asdlal
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

Hi!

I can't get my Gladius to work for some reason. I have the latest version and it shows right in my wow folders and also in-game in the interface tap. I even have done the setups using /gladius command but can't get it on my screen.

When i enter arena the normal games own portraits pop up, not Gladius. I mean the wow own enemybars and yes i have checked milloin times that its not on. Still no Gladius.

Starts to annoy me. Anyone else have experienced Gladius not working? Can u give me any tips what to do?

Also i can't turn off the raid frames, they just pop everytime im enter arena even they are turned off from the interface.

#2 Nexusrage

Nexusrage
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 2376

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:25 PM

delete the entire gladius folder

reinstall gladius

use the command "/gladius test" to bring up a test window

use the command "/gladius hide" to hide the test window

#3 asdlal

asdlal
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:27 PM

Cool i try that. If it works i love u man!

#4 nathancourse

nathancourse
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:15 PM

Also, make sure you enable "out of date addons" from the addon options menu at the character selection screen before you login.

#5 Chrell

Chrell
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Deathwing
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:42 PM

I dont have the same problem but its about gladius... When i trap/silence/sleep some1 i cant see the duration on the "classicon place", but i can see other teammates ccs though. Another thing that bugs is the drs that should be shown to the left of the classicons. They seem to just stack up on each other and i cant rly see anything cause its just a mess. Ive tryed to remove the folder containing the addon and reinstalled the latest version but it doesnt seem to work anyway. Any1 have a solution to this or experience the same problem?

#6 liquid

liquid

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:54 PM

I have a similar problem. I use omni cc to show the cc duration. Once the cc duration goes under 3 seconds then it stops showing how much time is left. So irritating.

• Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Boulderfist
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety ./././././.
  • LocationSanta Barbara, CA

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:56 PM

I had a problem with not being able to see my own CC, it was fixed about 3 days later by me needing to delete my WTF folder for some other reason. Just so you all know, the WTF folder holds the variables mostly so errors there are pretty common. Changing the name on it or deleting it should solve some issues.

Also my question to add to this thread is: How do you add new auras to the cata gladius? I want to see things like faerie fire or other buffs/debuffs and since the new expansion and mod change I have no clue where on the setup page you can modify it like such.

Losing the movement speed in BP doesn't really matter either with Death's Advance, not that you're going anywhere anyway since if you're in blood presence you probably have feral and/or warrior and/or rogue showing you how skilled they are.

#8 asdlal

asdlal
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:33 AM

I had a problem with not being able to see my own CC, it was fixed about 3 days later by me needing to delete my WTF folder for some other reason. Just so you all know, the WTF folder holds the variables mostly so errors there are pretty common. Changing the name on it or deleting it should solve some issues.

Also my question to add to this thread is: How do you add new auras to the cata gladius? I want to see things like faerie fire or other buffs/debuffs and since the new expansion and mod change I have no clue where on the setup page you can modify it like such.

ammm found this @ curse.com:

Auras - shows important buffs and debuffs on the arena enemies.
You can add/delete/edit auras via the configuration screen.

and you get the confiquration screen via using command: /gladius ui/config/options - displays the configuration screen.

and the other commands for gladius seems to be:
/gladius test1-5 - shows a test frame with the chosen amount of test units.
/gladius hide - hides the test frame.
/gladius trinket - simulates a trinket being used for the first arena target.

hopefully helps.

• Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Boulderfist
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety ./././././.
  • LocationSanta Barbara, CA

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

ammm found this @ curse.com:

Auras - shows important buffs and debuffs on the arena enemies.
You can add/delete/edit auras via the configuration screen.

and you get the confiquration screen via using command: /gladius ui/config/options - displays the configuration screen.

and the other commands for gladius seems to be:
/gladius test1-5 - shows a test frame with the chosen amount of test units.
/gladius hide - hides the test frame.
/gladius trinket - simulates a trinket being used for the first arena target.

hopefully helps.

thanks a bunch +rep ^_^

Losing the movement speed in BP doesn't really matter either with Death's Advance, not that you're going anywhere anyway since if you're in blood presence you probably have feral and/or warrior and/or rogue showing you how skilled they are.

#10 bangy1108

bangy1108
  • Members

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:50 AM

How do I change the Health bar of gladius to show the health numbers instead of percentages?

#11 Proditor

Proditor
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:54 AM

How do I change the Health bar of gladius to show the health numbers instead of percentages?

look up the Tags module in the settings
Author of Gladius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<