to 5 targets in the paladin's raid.
* Body and Soul no longer reduces the mana cost of Power Word: Shield (the hotfix made on February 16 to provide this additional benefit has been reverted).
* Rapture now returns 2/5/7% of maximum mana when Power Word: Shield is consumed, up from 2/4/6%.
* Instant-cast Shadowbolts from Shadow Trance (both the talent and Glyph of Corruption versions) should no longer consume charges of Backdraft if both procs are available. Shadow Trance will always take priority and be consumed first when Backdraft is active. Subsequent Shadowbolts will consume Backdraft stacks.
* Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (Arms passive) now gives 20% bonus damage with two-handed weapons, up from 10%.
Edited by GLopez, 19 February 2011 - 05:16 AM.